Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 31 2018

Welcome back to PENSAMIENTO DE COLOR, this is a beautiful Zen story that talks about

of the value of things "A young man approaches and says come, master,

because I feel so little that I do not have forces to do nothing. They tell me that I do not serve,

that I do not do anything right, that I'm clumsy and pretty fool. How can I improve? That I can

to make me value more? "

The teacher, without looking at him, said:

-How sorry I am, boy, I can not help you, I have to solve my own problem first.

Maybe later ... - and pausing He added: If you want to help me,

I could solve the issue more quickly and then maybe I can help you.

"Enchanted, master," the young man hesitated. he felt that he was once again devalued and his

needs postponed.

-Good- the teacher nodded.

He removed a ring that he wore on his finger small of the left hand and giving it to him

to the boy, he added - take the horse that He's out there and he's riding to the market.

I have to sell this ring because I have to pay a debt.

It is necessary that you obtain the greatest possible sum, but do not accept less than one

gold coin. Go now and come back with that coin as fast as you can.

The young man took the ring and left.

As soon as he arrived, he began to offer the ring to the merchants. They looked at him with some

interest, until the young man said what I was trying for the ring.

When the young man mentioned the gold coin, some laughed, others turned their faces

and only an old man was so kind as to take the trouble to explain that a

gold coin was very valuable to deliver it in exchange for a ring. In an effort to help,

someone offered him a silver coin and a copper pot, but the young man had

instructions not to accept less than one currency of gold, and rejected the offer.

After offering his jewel to every person that crossed the market - more than one hundred

people- and dejected by their failure, amount his horse and he returned.

How much the young man would have liked to have him same gold coin. I could then

have handed it to the teacher to release it of your concern and then receive your

advice and help

Entered the room.

-Said- Master, I'm sorry, it's not possible to get what you asked me Maybe I could get

two or three silver coins, but I do not think that I can deceive anyone about the

true value of the ring.

- How important what you said, young friend replied the teacher smiling. We must

Know first the true value of the ring. Reassemble and go to the jeweler. Who

better than him, to know? Tell him what you want sell the ring and ask him how much he gives you

for him. But no matter what I offer you, do not sell it. Come back here with my ring.

The young man rode again.

The jeweler examined the ring in the light of Candil, looked at him with his magnifying glass, weighed it and then

Told him:

-Tell the teacher, boy, if you want it sell now, I can not give you more than 58 coins

of gold for his ring.

-58 coins ?! - exclaimed the young man.

-Yes -the jeweler replied- I know that with time we could get about 70 coins for him,

but I do not know ... if the sale is urgent ...

The young man ran excited to the master's house to tell him what happened.

"Sit down," the teacher said after listening. You are like this ring: a jewel, valuable

and only. And as such, you can only evaluate yourself truly an expert.

What are you doing for life pretending that anyone discover your true value?

And saying this, he put on the ring again on the little finger of his left hand.

Zen wisdom is profound, deciphers the real value of things, but, do not judge,

we do not even know if you or I are the experts

Thank you very much for following us, thank you very much for hearing us and for leaving us their LIKES and comments,

in PENSAMIENTO DE COLOR, we seek that each one of these wonderful reflections turned

video, integrate your happiness and help in your quality of life.

Subscribe to our channel on the button subscribe and activate the little bell, in

description of this video you can also do, remember that we are PENSAMIENTO DE COLOR.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét