Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 30 2018

hi everyone,welcome to the manor of the automobile at lohéac next to rennes,to discover in exclusivity the TSS HANDBRAKE mod

I take you with me to discover this new device and the day organized by christophe and his team

we are in the room where the tss handbrake presentation conference took place, I present it to you in detail

mechanically it is robust with quality materials

the design is inspired by the real world rally, it is made of 90% metal (steel and aluminum)

inside, industrial flat coil springs have a resistance of 4kgs

and technical bushings are of German manufacture

resistance has been studied for a balance between "realistic force" and "measured braking"

it is designed for intensive use, its weight is 2.5kg and attachment system for cockpits and mounts: built-in M6 screw threads

1:1 scale replica gear knob realized in aluminum with rubber rings from the SPARCO rally and drift range

it measures 8.5cm in height, it is comfortable and interchangeable if you want to change the design

it is also possible to adjust the height of the knob

the tss handbrake mod is compatible with pc games and also with all racing wheels of any brand

you can adjust the lever from 21 to 30 cm

it is also possible to adjust the lever angle, rally position (vertical) and GT position (horizontal)

and we can do a combination of devices, for example (2 TSS handbrake mod) or (1TSS and 1 TH8A)

the USB cable is detachable, thrustmaster provides in 2018, a tss support for table and desk, the TM Racing clamp

you can change the mode easily with the switch, from sequential to handbrake, the handbrake is progressive

and thrustmaster uses HEART technology, a non-contact magnetic sensor for long-term reliability and longevity

the adjustment of the lever stroke is also possible, the price for the tss is € 249.99 and available on the thrustmaster website

i leave you with greekman's test of tss on wrc7

after eating a sweet and savory crepe, thrustmaster had organized various activities for the afternoon, we were divided into 3 groups

I left with the group of christophe, the first activity was the visit of the museum of the automobile

it's magic, there are mythical rally cars, formula 1 and many others, I let you admire these jewels

the 205 T16 of 450hp, an authentic model

the renault 5 maxi turbo of 350hp

audi quattro of 500hp

the lamborghini room, superb

cadillac, rolls royce were present as well as the ferrari hall

and the room I liked the most about the museum is that of the formula, i let you admire

F1 williams renault and behind benetton renault of 800hp

F1 prost v10 peugeot and behind F1 jordan

F1 larousse v12

and behind F1 LOLA

F1 LIGIER and behind F1 LIGIER with v12 lamborghini

F1 AGS and behind F1 AGS JH 22

LOTUS HONDA and behind F1 MCLAREN

AGS F 1 turbos and behind F1 renault RE 60

F1 LIGIER and behind F1 OSELLA

F2 AGS 4 cylinders of 320hp

and behind F1 MCLAREN

then we arrive in the room of TRABANT, SIMCA, TALBOT, SAAB, FORD, PORSCHE, MERCEDES, AUDI, LANCIA, ALFA ROMEO and VENTURI

the motorcycle corner and retro simulation of the museum

here are some more pictures and videos

the second activity took place at the LOHEAC track, we had a DS3 and 208 exercise to achieve a 180 degrees on asphalt with the handbrake

little dedication to the monitor, very cool. between simulation and reality not as simple as that

I leave you with our super prowess or not

and to finish, we could take a lap of the track of lohéac in jumpy

then the third activity at the end of the afternoon, in a room with 6 simulators

assetto corsa in drift, projectcars on sampola and wildcrest

wrc7 and dirt4 on the lohéac track

a small stand was present with different possible combinations

a nice packaging for this TSS handbrake Mod

Of course, drinks and biscuit were present

here is this little summary is now over, I thank christophe and his team for this wonderful day, it was great, well organized

I was very happy to be able to participate in the discovery of the TSS handbrake Mod, I hope to have it in review to present it to you

i also thank, maxou the pilot, digiprost, stephane of simracerstore, the pilots of the BAM, the TX3 and all the others

a great day, sharing, to discuss a real passion

very well, I would keep an excellent memory

I put you the link in the description of the video if you are interested by the TSS handbrake Mod thrustmaster

and I give you an appointment for a next video, bye

For more infomation >> TSS HANDBRAKE MOD - THRUSTMASTER - Découverte de la journée de présentation - SUB ENG - Duration: 12:11.

-------------------------------------------

Alimentos Rojos para disminuir riesgo de padecer Cáncer de Próstata - Duration: 3:54.

For more infomation >> Alimentos Rojos para disminuir riesgo de padecer Cáncer de Próstata - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

Muhammad Basit Naeemi ► Jaam Akhiyan De Hon Tan Pila Saqiya ►Old Hit Song ►Purani Yadain - Duration: 11:32.

For more infomation >> Muhammad Basit Naeemi ► Jaam Akhiyan De Hon Tan Pila Saqiya ►Old Hit Song ►Purani Yadain - Duration: 11:32.

-------------------------------------------

PIS ? - Episode 163 - La valeur de l'argent - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> PIS ? - Episode 163 - La valeur de l'argent - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Aflevering 8 (Episode 8), De (Vlaamse) Mol, België, 2017 with English subtitles - Duration: 1:01:16.

subtitles by widmbelgie

The three finalists

One of them will be the winner of the game

One of them, the loser

And most importantly, one of them is the mole

I'm aggressive, absolutely, I'll pull out all the stops

It's like, competing against the young ones, it'll be really hard, tough as nails, but I'm going for it

I'm supper happy to be here, but now you just want to win

Not just for the money, but also to say: Look at what I did these three weeks

You outlasted everyone and everything, and you played well, that's something I can be really proud of

That's the best thing you can do, finishing this

You're in the finale, and winning it would finish the job

Good morning, friends. Ready for the finale?

Come on in

The first challenge of the finale is child's play

Today the three contestants will compete against the teachers from the local school in three duels

Some students can help them out with that

But first they must go and pick them up

And how many children they take with them on the bus depends on how well they know each other

Eline, the first question is for you

Which of your fellow finalists answered the question: Would you like to be the mole? with "No"

If you think it's Davey, you can go to the house on the left. If you think it's Annelies, go to the house on the right

Each contestant gets a question about the other two

For a correct answer, they'll get eight children who will help them today. But if they're wrong, there's only two

The more children who get on the school bus, the more help they'll have with the challenges later

You know what you answered - You do too

I know what you answered, we both answered the same

You don't know that - Yes I do

Who knows, I could've lied

It's about knowing something about everyone else, and you can never be sure

Annelies actually answered "No" to the question if she'd like to be the mole

Yes - Liar

Eline guessed correctly and brings 8 children with her on the bus

Yes, I'd like to be it

I think...

That I'd be scared I couldn't do it

Annelies, both Davey and Eline answered "Yes" to the question: Would you like to be the mole?

But which of them said this about it?

"Yes, I'd like to do it. People think I'm a blabber mouth, but I actually am a calculated person"

If you think Eline said it, go in the house on the left. If you think Davey said it, go in the house on the right.

And, and, and?

Annelies answered incorrectly

She only brings two children with her

The eight others won't help them out today

I thought: Did I say that? No

How much can you doubt yourself?

People think: Yeah, he's a bit of a blabbermouth

Even though I'm not. I actually am a calculated person

I questioned myself a lot. I thought who here is the most calculated?

I think about everything before I say it

Maybe you told someone else that, but it wasn't me

To have a better chance to beat the teachers, it'd help if Davey could strengthen the group with 8 more children

Davey, during the selection process, who said this?

"I'll try to be friends with everyone, even if I do foolish things." Annelies or Eline?

I'll always find a way to be friends with everyone, even if I've done foolish things

Thanks to Davey's correct answer, the contestants head towards school with 18 children and a lot of enthusiasm

Friends, you've picked up 18 children

Today they'll help you defeat the teachers

Each contestant will duel with a teacher from the school

One of them must play tug-of-war against the physical education teachers

Another must do mental calculations against the math teacher

And the last one must take on a language challenge against the language teacher

Today's challenge can earn 3.000 euro in total

Who wants what? - I'd like languages

Yeah, well I do too - I want sports

That was clear - We're agreed on that, okay

Math, I don't know anything - Me either

You can't do math? Can you do math if she does sports? - No, no, I can't do math

I can't either - Alright, fine, I'll do math

Annelies, language?

Davey, sport? Eline, math? Then let's begin

Before they begin their challenges, they must split the children up among themselves

They must guess for themselves how many children they need for their challenge

Davey recruits the five strongest boys for tug-of-war right away

The rest of the class is split up according to gender

They assume the boys are better at calculations and the girls at languages

Annelies must teach her children 20 words in Dutch

She can split the 20 words up among the 6 students in the class

The language teacher studies the same 20 words

They get 15 minutes

Afterwards, they'll take each other on in a test

But Annelies gets an offer

In the right-hand column, all the words are written in Tswana, the local language

If the children don't know something, Annelies can still score the point

If she knows the correct word in Tswana

Eline and her children take on the math teacher

They must first solve eight different equations

To solve a more difficult equation afterwards

Whoever gives the correct answer first, wins the challenge

Eline sets her boys to work on the first 8 equations

If it's calculated quickly without too many errors, they have a good chance against the teacher

While awaiting their challenge, Davey tries to prepare his boys mentally for the victory

The children are done with their exercises, so Eline has a small head start working on the main equation

But then she suddenly notices the children made an error

13 minus 8... 35 plus 7 is 42

42... that's 6

Annelies is out of time

Now the children must take on the language teacher

If the children don't know the correct answer, Annelies will get the chance to answer herself in Tswana

50, 10, 7... 50 plus 10 plus 7 is... 67

Eline and the math teacher are both close to a solution. Whoever gives the correct solution first, wins the duel

This is going smoothly, Annelies

144 minus 20

So 288 minus 20 is 268

6 plus 67 is...

73 is the correct answer

Eline and her boys beat the math teacher

The first 1.000 euro is won

Annelies and her girls have been tied the whole time

But with the last question, it goes wrong

Last one, Annelies. If she gets it correct, Ms. Loreen wins

Annelies and the children lose the duel

1.000 euro isn't added to the pot

But Davey can earn 1.000 euro, too

Along with the five strongest boys in the class, he plays tug-of-war against the physical education teachers

Tug-of-war is a close call

But after a short, but intense, game, they defeat the physical education teachers

That calls for a celebration

They earn 2.000 euro, thanks to Davey and Eline's successful duels

Oh man, top, top, top, seriously

They were so sweet, the children

My mother and grandmother instincts...

One of them asked me if I wanted to go home with him

Really? - Yes

I thought: Are you really asking me?

There's no time to lose, because there's another challenge on the schedule today

This afternoon's youthful enthusiasm has obviously lifted their spirits

I enjoyed that an incredible amount, I got to play teacher

I felt at home

That was really fantastic, but I had no control over it

The only thing i didn't do, but there was no time for either...

Technically I could've learned the words in their language in case they didn't know one of the words

But that was an impossible challenge, it was impossible

For "landkaart" (map), if you know they have problems with it, and you can score points learning the translation

And it's just mmêpê, that isn't that difficult

So the challenge could've been won

I think Eline and Annelies are both amazing women

But one of them is the mole

Pilanesberg, a national park around an extinct volcano and a 2-hour drive from Johannesburg

The last destination

And also the arena for the last challenge with which they can earn money

Friends, we're approaching the end of the trip

It'd be a shame to leave this beautiful country without going on safari

People look for the Big Five on safari: the lion, elephant, leopard, rhinoceros and buffalo

One of you will be guaranteed to see the Big Five today

One of you will see one of them

And one of you won't see any of the Big Five

And you can choose for yourselves who

I think everyone wants to see them all

What have you seen already? - I already saw lions in the wild, not in the zoo, in the wild

I've never seen them in the wild - I'll sacrifice myself, I'll sacrifice myself

But then I want to win at the end

No, it's fine, I won't see any

I'll see one - Really?

Okay, sure - Perfect

What's the breakdown? - All, one, none

Eline, then you can leave

Thanks guys - You're welcome

Eline's fellow contestants give her the chance to be the only one guaranteed to see the Big Five today

But instead of driving further into nature, she's dropped off at a room in the park's headquarters

Is this a joke? I'm not just going to look at photos?

Well then I've seen them

Eline will give tourist bus a guided tour

First she must study as much info as possible about the animals she could encounter on safari in Pilanesberg

There's more than 25, so it won't be easy

Oh man, where to start

She gets one hour

Leopard, cheetah, I don't see the difference

Smaller spots?

Technically I only have to know these animals here

Davey and Annelies, you're now leaving on safari

The challenge is to track down one of the Big Five and take a photo of it

I won't say which animal it is, that'll be a surprise

This is the device you can track the animal with

Davey, you're the one who won't see any animals today

But you will be taking the photo

Annelies, I'm giving this to you

It uses sound signals, but you won't hear anything

Annelies' tracking device is used to track down a certain animal that has a transmitter on it

If Annelies points the device in the animal's direction, the sound signal goes off

Davey gets a digital camera, which he can use to take a maximum of five photos

Afterwards, Eline's tourists will be asked one question about the best photo, which can earn them 2.000 euro

I'm sending Greg with you guys. He'll make sure everything goes safely

Davey is blindfolded

Annelies can see everything, but she can only hear loud, classical music

So she doesn't know when her tracking devices makes a sound if an animal is detected

They can't use each other's devices, so they have to find a way to work together

I'll walk behind you like this

Then you'll know where you have to go

Then if you go too far and there's a sound, I can tap you, and you can turn left

If I do this, then you have to go back. Got it?

You can just say it - You can't hear anything

Oh yeah, that's right, damn

For her challenge, it'll be important that Eline gives as much correct information about the animals as possible

But her time is limited

So she chooses to concentrate on the animals she doesn't know

I have to pick out what's important, but I think it all is, so I think it's a bit...

I'm not going over the lions

I can make stuff up about them

A rhinoceros

There's no point in writing anything down, 10 minutes left

The time to study is up

Eline gets a customized tour guide outfit

The tourists only know that she's a guide in training, who's being followed by a camera crew

Each tourist will get an evaluation form at the end of the tour

And must give her points for knowledge, observation, speaking, humor and passion for her job

If she gets 60% or more on her evaluations, she earns 1.000 for the group

The tourists spot an animal they want to know more information about and ask Eline to stop

This clearly isn't some of the tourists first time on safari

So Eline won't have it easy

Further out in the park, Annelies and Davey have an armed ranger with them for their challenge

They have to track and photograph one animal from the Big Five

And they'll have to combine their senses to do it

Davey's captured the signal

He now knows which direction they have to go

There's no holes or rocks, just follow me straight ahead

But they have no idea what animal they're searching for

And they aren't completely comfortable with that

Where?

I see zebras on our left, two little zebras, it's a mother and her daughter, or maybe mother and son

Fuck you, you can't look either - Sorry, sorry

We're standing at a fork, we can either go right or left, one going up and one going down to the right

Okay - I'll just... Grab my shoulders

We'll just rotate, okay?

What is that? There's a skeleton over here

Go a bit to the right. There's some rocks but no big ones

I heard something

Wait, I see something

I see a rhinoceros

Right in front of us, wait

Why do I always sacrifice myself? - There's three, there's a small one

Are you serious?

Annelies and Davey now know which animal they must photograph

But there's two different types of rhinos in the park

And that's important for the photo

They've gotten more than close enough to take a recognizable photo of the rhinoceros

Hurry, he's right behind the trees

Wait - Look, look

You have to take a photo here

You have to take it here, get the camera, I'll hold your hand here

Annelies must now assist Davey in taking the photo at the exact right moment

Ears and mouth, face, face

Face, face

Look at me

You? - Wait

Face, this no, face, rhinoceros face, okay?

I have to wait until I can see its head? - Yes

They have five chances to take a clear photo where you can tell which type of rhinoceros it is

Keep your camera like that

The safari bus is on its way to a part of the park where you can spot lions

I'm not going over the lions

I can make stuff up about them

I think you should raise your camera up a little, a little more. How many more can you take?

Four more, okay

Wait, we still can't see its head

Take it, take it. Three more

Wait, let me see

We can take three more - We can just take them, just take them

Just say when - I can't hear you

Just three photos, that's it

I can take three photos? Of anything? - Me

A little lower

Take it

A little left, more, more

Stop, up a little, left, left

Stop, stop, take it

They have one chance left to take a better photo

So they decide to get even closer

Left, left, left, stop, stop, stop

Okay, stay like that, stay like that

Take it, take it

Their five chances are up

Now they must choose which photo is clearest

At the end of the tour, this photo will be presented to Eline's tourists

Not this one, this is the fourth one

They'll guess if it's a white or black rhinoceros, which can earn 2.000 euro

You can see it in the mouth, the white rhinoceros has a wider mouth

And the black ones have a triangular mouth

It doesn't have to do with the horns? - That's the difference between male and female

Rhinoceros, there's no point in writing anything down

Now it's up to the tourists to evaluate Eline

If her total score is higher than 60%, she earns 1.000 euro for the group

Friends - Gilles

Safari girl - Nice, huh?

To earn money, Eline had to...

Get at least 60% on these wonderful people's evaluation forms

I have the evaluation forms here

The average...

74 percent

With special mentions for your humor and passion, Eline

Congrats - Thank you

Well done - Super

2.000 euro can still be added, if these people...

Can recognize which animal and which type our two friends took a photograph of

Eline should ask them

We're looking for what animal it is, but also what type

Is it white or black? That has to be correct

Go ask your new friends

This won't go well

That's correct

The successful evaluations and photo of the white rhinoceros earn 3.000 euro together

The total amount is now 27.250 euro

After a hearty breakfast, the contestants take a fresh dip in the water

Wonderful

The enjoy their last day in Africa

Look, they took everything over there

Tonight Eline, Annelies and Davey will participate in the finale

But a last surprise awaits them

What's happening?

Good morning, friends. Yesterday was a bit of a special safari

Not everyone could see everything

But we can make up for it today

You can spot the animals from the sky

The helicopter is ready

But you're undoubtedly still familiar with the button

Soon a clock will start to run

This time there's no time, but an amount

Soon the clock will start counting up to 5.000 euro

As soon as someone pushes, the clock will stop counting up, and the money is for the contestant

But the amount comes out of the pot

It's a way, just before the finale, to make sure that you take part of the money home

But it does require a sacrifice

If you push, you don't go up into the sky

If no one pushes, the pot stays where it is, and you all leave together for one last unforgettable experience

Going with three of us, I made this mistake on the tarmac

You'd like for everyone to come

But there has to be someone who will push - No one will

What's your name? - Davey

Davey... I'm Eline

What will you do? - I'm pushing

The last few days, Davey's been so concerned about the money. I think that's really weird

Of course it's nice to have

To give up a climax like this for money? I don't know, it's difficult

For the mole it's a chance to collect a little money

Should I do it?

Of course

No one pushed

So all three of them can enjoy a unique flight above the nature park

I thought: There's no way anyone pushes it

But man... - Very well

I feel like a little kid, how crazy

Oh man, I'm super happy

Fantastic

Over there, over there, elephants

Look at the babies

How sweet

Only a few hours before the finale

For the last time, the contestants sit together at the table

Friends, the end of an extraordinary trip

You are indisputably the three best candidates

You've done outstandingly well. To you guys

All the challenges are done

I'm really happy that all three of you flew here today

That means the pot is definitely fixed...

At 27.250 euro. That's a lot of money

What would you do with it, Davey? If you were to win it

I've always dreamt of starting my own shop, a clothing shop

If that suddenly becomes possible, that might be one of my ideas

Regardless, if I win, I would give everyone a nice gift

All eleven

I agree with what Davey said, buying everyone a big gift

And then...

A bathroom. Yeah, the bathroom I've been swearing about for years

Are you as generous as the other two? - No... Sure

No, I would...

Throw a party, a serious party

Maybe travel a bit more, because I've actually never been outside of Europe until now

I've developed a taste for it

A little more than 27.000 euro

But you could've earned more than 100.000 euro from all the challenges

We have a good mole, I think

Yes, definitely

How was the experience of searching for the mole?

I, especially in the beginning...

I focused on everything outside of the challenges

That's when people act more like themselves

And that's when I always tried to keep an eye on everyone

I always told myself: Observe, from the very beginning

Look, listen. Look, listen, remember

Was it difficult for you? - Just hoping I can read people. I'm still here it seems

Then one question remains

Are you the mole?

No, I'm not the mole

Are you the mole then, Annelies?

I'm not the mole

Davey, are you the mole?

No, I'm not the mole

The final lie

Tonight we'll see which of you three is unmasked

I wish all three of you a lot of luck - Thank you

The three finalists are en route to the finale

It will play out in Pilanesberg National Park

I really want to win, really badly, absolutely

If I win, then you'll see me really relieved, I don't expect it

I hope I do, but I don't expect to

If I were to win tonight, I would think: Oh man, you unmasked the mole

That's the reason you're here after all

The decisive moment

No more challenges, no puzzles, no dilemmas

There's only a few questions

Who wins?

And who is the mole?

It's up to you

After a three-week long adventure, there's a final quiz

Whoever gets the highest score becomes the winner of the game and gets the entire pot: 27.250 euro

Eline, Davey and Annelies answer 30 questions about the mole

And what all they did during the trip

Time doesn't matter

In the challenges Annelies and Eline did well some of the time and badly some of the time

So yeah, maybe we had two moles

I definitely think Annelies could be the mole, since she's so hard to read that anything is possible from her

Annelies definitely has the character of the mole

She's really manipulative, she's really good at reading people

Davey's a smooth-talker, extremely witty, and most importantly, everyone's friend

He says something, and everyone follows, like chicks behind a chicken

I think it's really important for the mole to be like that

Eline is really strong

She herself says she isn't calculated, but I think she's quite aware of what she's doing

She can be a blabbermouth or reasonably direct, but it's planned ahead of time

She really tries to look for who she can manipulate, who she can find something out from

I notice that in everything she does

Something about her says: I need to watch out for you

Eline... I remember she didn't know where the East Cantons were

West Flanders

I thought: Come on, Eline. Something isn't right here

In the museum challenge, I don't think anyone in the museum heard Annelies. Marz acted alone

I really don't understand

Technically it's a good trick to distract someone who's really preoccupied with something

I can't think anymore

In the zoo Davey had to make sure everyone was freed from their cages

Can you not come in? - No

If you see it's unlocked and you're holding it, you take it off

Of course, if you supposedly don't know that, then you leave it hanging there

And hope that it stays there for a long time and no one else sees it, so that the challenge fails

Fuck, it's wrong

In the rugby challenge Davey seriously messed up

He confused some of the films. I think, if you're a film lover, and you get 4 out of 10, that's way too few

The challenge with the differences, Davey was constantly pointing out the eggs

100% sure that egg was over there

That's wrong

He pointed all the eggs out except for one, the expensive one that was behind him

He played a really weirdly there

Eline and I sang Shosholoza together

And Eline sang really out of tune

And Eline never sings out of tune

I heard her singing in the car before, and she never sang out of tune

What will you do? - I'm pushing

I had to sit with Eline in the car and the first thing she said was: I'm pushing no matter what

And that shocked me, since I thought to myself: Am I pushing it or not?

She immediately said I can't do anything but push it

I want to remind you there's a mole here

In the truth or lie challenge, Annelies told a story about killing flies with pancakes

I killed eight flies

Usually she's really confused, panicky and stressed out in situations like that

But then it was the complete opposite

She wasn't herself, she was acting

Then you can perhaps think she's been acting this entire time

In the golf challenge, everyone was completely engaged except Annelies

She didn't have her glasses, so she couldn't do anything

I don't have my glasses on, I can't help

That was the nth time she was confused and had excuses of why it isn't possible

The questions are answered

Now the game is definitely over

The lights are extinguished

Only one of the three's lights will turn back on

The winner of the game

Congrats, Davey - Thank you

Fantastically done - Thank you

I still can't believe it

You did unbelievably well, Davey - Thank you

You're completely blown away - Yes

It was so tense, really insane

I cried the first episode, and I'm finishing the last episode crying

You were right on her heels - Yup

And you've unmasked her - Yup

It's time for the mole to emerge from the shadows

You should be happy - I am happy

A load off your shoulders - Yup

Fantastically done, Eline - Thank you

You outsmarted a lot of them, but not him

You were on her trail for a long time, right, Davey? - Yes

Are you relieved, Eline? - Yes

I still haven't accepted that it's known now, but I am relieved. I'm happy, yup

You can finally just be yourself

I already was a bit

Sometimes I wasn't. I'm happy it's over

I'm really pleased for you, you did really well

Shall we bring Annelies over? - Gladly

Do you still want to hug me?

Really well done, seriously

Not too disappointed? - No, no

Davey's a rightful winner, seriously

You could've won as well - I fought... That's true, but...

My memory failed me a bit, that's all

Either way, we have a wonderful finalist

An extremely deserving winner

And a phenomenal mole

Thank you, Eline - It was my pleasure

You've completely screwed everything up for weeks

How exactly, we'll see next week

Congrats all three of you - Thank you

I always play to win, I'm really competitive. That's contradicts the fact the mole has to lose

But in the end it's your job to lose, so in that way you win

Yes? - Push, push, push

The East Cantons? - West Flanders

Let's go lie? - Yup, sounds good

Fuck that we didn't get here on time

I don't understand

I'm going to give the mole a high five

What am I supposed to do?

Hi Annelies, I never thought you could be the mole

Throw it away

That's wrong

I'm the mole

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét