Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 31 2018

hey guys! my name's luana

i just got back from my trip to Poland

i'm at the arport in stockholm

and i'm going to tell you guys 3 things in this video

the first one is...

that i'll never fly with rayner ever again

i just got back from this crazy trip full of connections

and the second thing is...

why i wasn't born to be a blogger

and the third thing is..

i don't remember when was the last time i took a shower

or brushed my teeth

and one last thing

but definitely not the least important one

don't drink

don't do that to yourself

guys i just got here at the airport

we're here in kraków

and i'll show you guys the thing that i most love in the world - are you cutting of my head in the video?

this is a danish store

called flying tiger

Danish people calls this store "Tio"

what means

10 (krones)

in danish

wait, I got confuse ... Julia: I think you are lying...

Yes, it is...

and they say that anything from this store is worth 10 krones

and it's the type of store that you say i don't need anything

but i want everything!

i need to buy some shoelaces because i lost mine

i'm going to show you guys something

don't show it just yet because i'm really nervous

i don't want it anymore

i'm sorry mom!

i'm going to easily die if i fall from this

i don't want to go anymore

look at that hot guy!

i'm going to tell you guys

that i created this channel

because i didn't really have anything else to do

so i decided to started doing this showing my days

which is always very crazy doing crazy stuff

and today i'm got bungee jump

if you look around all the kids are playing very happy

and i'm here

at this side completely scared

I'm very nervous but it will be fine

So that's it for now **people talking**

excuse me, can I talk on my own video??

if you are wondering what to do in Krakow, this is

sure a good idea

i'm not sure why I chose to do it here

it was quite random

let's go Julia??

Omg, I'm not really ready...

How was it?

OMG......

It was a lot of emotions?

Luana: I still can't believe it

Guys, OMG I need to tell you

it's a very unique experience and my hair looks wild

I'm sooo happy I can not describe

everybody should try for a once but now I need a few minutes to breath

"Ok guy (to the instructor), so now you can came home with me..."

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét