Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 31 2018

Hello everyone, I'm paulo costa, welcome to my channel my bench

in the previous vide I have already installed the joystiks and buttons

I encountered a problem in this project

The problem is that the base of the arcade is fragile

in today's video I'm going to get a more resistant base

and I'll also put some wheels on the base

to make it easier to move the frame to any side

connected and follow the project

and it was another upgrade I made in the arcade game

in today's vide I have arranged a more stable basis for this structure

I also used to put some wheels in the project

to facilitate the movement of the structure from side to side

so it is easy to move, it is only to tilt the structure

and the wheels are touching the ground, and we can take it anywhere

if you are not yet subscribed to the channel, you can now subscribe to the channel

enable notifications to receive the next videos and projects

if you have not seen the first videos in the series, I'll leave the links in the description to consult

if you like this project, do not forget to leave it like

tell me what you think of this upgrade

whether it makes any sense or not

until next video

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét