Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 30 2018

Welcome to "Hecho entre encinas" [made among the oaks], my name is María Isabel,

here is a new tutorial.

I am going to show you how to crochet these flowers. According to the thickness of the threads

the flower will be bigger or smaller.

In this case, I will crochet it with hook number 00 equivalent to 3 mm more or less.

I am going to crochet one like this flower.

The first thing to do is the magic ring, then

you go up with one chain and then crochet 6SC around the magic ring

Let´s start: I trace number 1 with the thread, the upper part of number 1 gets backward, I insert the hook,

yarn over and then it looks like an

8, I crochet a chain, it´s like going up the stairs, I will not count it, and then

6 S.C.: one, two, three, four, five and six.

A slip stitch at the end of the row.

I will pull up the thread so it looks very round before crocheting a slip stitch, well, I have pulled it too

much, I pull a thread and the beginning is done

For the second row, you have to crochet two D.C cluster

and 3 chains in the middle.

At the beginning , crochet 3 chains and a D.C, this would be the beginning and the end

would be a slip stitch after crocheting 3 chains in the middle. I am going to crochet it

I will begin with three chains, one, two, three and a D.lC,

Yarn over and I go through one time and again.

Crochet 3 chains, one, two, three and then now I will crochet 2DC

but I will not finish it, yarn over again, I insert the hook in the same place

and I pull another thread, I have 3 threads then, I will go through all of them, I have then done the 2-double

crochet cluster, three chains again and I will crochet two

double crochet cluster, I will not finish the first D.C, yarn over again, I pull another thread

and I have three on the hook, yarn over and I pull through all of them, I have already three [pillars]

I have to do 6 of them, one, two, three and yarn over again, I insert the hook, I pull up a thread

I do not finish the D.C, I insert the hook

again through the chain, I pull up a thread, yarn over, I go through once

and through all the rest of the threads, I already have 4, one, two, three chains and here I do the same... one

two, three, four, five, six, exactly [it is good to check at the beginning]

yarn over, I insert the hook through the chain, I pull up a thread, yarn over again

I go through once, yarn over again, I insert the hook, I pull another thread

I go through once , yarn over again and I go through all of them, I already have 4, one, two, three chains and once more

yarn over, I will not finish it but I pull another thread, I insert the hook, I pull up

a thread, yarn over and this is the last time, I go through all of them and I finish with three chains

and a slip stitch on the third chain of the last row

and I have finished the row.

You can see in this example that I have crocheted this part

with another colour, but it can be done with the same colour.

I will go on

You can see the third row in blue, I go up with one chain , it is like going up the stairs

and then a SC, and here there are half double crochet at the beginning and at the end

I have not drawn it very well because there is an extra stick there.

well, a HDC at the beginning and at the end and 5 DC in the middle, then a SC

on the 2DC cluster of the previous row.

I am going to crochet it.

I go up the stairs [ I begin another row] with one chain

and here in the middle, a SC, well it can be in the middle of the gap or in the middle of the chain

as you like, I crochet there a SC., and here in the middle of these three

chains, A half double crochet, for that, yarn over

and I go through all the threads at the same time

Here in the middle, I will crochet 5 DC

yarn over, I insert the hook and pull up another thread

I go through one time and again,

another DC: yarn over, I pull up a thread, I go through once , yarn over and I go through again.

I already have 3, yarn over, I insert the hook, I go through one time and again,

One, two, three, four, there is one missing, and now a Half double crochet: yarn over

I insert the hook, I pull up a thread, I have three threads on the hook, yarn over

yarn over and I go through all of them, the fist petal is crocheted.

Here in the middle, a SC on the 2-double crochet cluster of the previous row.

in the middle or through the chain, as you like

now , a half double crochet and

5 DC: one , two, three, four and five and now a half double crochet:

yarn over, I pull up another thread, I already have 3 threads, I go through all of them

at the same time

Here, another SC

another half double crochet, 5 DC, one, two, three... Now I am going to begin the

fourth row, we begin with one chain, a SC and five chains, a SC

and 5 chains, we repeat all along the row.

I have finished the previous row with a slip stitch, I will do it again

so you can see it.

I finish with a slip stitch and I crochet one chain to go up and a SC

5 chains, one, two, three, four and five and a SC on the SC of the previous row.

5 chains and a SC on the SC of the previous row

5 chains and a SC on the SC of the previous row

This will be the place where the petal will be done, in the middle of these 5 chains

Five chains and a SC, 5 chains and a SC, 5 chains and

a slip stitch on the SC. of the beginning.

For the next row, we begin with a chain to go up as usual, a SC.

and then the petals that are made up of 2 HDC, 5

DC and we finish with 2HDC and a SC, all the petals will be the same

Well, I begin crocheting one chain [sorry, I have forgotten to crochet the SC.] yarn over, I insert the hook

I pull up a thread and I go through all at the same time, I crochet another one and then 5 DC and I finish crocheting

2 HDC and it looks like a petal

I crochet a SC one the SC of the previous row, all the petals are the

same.

Now, I will show you how to joing the flowers, we join them by the third DC

we do so with a slip stitch, I will crochet it, I begin crocheting 2 HDC

and then 3 DC, one, two, three and I join the third one with the third one of the other flower

[with a slip stitch], I crochet another two

DC, the two flowers are joined as you can see, I can join as many flowers as I want

Then, I will crochet 2 half double crochet

I will not go on, It is just

you can see it.

You can do many things with these flowers, for example, I have crocheted these sandals

I have joined three of these flowers, if you crochet them with a fine thread, they will be smaller.

Well, see you soon.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét