Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 31 2018

what is going on guys Patrick here bringing you a brand new video today

we're gonna be talking about overall cryptocurrency news mainly tether and a

few other things I want to touch on just to like keep you guys up to date as we

always do on this channel if you guys are new to the channel and you have not

subscribed yet make sure to smash that subscribe button and hit the bell icon

next it so you guys know to fight every time we release a new video

days like today where we have important news you don't want to miss out you

don't want to watch your video two or three days late so make sure you guys do

have your notifications turned on so you are notified every single time we

release a video anyways guys for those of you guys who have been waiting for it

I've officially launched the cryptocurrency all-stars group I'm gonna

leave a link to this in the description as well and hopefully in the comments if

I remember it it's only me in it right now obviously as the group grows we're

gonna create an awesome environment where you guys can you know ask about

your coins discuss other people's favorite coins basically just a huge

community and it's gonna be the easiest way where I can talk to you guys you

know every day if something's going on whatnot I could always inform you guys

be fastest on here in the Facebook group so make sure to go ahead and join like I

said link in the description anyways guys let's get into the overall markets

let's talk let's see what's happening I haven't even looked at too much I looked

at it briefly while I was in class just got back man we're getting close to that

five hundred billion dollar market cap not not great we are almost had six

anjou billion not too long ago currently at 500 billion you know it is

what it is we we yeah a lot of red something we've actually been used to

saying on this channel you know in the beginning everything was Green when we

were making videos in December everything was Green now everything is

looking a little more red except for a few coins which I want to point out ray

blocks a coin that we briefly mentioned in the previous video is up a ton I

picked up some of this it's a good point it's a good coin where is the other

corner talk about Liske I mentioned in my top February videos its 31st of

January you know it counts as February I'm taking it

22.8% increase it's a great place my money has increased on both of those

so I'm thankful for that my you know it's helping keep the portfolio up while

everything is currently read but guys don't forget I like to mention this

I'm currently invested in platforms such as hash Flair and Genesis mining where I

mined Bitcoin every single day I get paid out obviously I just withdrew so

we're back to zero balance we're gonna get paid out today

the last payment was $11 I do I only have ten Terra hash here it cost me like

two thousand dollars I believe I have most of my mining power in Genesis

mining but that's currently sold out so I've linked ashlar in the description

I'm not telling you guys to invest by no means am i tell you guys to invest I'm

sorry you guys I'm invested in it if you guys are interested in getting paid out

daily for mining Bitcoin then you know feel free to go check it out

you guys hear a lot of people say oh it's not profitable it's not profitable

guys even with the low price I can make a full in-depth video on this but if

we're just running through the numbers really quick if you invest one time it's

a one-year contract and the bitcoins on the lower price side difficulties been

increasing but prices been decreasing I'm still getting paid out $11 a day so

let's say I get paid at eleven dollars a day for 365 days it's four thousand

fifteen dollars the fees is 0.17 so that's six hundred eighty two dollars of

fees right so four thousand fifteen i say four thousand - six hundred jazz it

because we're gonna keep it easy it's three thousand four hundred i invested

two thousand in it so basically I get $1400 profit it's really that simple

with Bitcoin being on the low side so once bitcoins price goes back up which

we're all expecting to happen in the coming future my daily payout will

obviously be higher as well and I know difficulty goes up too but guys so far

it's been profitable I'm just sharing my experiences it's been great but I'm not

talking about that let's go back to here you guys are here to here up to talk

about the news what's been going on so a lot of you guys know I got a lot of

questions about this so BitFenix and tether they're going to get their under

investigation by the US regulators basically not everyone believes that

tether has the supply that they claim to have or the funds that they claim to

have and they do have close ties with BitFenix so kind

of linking the two together that's the general rundown on what it is I don't

want to go into too much detail because honestly there isn't too much we can do

until final news get released that you know this is what's happening or yes

this is what happened they don't have the funds when uh there's not too much

that we can do but definitely this is causing a little bit of uncertainty in

the market I do think that is one of the leading reasons we're seeing price go

down obviously we're not in necessarily a bullish market right now so that's

another reason we're not seeing all green every day but today's red I I

wouldn't be surprised if it is due to this thing is tether is used a lot to

trade against other coins so say you're day trading a certain point you know

trading it with Bitcoin in etherium those are still pretty volatile so if

you traded against tether one tether is supposed to be one u.s. dollar basically

as you see it fluctuates a little bit I had a low right here of 91 cents 92

cents then I had a high of one point one dollar I think the high was at some

point but it really it honestly it's not too much most time you guys can see that

it lies flat and pretty much a dollar and that just makes it easier to trade

against right so you guys know if you are buy Nance trading you do have an

option to trade against USD tether which is USD T right here tether um funny

enough I was listening to a Thai Lopez podcast on crypto currency while I was

walking home from class and actually talking to one of the guys who found it

tether that's not very important I was wanna let you guys know that but yeah

it's I mean they do they do claim to have a lot a lot a lot of money in the

company just by the amount you know the total supply it they have plus the price

you know the general market they have they would have to have a lot of money

and if it's found out that they don't have that those funds and that's just

you know that's a lie then you know but it's probably gonna you know the value

of tether is probably gonna decrease if not just go away and go straight to zero

so that's one thing to keep an out I'm gonna keep you guys updated on it

obviously on the situation right now I'd choose not to invest in tether I never

have I probably never will at the only time I think I heard another youtubers

sales as well so the only I think I have is tether that I got from

people buying it using my referral link in finance so it's practically nothing

but yeah it's I'm not invested in it just because I don't really like the

idea it isn't decentralized it you know there's a trust factor in it I'm not

that big of a fan so I'm not investing in it but if you guys are doing you guys

are trading against it you know make sure you do your own research make sure

you know the risk I would personally wait until we figure out the news that

happens I don't want all of my tether to valuation to just disappear overnight

but yeah that's basically like I said I'm gonna update you guys as we go there

is more news which I really want to talk about so a lot of fun you know recently

the cryptocurrency market a lot of fun that's what causing the price to go down

it just it's happening happens to every you know everything basically in its

infancy stage which cryptocurrency still is but South Korea so their Finance

Minister confirms there is no ban on cryptocurrency it's one thing that was

really you know up in the air a lot of people were saying that all bitcoins

band here crypto currencies banned here blah blah but there is no intention to

ban or suppress cryptocurrency market that is what they said in a statement

great news South Korea obviously you guys know one of the biggest players

when it comes to cryptocurrency no South Korea Japan China all huge huge huge

players when it comes to cryptocurrency so it'd be terrible if South Korea did

actually ban it but apparently there is no reason so rest assured we are safe at

least for this this news thing another thing you guys have to watch out for is

this one I was talking about in a previous video as well there's a lot of

fake Charlie Lee accounts um Charlie Lee founder of litecoin for those of you

guys who don't know Mike when you guys probably all know like we don't have to

explain what litecoin is but there's a lot of a lot of fake accounts that are

basically saying they're giving away fake litecoin and the way I see this

work is if you donate to the litecoin community we will send you back ten

times your investment so if you send us one like coin we'll send you 10 like

coins back I've seen this happen with Tron we talked about that in a previous

video guys you have to be smarter than this do not fall for these type of

schemes no one is giving you free money if they're asking for money in return

that's based it you guys can tell when I do giveaways

on this channel all I ask for is your wallet address and I will send you your

Bitcoin I'm not asking you to send me Bitcoin so I can send you Bitcoin back

that doesn't make any sense so please please please please you guys see

Charlie leave right here this is not his real account I'm donating 180 litecoin

to the likely community first 60 transactions with 0.3 like coins Oh with

0.3 like when sent to the address below will each receive 3 light points of the

address the 0.3 like one came from guys you can't fault you can't fall for that

you know make sure to do your research it's like majored all you do is click on

the account like that 22 followers you think they'll found out of might point

us 22 followers no but yeah I'm not trying to say anything mean or anything

just saying make sure you guys don't fall for this that's it see this is the

real one has the verification sign let's see how many followers this guy has

right um there you go six hundred fifty five

thousand followers much more likely to be the real one that is the real one so

yeah just make sure you guys keep an eye on these type of stuff a lot of crypto

currency scams are coming up nowadays hopefully we're gonna find a way to you

know cool it down on the amount of scams there are but you know where there's

people making money I always say there's people making money there's people

trying to take their money and in very I'm not gonna say it's illegal this

isn't necessarily I guess impersonation is illegal right impersonations illegal

you can't pretend to be sewing but telling someone to give you Bitcoin

you'll give them back and you just don't give them back I don't really know if

that's illegal but anyways lastly 1 million people have

signed up for early access to Robin Hood zero fees trading service if you guys

did are part of that 1 million congratulations I definitely am

definitely put in my email told them to notify me as soon as it came out I

already have Robin Hood account so I'm assuming I probably already have the

feature I don't know why I signed up for my email now I'm confused I just

realized I might have just made a dumb move but anyways 1 million people this

is super cool zero fee trading services are going to be awesome people buy

Bitcoin without any fees kind of competing against coinbase I guess would

be the initial come a competition because you know Corey may

where a lot of people initially buy Bitcoin aetherium litecoin and now

bitcoin cash on how many people buy a Bitcoin cash though look the theory I'm

like coin and Bitcoin but coinbase does have pretty high fees they are by far

the easiest platform to use if you are a newcomer that is where I bought my first

cryptocurrency ever the first time I bought Bitcoin one Bitcoin at like $1000

coinbase is where I got it from but anyways Robinhood 1 million people

that's just really awesome to see just want a glance over the news guys

hopefully that's it hopefully we're gonna start seeing markets pick up a

little bit February I don't know if it's gonna happen right away probably closer

to the end of February slash beginning of March is when we're gonna see you

know a potential start to a bullish run I think a lot of February is gonna be

sideways movement I'm just hoping we don't see too many bonds it's a hope we

don't see a dip or anything if this whole tender thing goes through it could

cause a lot of uncertainty in the market and even worse if the bit for next thing

you know if 15x ends up having any issues they are a very big platform

where a lot of trades gonna happen so if that does happen that would you know

cause even more concerns in the in the whole overall market which might help us

enter a bearish market which wouldn't be great

however long run I don't really see that happening Bitcoin is trading at 10,000

we've shown you guys a technical analysis or I've showed you the

technical analysis last video I don't think we are going to go too far down

maybe maximum 8000 dollars but that's just gonna present more buying

opportunities for all of us hopefully you guys enjoyed this video though I

know we're talking we covered a decent amount of things right here I hope I

didn't overwhelm you guys but yeah I'll keep you updated updated when the whole

tether situation when there's more news and more confirmed news on the whole

tentative situation of course I'm going to update you guys but yeah guys if you

did enjoy the video don't forget go check out the Facebook group link in the

description and hopefully I will pin it in the comments as well also if you guys

are new to the channel make sure to subscribe and hit that notification

button leave a comment down below telling me what you guys think let me

know if you join the group let me know you guys think of the whole tether thing

let me know if you guys are joined Robin Hood just let me know what you guys are

up to I always read every single comment and I love knowing what all of you guys

are up to and how your cryptocurrency journey is going also if you guys don't

mind you enjoyed the video leave a thumbs up guys thank you so much for

watching I'll see you guys tomorrow for another video

For more infomation >> TETHER (USDT), BITFINEX SUBPOENA! SOUTH KOREA NOT BANNING CRYPTO! CRYPTOCURRENCY/ALTCOIN NEWS 2018 - Duration: 13:37.

-------------------------------------------

When Is the Next Lunar Eclipse & Blood Moon? || SML News - Duration: 5:37.

When Is the Next Lunar Eclipse & Blood Moon?

Lunar Eclipse Blood Moon.

This morning we had a spectacular view of the lunar eclipse: a moon with hues of red known as the Blood Moon.

And because this was the second full moon of the month and a slightly larger moon than normal, the whole thing was called the "Super Blue Blood Moon." All those things happening at once are pretty rare.

Unlike September 2015, when we got to see the eclipse at night, we had to watch this one in the morning, which wasn't quite as much fun.

How long will we have to wait until the next lunar eclipse?.

The next lunar eclipse is July 27 of this year.

But don't get too excited yet.

The July lunar eclipse won't be visible in the U.S.

this time around.

You can only see it if you're in Africa, the Middle East, or India.

The United States won't see another lunar eclipse with a blood moon until January 21, 2019, about a year from now.

The 2019 eclipse will be visible over northwest Africa, Europe, and the Americas.

In a lunar eclipse, the Earth is between the moon and the sun, and all three objects are in perfect alignment, as NASA explains.

Therefore, the earth is creating a shadow on the moon's surface, making it turn red.

The lunar eclipse can only happen when there's a full moon, but it doesn't happen every time there's a full moon because the moon is about 5 degrees off from perfect alignment with earth's orbital plane, notes EarthSky.

Today's lunar eclipse might have also gotten you thinking about the solar eclipse.

In a solar eclipse, the moon is between the Earth and the sun, so the moon blocks the sun.

If you're in the path of totality today, it will get so dark for about two to three minutes that you will be able to see planets in the middle of the day.

So when is the next solar eclipse? Unlike partial solar eclipses, which are returning in 2018, the next total solar eclipse isn't until July 2, 2019.

But you won't be able to see it in the U.S.

Totality will be visible from the southern Pacific Ocean east of New Zealand, to the Coquimbo Region in Chile, and Argentina at sunset.

This one will be about twice as long as the one today.

The maximum visible time will be 4 minutes 32 seconds from the Pacific Ocean.

The next total solar eclipse after that is December 14, 2020.

Its path is similar to the eclipse that was on February 26.

Like the July 2019 eclipse, this one will be visible from Chile and Argentina.

Then after that, you'll have to wait until December 4, 2021.

This will be an unusual eclipse, with totality moving from east to west across Antarctica.

Most eclipses move from west to east.

The next total solar eclipse in the United States won't happen until April 8, 2024.

This one will have a line of totality crossing Texas, through the Midwest, and over Indianapolis, Cleveland, Buffalo NY, over New England, and passing over Maine and New Brunswick, Canada.

And we won't see the next coast-to-coast solar eclipse in the U.S.

until August 12, 2045.

For more infomation >> When Is the Next Lunar Eclipse & Blood Moon? || SML News - Duration: 5:37.

-------------------------------------------

News 4 at 4 p.m. - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> News 4 at 4 p.m. - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

February Comebacks To Get Ready For(News) - Duration: 3:26.

February Comebacks To Get Ready For

With February on the way, its time to prepare for more new K-pop releases!. Find out which K-pop artists are gearing up to share new music next month below. Soompi. Display. News. English. 300x250. Mobile. English. 300x250.

ATF.

gugudan will be making a comeback with their new single album Act. 04 Cait Sith on February 1, after a slight delay from its original January 31 release date. 14-member boy group 14U will also be returning on February 1 with a new single album.

CLC will release their song To the Sky on February 1 ahead of their next comeback. The song is said to be designed as a message of support to everyone as they make a new start in the new year.

Yoon Mi Rae will be putting out her new pre-release track No Gravity on February 2, ahead of her comeback thats scheduled for the first half of the year.

Super Junior-Ms Henry is sharing his self-composed song Monster on February 2 at 6 p.m. KST.

February 5 is the day of SEVENTEENs comeback with their special album Directors Cut, featuring the title track Thanks.

Hyorin is sharing a new digital single on February 6 at 6 p.m. KST. It will be her first solo release since she left Starship Entertainment and set up her own agency.

Dynamic Duo will be making their first comeback in over two years with a new digital single on February 7. Singer Hong Jin Young will also make a return that day with a new single album.

In addition, girl group APRIL is preparing a special unit album for February 7.

On February 12, duo CoCoSoRi is returning with Mi Amor, a year and eight months since their last release. Member Kim So Ri recently came in No. 7 among the female contestants on MIXNINE..

Singer Park Bo Ram is planning a comeback on February 13 with a winter ballad. More to look forward to. There are many other artists that are planning comebacks in February but havent announced dates yet!.

WINNERs comeback is planned for late February, Highlights Yang Yoseob is making a long-awaited solo comeback in mid-February, and Cosmic Girls is aiming for a return towards the end of the month.

Theres guaranteed to be much more K-pop coming in February, so stay tuned!.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét