Thứ Ba, 30 tháng 1, 2018

Waching daily Jan 30 2018

Hi guys, How are you?

Today I came to record for you, first ...

I will not go!

Hi guys, How are you?

First, I want to wish you a Happy New Year

late

here on the channel

I hope you all had a good New Year.

the beginning of the year well

the turn well,

and that's it, I hope everything works out

this month,

and in the coming months,

and that's it, let's go.

Today I came to record for you the tag

My past condemns me

There are 10 questions,

That I came to answer to you.

Question 1 - Have you ever cut your own hair,

and regretted it?

People,

already, I cut my hair

but not short,

who cut short my hair, was my mother when I was a child

I did not, I always cut the strip

once, folks, I cut the fringe here

because I've always been crazy, I'm in love

by those fringes thus in the middle so

Like this one here.

I'm very in love with these fringes

and

I always tried to do the fringes, but it always gets bad

and once when I was a kid, I do not remember how old I was at the time

I had...

It was the first time I did fringe in my life, I had a ...

12, some 11 not

I was about 12

or 13, I cut here because I thought

that was going to be that beautiful, wonderful fringe

so but not

I cut here, she stayed here

stood up like this, I had to walk with many

loops here forming a loop of loops

to hold, because it was horrible !!!

and I regretted it !!

Just what did it do? No!

Because later, I kept messing up

Just what did it do? No! Because later, I kept messing up

on the fringes

So folks ...

I regret this, again, the last time I cut

Two years ago, I cut, too.

to try to do so

Only I cut it right, this time.

the problem was the quantity

I cut my hair right ..

It was right the way I wanted, but I cut too much

Got a lot of fringe here (see the photo on the side)

the fringe gave so, so far was the fringe

and I did not even use it

with a friend for useless reasons?

Already!

I was a little troublemaker

When I was a teenager

I was a troublemaker, so I fought a lot for useless reasons

I do not do it anymore today.

Today I am mature, I have changed!

Question 3 - Did you break something and pretend it was not you?

already

Who never broke something and

the person asks: Who broke this here?

and you keep quiet

Who never? I already did that!

Question 4 - Have you rung your neighbor's doorbell and run out?

No, brother!

I always wanted to do this,

only I do not have a neighbor, here next to my house

has two restaurants, one side restaurant and the other restaurant, there is no neighbor on the side of my house.

and on the street of the house where I live, there is no

no one who has a doorbell in the houses,

I think that houses that have a bell are far away.

from my house and I'm ashamed

I want to do this

but I'm ashamed, because ... I'm going to ... I'm afraid to know

to ring the bell and .. when I start running

the person open the door and see me,

Ai screwed, I'm ashamed, I do not do that.

Who knows someday, I do not do it, huh, huh ..

Question 5 - Have you ever trotted? No!

I've never trotted, either.

I'm telling you, I'm a person.

half afraid

shy

a mixture of everything, I never trotted anyone.

I already wanted to, but I have not yet

still

Question 6 - Have you ever been in a gang?

No, are you crazy?

Question 7 - Was it Truth or Consequence?

Tell a funny story.

I already played for real or consequence

What we actually called ... actually

We called it Truth or Dare

I do not remember where we played and not even the age I had

but I know I was a child

and once, the ...

There was a girl there and she chose, she was my friend.

she chose, and I had been

my turn before, and she ran

a bottle, we would roll a bottle like that.

the one I asked: Truth

or Challenge? And she chose challenge.

poor thing screwed up

And I told her: I challenge you to kiss

the floor!

I thought she was not going to do it

it takes a

pat on the hand

And there she went and kissed

she bent down and kissed the floor

And everyone was staring in amazement

It was very funny, people ..

Me: Wow, the girl kissed

the floor, I thought she was not going to kiss ..

Creed..

QUESTION 8 - Have you taken anything from someone without her lending or giving?

Already!

Unfortunately, I already got it!

Unfortunately!

But ... so I really regretted having done it! You know?

Because ... then when you add some

of the same type, people are

accusing you, saying:

Did you catch it there? I do not! There she is: Are you sure?

And I have! Wow, people are horrible !!

Never take anything out of someone without the person

give or borrow you !! OK?

Question 9 - Have you glued to the test?

No, I never strapped on the test!

Never ever.

I do not know, I was afraid, I preferred

kick, even if I did not remember

because I was studying Even though I ... Sometimes ..

Even if I did not remember the answer

I...

I would kick

Sometimes came the mind so the answer

that I had studied, I would answer, or I would remember

I...

I would kick it .. If I remembered I would answer right, but if I did not

I remembered I was kicking, I was never asking glue, no.

The people who asked for glue for me ..

Question 10 - What makeup mistakes did you make in the beginning?

People...

Talking serious..

I've never worn makeup in my life!

Never!

I do not know, I'm afraid.

It's not that I'm afraid of makeup. It's just that .. ..

There are those businesses that go through the eye, right?

Pencil is ...

dust, I do not know, I do not even know the name

the business that passes in the eyes, and here in the eye

And there I am afraid, people. Because I do not see right

I have keratoconus, so ..

I'm afraid .. to pass ..

Pencil these things close to the eye,

and end up hurting my vision, there

I do not use.

I'm afraid to pass these things on.

You know?

So that's it people, finished the video!

I hope you have enjoyed it! If you liked

Leave it to your liking.

Share on your social networks, which helps me and helps the channel grow

help the video to be released to more people and ...

and more people will arrive

to the Golden Girl Channel

Comment there, what did you think of this video?

And ... if you've already trotted and

how was it?

If you want to send me a suggestion

video, something you want to see here that

I have not recorded yet. You send me in my email, which is below

in the description of the video.

And that's it, people!

Follow me there on social networks, I

post videos, some pictures, cool pics!

That you will like it, and I'm sure of it!

And that's it! A big kiss!

Stay tuned

this week will still have video,

Friday will have video at noon.

Stay tuned, people! A kiss!

Goodbye..

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét