Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 29 2018

Marina: I've invited Lorena...

Lorena: First of all, I want the Greek flag on my face...

Marina: Sorry...

Marina: I've invited Lorena-Greek-Flag to my channel...

Lorena: Well, I should be ambassador to Greece.

Marina: With a band, just like Miss Greece?

Lorena: Exactly.

Marina: Ok, let me try it.

Marina: Having Lorena by my side is a clue about the topic of this video.

Marina: We will talk about Turkish songs and their Greek version; and Greek songs and their Turkish version.

Lorena: I'm happy people won't see how I eat this time.

Lorena: People may think I just eat on your channel.

Marina: How come? You have done so many things in here.

Lorena: It's true. I've done everything.

Marina: It's a common thought that Greece and Turkey are in conflict,

Marina: There is some truth in all this...

Marina: But on the other hand, it isn't at all.

Lorena: There is a lot of integration work in the northern area of Greece,

Lorena: Turkish and Greek culture are appreciated there.

Marina: It's true these two countries are so different ...but they also have elements in common...

Marina: One of them is music.

Lorena: They share instruments, rhythms...

Marina: Do we start?

Lorena: Let's!

Marina: The first song is Dudu (Tarkan's). We both love Tarkan.

Marina: (I love him more)

Marina: What can we say about him? He's the star in Turkey.

Lorena: Pop star.

Marina: What's your favourite Tarkan song?

Lorena: Öp

Marina: Seriously? That's your favourite song?!

Lorena: I LOVE it. And the videoclip too! He changes from one car to the other...I love it.

Marina: My favourite is Hüp

Lorena: Not for me.

Lorena: Let us introduce the Greek version called "Den Aksizeis", sung by the great Peggy Zina.

Lorena: I love her, she is one of my favourite singers.

Lorena: Actually, I want to recommend you to listen to "Ela grigora" song, it's amazing!

Lorena: One of my favourite Greek songs ever!

Marina: So what do we decide? Which one do we like more? I think we have it clear.

Lorena: We do.

Marina: Let's say it together. 1...2...3...

Both: Turkish!

Lorena: We might be under the influence of Dudu, because we have listened to it a lot of times.

Lorena: I think Peggy Zina version is really good...

Marina: It's very similar to Dudu. I think she respects the original song.

Lorena: She has a beautiful voice and sings well...(Some versions are "OH MY GOD")

Marina: But I honestly prefer the rhythm in Tarkan song!

Lorena: I agree with you, that's why I prefer the Turkish song too.

Marina: The next song belongs originally to Tarkan too: Kimdi.

Marina: Let's listen to it. Do you know it?

Lorena: I know the song, but it's been ages since the last time I listened to it.

Lorena: The Greek version of this song was a real hit in Greece!

Lorena: The singer is Giorgos Alkaios.

Lorena: Maybe you remember him, because he participated in 2012 Eurovision Song Contest,

Lorena: He represented Greece with the song Opa.

Lorena: Let's play it. Oh, I don't know if I've mentioned it...but the song's name is Ti Ti

Lorena: It means "What, what?" Something like that.

Marina: Are you ready to give your opinion? 1....2....3....

Marina: Greek!

Lorena: Greek-Turkish!

Marina: No, that's not fair! You have to take a decision!

Lorena: Ok...Greek. I like the Greek one more, but I don't like how Ti Ti sounds.

Marina: I don't like it either.

Lorena: I like how Kimdi sounds instead...it's more beautiful, at least to a Spanish speaker person.

Marina: I'm surprised with myself, I didn't expect any song could compite against Tarkan songs...

Marina: ...But I prefer the rhythm in Ti Ti song.

Marina: The next song is originally Greek, and the singer is Despina Vandi.

Lorena: She is one of the most popular singers in Greece.

Lorena: I love this song, actually.

Marina: I love it too. We haven't mentioned its name.

Lorena: Its name is Anavies Foties.

Lorena: Despina Vandi is well-known in Greece, Cyprus, Arabic-speaking countries...

Marina: In Turkey, USA, Russia...

Lorena: She is famous in Spain too, because she is married with a footballer (They are called "The Greek Beckhams")

Lorena: They spent some period in Spain and her Opa Opa song is still played on the Spanish radio.

Marina: We should play it too, right?

Lorena: We are Greek-Turkish pop fans!

Marina: The Turkish version is Greek-Turkish, actually.

Marina: The singers are Mustafa Sandal (Turkish) and Natalia (Greek)

Marina: Mustafa Sandal is so famous in Turkey but...

Marina: What memories does this bring you?

Lorena: I can only think about Mustafa Sandal and his choreographies.

Lorena: (And we both dancing his choreographies)

Marina: The song we will play now is very familiar to us, we have listened to it a lot of times.

Marina: Let me give you a clue...I love it. So you know to who I will vote later.

Lorena: Let's listen to it!

Marina: I forgot to say the song's name is "Aska yürek gerek"

Lorena: Don't you think she has Bosphorus accent? I feel it.

Lorena: He is so intense. We can't say anything else.

Marina: Are you ready to vote?

Lorena: I'm ready and I don't have any doubts.

Marina: Me neither. It's so clear.

Marina: I know what you will say.

Marina: 1...2...3....

Both: Turkish!

Marina: We can't fail Mustafa.

Lorena: Please, watch his videoclip. He is so funny.

Lorena: I have to admit the Turkish language sounds so beautiful in this song.

Marina: But it always does.

Lorena: I like the song is divided into the Greek and the Turkish part.

Marina: To sing a duet.

Lorena: That's why I like it so much.

Marina: My mother loves this song too.

Lorena: Does she? Good to know. You have a great taste in music, Tere!

Lorena: The next song is originally Greek again.

Lorena: The song is originally Greek, and the singer is Antonis Remos, someone really famous in Greece.

Lorena: He is (or was) the President of Iraklis Football Club, one of my favourite football clubs.

Marina: What are the others?

Lorena: AEK Athens Football Club

Lorena: It's so interesting! Because it was established by Greek people from Constantinople (Istanbul)

Marina: It is.

Lorena: The song is called "Etsi Ksafnika"

Marina: What does it mean?

Lorena: "Something suddenly"

Marina: The Turkish version was made by Gripin.

Lorena: I remember when you bought a Gripin CD in Istanbul.

Lorena: I know you bought a Tarkan CD too, but it wasn't for you.

Lorena: The shop assistant asked you about Tarkan...and you said you prefered Gripin.

Lorena: That's how you won the shop assistant.

Marina: He gave me a key ring as present.

Lorena: He did! All because you said you liked Gripin.

Marina: What can I do? Gripin is one of my favourite Turkish rock bands.

Marina: Let me tell you I will vote for Gripin, even before listening to the song.

Marina: The song is called "Neden bu elveda", meaning "why this farewell"?

Lorena: Such a beautiful title.

Marina: So Gripin is winning your heart...

Marina: It's clear, right? 1...2...3...

Both: Turkish!

Lorena: The "Gripin touch" is so cool. It is definitely a heartfelt song.

Marina: I agree. Although I liked the other a lot, his voice and the style...but it was a little long and boring sometimes.

Lorena: Right. Antonis Remos tells you a story, but Gripin makes you feel it.

Marina: The next one is originally Turkish but...You will like the Greek singer who adapted it.

Lorena: Helena...!

Marina: Helena.

Marina: The original song was made by Demet Akalin.

Marina: She is a very popular Turkish singer and former model. What do you think?

Lorena: I'm shocked. That's the best way to describe it.

Marina: Let's listen to the song.

Lorena: The Greek version is made by most famous pop singer ever: Helena Paparizou

Lorena: She won the Eurovision Song Contest in 2005 (Singing "My number one")

Lorena: The name of the song we will listen to now is called "I agapi sou de menei pia edo"

Lorena: It means "Your love is not here anymore"

Marina: We have it clear again. And we know what the other will choose, right?

Lorena: Right.

Marina: Let's change roles. I will say what you'd say, and you will say what I'd say.

Lorena: OK.

Marina: We will take this risk! 1...2...3...

Both: Greek!

Marina: I love Helena too, but I am not a big fan of this song.

Lorena: But that's because we don't like this music style. It's disco music that we don't like.

Marina: I agree.

Marina: What's your Helena favourite song?

Lorena: I have a lot. But "porta gia ton ourano"

Lorena: "Misi Kardia"

Marina: Do you know mines?

Marina: I told you one of them few days ago.

Lorena: "Yparhei Logos"

Marina: Yes! And this is not the one I told you!

Lorena: I don't know the other one...

Marina: You have mentioned it as your favourite too.

Lorena: "Porta gia ton ourano"

Lorena: This song is amazing.

Marina: The video is over, Lorena.

Lorena: So sad...

Marina: But...Do you know what are the good news?

Lorena: Tell me, I don't know.

Marina: There will be more videos like this one.

Lorena: WOW

Marina: And...AND...

Lorena: I'm coming!

Marina: Yes indeed, you will be here.

Lorena: I have invited myself.

Marina: Let us know in the comments if you are also Turkish-Greek culture lovers, just like we are.

Marina: We feel closer to a culture, but it doesn't mean we don't like/admire the other.

Lorena: We are Cyprus, I've always said that.

Marina: I have never heard you said so.

Lorena: Haven't you?

Marina: Ok, Cyprus flag.

Lorena: Our friendship is the Cyprus flag.

Marina: Do you think we are making a heart or a potato?

Lorena: Share it on your social media if you think it's an interesting video.

Lorena: Subscribe if you are not. You can find the button down here.

Lorena: Click on the bell to be notified every time Gamzeli Marina has a new video.

Lorena: Oh, and my channel will appear here too.

Lorena: I have a channel dedicated to the Greek culture and I have recorded some videos comparing Greek songs with Spanish /international songs.

Marina: This video is inspired on those ones.

Marina: But she has more things than that! She talks a lot about the Modern Greek (which is a bit forgotten nowadays)

Marina: She teaches how to learn Greek, a lot of tips to travel to Greece, she has everything in there...!

Lorena: Thank you so much.

Marina: Let's say goodbye in Greek.

Lorena: Ok

Marina: We've never done it before.

For more infomation >> Versiones de canciones en Turco y Griego | Yunanca ve Türkçe versiyonu olan şarkılar - Duration: 14:50.

-------------------------------------------

EL MAZO DE TEAM QUESO | Clash Royale - Duration: 6:56.

For more infomation >> EL MAZO DE TEAM QUESO | Clash Royale - Duration: 6:56.

-------------------------------------------

LA AUDIENCIA HABLA, NOVEDADES, CAMBIOS CON PREGUNTAS Y RESPUESTAS - Duration: 1:18:52.

For more infomation >> LA AUDIENCIA HABLA, NOVEDADES, CAMBIOS CON PREGUNTAS Y RESPUESTAS - Duration: 1:18:52.

-------------------------------------------

Expulsa de A Fazenda 10, Nadja Pessoa ganha programa da Record - Duration: 3:16.

For more infomation >> Expulsa de A Fazenda 10, Nadja Pessoa ganha programa da Record - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

¿Diana Bolocco se cambia de canal? - Duration: 1:52.

For more infomation >> ¿Diana Bolocco se cambia de canal? - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

'Honestidad' La final de Maira hoy en 'Mujeres y hombres y viceversa' (MYHYV): ¿Josua, Marco o Manu? - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> 'Honestidad' La final de Maira hoy en 'Mujeres y hombres y viceversa' (MYHYV): ¿Josua, Marco o Manu? - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

Le gouvernement du Canada aide à revitaliser le secteur riverain de Toronto - Duration: 0:43.

For more infomation >> Le gouvernement du Canada aide à revitaliser le secteur riverain de Toronto - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

Defi des villes intelligentes Catégorie du prix de 5M$ - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Defi des villes intelligentes Catégorie du prix de 5M$ - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

Un destino, una historia. Camagüey: El barro de Casanova. - Duration: 1:39.

I always start with the idea of love.

The message is always going to be found in love.

Life is worthless without love.

Everything is pointless without love.

And if you ask me right now whether I'm an artist, I'd say no.

Instead I fight for life.

CASANOVA'S CLAY

I'd rather die than not be able to love other people, to help them.

I want all those people to take what they see in me, the positive, not the negative.

Because it is no use to me and it's not going to help anyone else either; it'd only hurt them.

I also want others to take the good part of this work I've done;

not just my family, but anyone who has an affinity with the arts.

Because when you do something, even when the person doesn't know you, or you them,

and that personcan perhaps enjoy that little vase in France,

that's where you're helping, you're sending a message.

They don't know you and you don't know thet person that's grateful for what you've made,

but it's real, it's there.

As Martí said, if our banana wine tastes bitter, it's our wine, let's add sugar to it, but here.

That's the reality and it's part of the love for our country, our land.

Instead of talking about Camagüey clay, I'd talk about the clay of my Cuba;

because as my Cuba is special, so is the clay.

For more infomation >> Un destino, una historia. Camagüey: El barro de Casanova. - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

Abascal masacra a Bustos por pasarse de la raya e insinuar la más grave ilegalidad sobre Vox - Duration: 3:58.

For more infomation >> Abascal masacra a Bustos por pasarse de la raya e insinuar la más grave ilegalidad sobre Vox - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

SIGUIENDO UN TUTORIAL DE ROCIO CERVANTES / I TRIED FOLLOWING A ROCIO CERVANTES MAKEUP TUTORIAL… OMG - Duration: 6:19.

Hey what's up? Welcome back to my channel, I'm Eric

And today, we're trying to follow a Rocio Cervantes tutorial

If you don't know her, she's the Rainbow Queen :D

In the description box you can find all her social media, so you can follow her

Let's get started

The video I've choose to recreate it's called: "Not a halloween look (Sunset Eyes)"

It's a makeup with warm tone colors and the lid in a bright blue

I've forgotten to buy lashes, so.... we will do what we can

As we see on the video she has her brows already on, so let's do this off camera, and we're back in a sec

Rocio says that she uses the P Luoise base as an eyeshadow base

I don't have it yet, so i'm going to use this one from Revolution Pro, that is a concealer

It's very thick and I think it can be similar

As you can see the concealer has great coverage. We're NOT going to set it

She uses an yellow eyeshadow from the Certifeye palette

I also don't have this palette

I don't know if I should use the Zulu from Juvia's Place

Or use the color banana from the September Rose Palette

Let's start with the Juvia's Place one, and if we need we'll add a little from the other palette

As I said in a previous video, if your not setting the base

Instead of applying the eyeshadow making blending motions, is better to pack it and then blend the eyeshadow

Let's change the brush to blend a little better the edges

By the way, If you don't know Rocio, you must go check her and her videos and Instagram posts

They're just marvelous, she makes some Rainbow looks...

Next, she mix two colors that we don't have either, because I don't have any of these palettes

We are going to mix Orange Soda (that looks very different on camera, in real life it's a bright neon orange)

Whit this pink from the 35B palette from morphe

Next, with the brush we used before to blend, we need to go between these two colors to blend the edge

Now we're picking this pinky-wine color

And put it on the lid

I'm using a flat brush

After all the blending, Rocio does the Cut-Crease, and so were we

Take your time because this is a slow process

If you want to learn how to do this, rocio has a video explaining the process, go check it

In general it's better to make stamping motions that dragging motions

Or we are going to make a mess

Next she uses the Stacey Marie Carnival Palette

And uses a pretty metallic blue

I also don't have this one, but i'm going to use the color Dare me From the 39A from Morphe

When you are applying a metallic pigment as this one with a brush

And the result is not as metallic as it should

After applying it use your finger or a brush with some dragging motions to give back the eyeshadow that metallic glow

I'm also using a little bit of Blue Lagoon

This light blue metallic color

And we are going to mix it to make it lighter

Right now it's pretty but a little dark

Next, she put's a little bit of dark purple in the outer corner

I'm using Black Currant from September Rose

Right now it does not look like Rocio's

She has a more reddish color on the transition area

While mine's a little more cool tone and more orangy

Let's clear the wing

I like using a makeup wipe

With a flat brush and the same blue we are going to apply it to the lower lash line

And now the funnest part of the tutorial is doing the Rocio's signature star

In the inner corner

She uses a sticker

And then pack some white shadow

This is the only star "thing" i've found, they are very small

Let's put a little bit of the same concealer

To place the star

And after that we add the white

Note to myself, next time buy bigger stars XD

The star is placed even though you barely can see it

Let's do the other eye off camera an i'll be right back

I'm back, i've done my foundation, the other eye

And this is the final result, I don't know what you all think about it?

I've really like it even though is very different from Rocio's one

It was nearly impossible to make it look like her's

Mine it's more orangy and the blue it's darker

I'm very happy with the result

I hope you like the video, follow Rocio, follow me on solcial media

In the description box you will have all the links and the products listed

Don't forget to subscribe, ring the bell, leave a comment with your opinion

And if you like this one, I've leave you another here that you may enjoy

And that's all, Bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét