Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 31 2018

Hello friend, welcome one more day to the Rincón de Belén

After the success of the snowball cupcakes at Christmas

Today I show you how to make these snowball cupcakes

for Valentine's Day

they are beautiful and very original

ideal to give to your Valentine

The procedure that we are going to follow is the same

to make the bubbles that in the video of Cupcakes snowball Christmas

so to see the procedure you should see this video

I leave here the link to see it

and in the information box all detailed

The ingredients that we will need are

Vanilla buttercream

You can make it the flavor that you like the most

Gel colorings

Glitter and dye powder

Water.I had the idea of making grass

with Wilton's mouthpiece but in the end I did it with grated coconut

so I have not used this

Cupcakes in this case I made them vanilla and I used 6

Eatable ink marker, I used black

Fondant to model, I always buy it white

and I dye it with the gel dyes

but if you prefer to buy them already colored

It´s up to you

CMC

grated coconut

and jelly balls

As I said before in the information box, everything is detailed

You will find the way to make the buttercream, cupcakes and jelly balls

Any questions you may have, you can contact me

The first thing we are going to do is dye the fondant

of the colors that we are going to use

me, in my case

how am I going to model some teddy bears

I have dyed it in brown

We are going to add a bit of CMC

We started modeling the bear

For those who do not know what the CMC is, it is a dust

which is widely used in pastry and serves to accelerate the drying process of the fondant

that is to say, hardens faster

I always use it when I model any figure because it gives perfect stability and rigidity

so that it does not break

Sometimes in modeling to join different parts of the body

as in this case the trunk and the head

wooden sticks are used

You have to be very careful when you eat them and warn people

I do not know many people who eat these dolls but there are always children who like

It is necessary to warn it since it can be dangerous

I used the eatable ink marker to paint his eyes

Now let's model a COCHICORNIO

it's an animal that I love, it's a mix between

a pig and a unicorn...hahahahaha

I made 4 legs and a horn for the cochicornio

To give a more chic touch

I'm going to paint it in golden color

To paint it we will use golden powder coloring

and we're going to dilute it with alcohol, white rum

add a little powder and dilute it with alcohol

we add a little powder, we dilute it with alcohol and we paint it with a brush

Do not worry about alcohol because once it dries it loses it´s effect

I'm going to paint some blushes

For this I will use pink powder coloring

No need to moisten the brush, just put a little powder

we remove the excess and we put it on our face, just like when you put on makeup

Is my cochicornio pretty ehhhhhhh ??

Now with red fondant I will make a heart

Then we take a little white fondant and we will add white eatable glitter, to shine

I want to make the hands of Minnie Mouse making a heart

Here you see that I have also modeled a pair of bears

it's the same as the one we model first, you just have to make them a little smaller

For this heart I used wire for flowers

Later I teach you how to make them

Finally we are going to model a pair of owls

We take the cupcakes and we will add buttercream over

We take the grated coconut and we will dye it

in this case green

we add the coloring and stir until it is colored

I want it to look like grass

We add it above as you can see and it would be

And this we are going to repeat with different colors

Now we do it with golden dust

Now it is pink powder coloring

and I have added red eatable glitter

To make it more stable we are going to stick a wooden stick to the figure

We decorate it as we like it

Now we put the jelly bubbles

We have to choose which one is better, cut it

and once it is coupled it would already be

as you see, it looks spectacular

It look lovely to me

and so we are going to do it with all the figures

It is important that the balls are well placed

and so there is no need to stick them or anything

because as soon as it comes into contact with moisture the ball deteriorates

Try not to add anything to hold it

That is superimposed

I have noticed a difference with regard to the balls that I made for Christmas

To make the bubble more transparent

we have to make them a little thinner the layer of gelatin that sticks to the balloon

but it has a drawback

and is that when handling them are much more delicate

it wrinkle a lot more and they get cracks that do not look very good

It´s very complicated to get the perfect bubble because having less amount of jelly

as there are parts of the globe that are not covered

It´s very complicated to get a perfect

and even though you get brutal transparency

I do not know if it compensates for the work and the amount of them that must be done

To give you an idea

Of the 6 cupcakes that I made the hand of Minnie

is one of those that I made thinner

If you are very sure you will find damage

The rest are the same as the ones I show you how to do in the Christmas video

To make the heart of the flowers wire

you have to wrap it around something round

and it is simply to strike a heart on one side

and another on the other side

we place it to our liking in height and it would be

We put it to our liking, we adjust the height,

we cut it and stick it in the cupcake

and I would be. This is not eatable, it's just decorative

This is how it look's

It is forbidden to touch it, hahahaha

They are 3 days old and they are perfect, intact

I will have them like this, I don't know...Until it smell bad?....hahahahaha

They are so pretty that I can not touch it

and my COCHICORNIO .... who tells me of my COCHICORNIO?

Please leave me in comments that you think my COCHICORNIO

Well friends, that was all. I hope you liked it

If you do them I hope you enjoy as much as I do

I loved doing it

Well friends, that was all

si os ha gustado regalarme un like que eso siempre ayuda

and if you want to see more recipes like this one, then subscribe to my channel

remember to give the campaign so that when you post a video you get a notification

Thanks for being there and see you soon

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét