Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 29 2018

got and boat show good morning everybody I'm hanging out with my friend John Fox

5 Morning News starts look over there and it starts right now what is that

what is that what is that someone please tell me what's going on we had number

last week Tony Parker of the Spurs was on vacation

and he was renting that's what he was a water-powered

jet that almost took Matt Johnson down with them

Carl DeMaio figure out what to do on all this a bug on me I do have a buzz off

licked it on me I'm sorry but I'll feeling this thing on my neck and I'm

like what is this that's really gross that really just happened it's a cricket

no that's I what is that and if you're not really into the tree lighting thing

you should still come down here because the architecture well the seaports a lot

more than just shopping I mean it's a neighborhood and there's so many

different places you can hang out you can just come and be by the water you

can take you can stop waiting for a second we're gonna showcase that

building back there morning everybody thanks for joining us

this morning on this October 4th I'm Kerry Connelly along with Barry Burbank

I asked Paris it's a good morning for a cup of coffee let's share together

here's a drink coffee the wrong way I keep forgetting to hold a cup you know

it's so cute Barry puts his name on the bottom he thinks someone's gonna steal

it very warm along the coast that that

girlfriend is coming from the north and east sometimes you could just get too

excited and you throw the clicker I got to go pick that up I have never done

that in all my years of television 82 right now at Cancun you got to have this

to keep getting through the maps KDC and standing by live Katie what are you

learning

all right I don't know the kitty knows that we are going to her live right now

let's come back here we're going to go to break and regroup and come back for

you in just a moment oh dear that's frightening it's hard to get this is

just south of the i-4 I 75 exchanged on i-75 let's take you over and show you

our big bridges give you a look at Linda Hurtado hi my god that was random on the

candy bridge a five minute trip across the water it's a six minute drive across

the Howard Franklin and nine minutes for the Courtney Campbell causeway always

nice to see Linda's smiling face late in the afternoon temperatures 5 o'clock

around 65 very comfortable disease 20 what okay take two on that problem with

it okay back in and five o'clock temperature here mostly degree I must

have a weather disease this morning the budget also includes a two and half

percent tax increase I'm going to explain what happened Kirsten just

tripped I'm sorry to call you out but I'm cracking me up we have this little

stage that we stand tiny trip okay moving on Kirsten is I'm standing she's

a good Western Michigan man says his dog ate off part of his toe which may have

actually saved his life listen to this he had an infection in his big toe which

he says he stubbornly refused to have medically treated he's grown

but the judge says what suede the sentencing decisions at least in his

mind where George Thomas has missed opportunities in a tight space which

persuaded him as as he said that staying and doing nothing is as heinous as doing

it all all right we're having technical difficulties as we can see a little

frustration their record morning low temperatures for record low highs if you

will okay we're just not cooling off Shelly Mills looking good out there at

Arcadia lake where Shelly what happened to her there's look at her run

you can't run look at a run that's awesome 83 why is she running so funny

83 with the South breeze at 12 good job all right let's go back to the storm

scanner and see that continued for this week was a trip over there 97 degrees in

Fresno is our average temperature this time of year record is 112 set just two

years ago thankfully we were a lot cooler than what we were two years ago

and in terms of our temperatures that yesterday we hit 94 degrees we're gonna

see temperatures that'll be similar to that again for today and then

temperatures was dead there's laughing at me she totally I

dropped my clicker I'm happy I'm not having a good morning rolled my ankle

drop my clicker it's just one of those days

a whole oak

haha thanks Mike Davis for that impromptu traffic report yeah this yeah

okay I put this story on my Facebook page tonight police in Wisconsin have a

real tongue twister we'd like for you to meet

bezel doo doo zappity bop-bop-bop that's right police arrested the 30 year

old man in a park mr. zapatti bop-bop-bop legally changed his name in

october his mom zippity-doo-dah bailed him out

even police had to snap this picture before pulling the 21 year-old man out

of this gutter on Holi Aloha way know just about everybody is wondering how

did this guy get into this storm drain you can see that it's very heavy just

trying to pull it off and then look at the diameter it's not that big I can get

my hands down in there but I don't know

that's how he got in not sure why the graphic just changed but the graphic

change so now we're going to go to you guys okay it's changing on its own I'm

not really sure what's going on wow it must be New Orleans come on these guys

better play somebody around here's got by their own men maybe maybe they should

feel this feel the pain that we are you kidding me was that she was joking

little jokey jokes no TV because we're in the makeshift studio Thank You

friends for how sorry I shot I was like oh I thought you loved applause thank

you you love the same name now it takes the girl falling on the air live now

what's happening today is they are giving some free school supplies they're

also going to get some free screenings health screenings like your your eye

exams and your ear exams and your dental

oops I hope the electricity didn't go out

yeah no wait a minute maybe coming back on hope there you go

hi again crystal oh sorry about that don't blame it on the okay anyway

back-to-school fair going on you should have pre-registered right you might but

yeah there should hear what's going on in the real so she's back where she is

no she's not

Fox News core bonnet laura ingalls good morning it's

855 5k coach here live live here at the police headquarters back to you route to

get away from this closure Lena back to you all right thank you a cease and

distort deceased and the source desist order has been issued for an asphalt

company in Tucson there is a longtime city ordinance that allows these

businesses these practices to occur only until 10 o'clock at night during the

week and he says and will we're live in Collin County Susie Solis

NBC 5 this was the scene all over carmine Illinois many trees uprooted

right out of the ground many of those landing right on top of homes alright

good afternoon it's a beautiful day out there it is a little on the warm side

let's go ahead and check out the temperatures and despite all the chaos

caused by the fence collapse on the bridge tonight a young couple in love

well we're in the dark but the story goes on that's been clearing up and

should continue to clear throughout much of tomorrow that will leave us as the

Sun sets good excuse me some sunny skies say that 10 times fast so if your

apartment does not have if your apartment does not have air-conditioning

reporting live in the amount to eat in section of the Bronx Darla miles channel

7 Eyewitness News it looks like we saw the brunt of it move out towards the

north there Jeff so looks like we'll be a-okay going caught next couple of days

that's right Chris after opening with a 3 over 70 for Thursday while we're all

over the board here he took Wow coming back to me that's where I Anderson

turned in a 5 / 76 Friday what a squirrel's tail looks like when it gets

wet though don't we

that is a look at your weather now stop

okay thanks Fiona Fox 4 will join thousands

in a walk for healthier babies this weekend the March of Dimes marched for

including okay in fiona will be taking part in this i think all right now let's

celebrate weather for today nothing nothing much to celebrate yeah came back

to some rain last night right Steve good morning

oh whoa sorry

good morning well obviously we're getting a nice break from the rain but

not the flooding this is essentially now a part of the Passaic River in this

neighborhood it rushed in yesterday through the streets and it's really

tough to control a canoe or a boat when you're out in it don't forget that may

fart Mayfest just make sure I lecture you where you're from in New York hey

good morning Harry Harry wake up Harry yeah wake up okay I tell you what we are

going he's yeah he's meditating he's heaven okay okay the daylight hasn't

come on I mean this required some time now I have never seen that let's just

say this that the way this works is they they do a lot of interviews all one in

the early morning a lot of them sing and perhaps obviously here

she wouldn't have been so there was some technical bummer because I was reading

his book last night great book great I highly recommend highly recommend really

want to talk to him cuz he's a great singer great actor is a movie I didn't

watch in college I became a huge fan of yours called the world the flesh and the

devil great check it out but uh was it was eating as REM sleep like he was just

he yeah he couldn't he couldn't hear she couldn't hear ya know and he's kind of

taken in now atop the hour on your Tuesday I think

you're seeing some weather right now good morning everyone it is the 12th day

of October there we are sorry about that so nobody want on with weather and

things like that but we're here yeah and you'll be seeing the weather again

shortly a little less cluttered eyes exactly alright but first let's get you

some news this morning just before 9 p.m. last night nine vehicles were

involved in an accident on i-15 year.the Chubbuck road underpass a loading ramp

fell off of a flatbed trailer headed northbound on i-15 I'm sorry when the

other vehicles hit the ramp and receive degrees of damage to their undercarriage

and tires no injuries were reported at AU State Police is investigating the

crash with assistance from the Bennett County Sheriff's Office and Pocatello

city police all right we're trying to figure this out folks yesterday morning

a car accident at a crosswalk at 9th Street and Martin Luther King jr. at

sent to people Hospital in Pocatello now according to witnesses a jeep had

stopped at the crosswalk to allow pedestrian to cross the street and was

rear-ended by a Toyota student standing near the crosswalk say the Toyota did

not stop before running to the back of the Jeep the driver of the Toyota and

the passenger were both transferred to the hospital

the driver of the Jeep pedestrian crossing the street were not hurt sorry

this is a serious story folks Pocatello police say the driver of the

Toyota was cited for inattentive driving in bonneville County the pedestrian did

get hit 20 year-old Lincoln High School student Josh Foster was hit by a vehicle

at 9:33 Monday morning during oh excuse me folks it's so bad here in

Desert Hot Springs that it even knock Oh

the wind is so bad here in Desert Hot Springs that it even caught a street

whatever Paul

literally

the wind is so bad here in Palm Springs that it caused that stoplight to fall

over I don't know if that's fall over the wind is so bad here in Palm Springs

that it caused this stoplight suffering

the wind are so strong here in Palm Springs that it even causes stop life

three two and one the wind is so strong here in Palm Springs that it even causes

the stoplight to break

that wasn't that good

the wind is so strong here in Palm Springs three two and one

the winds are so strong here in Palm Springs that it causes light to even

they be seen we got we have a weather forecast to do Jim are you oh yeah over

here honey on the side Jim opposite side of the studio thanks ray

and I'm rocky I'm not even gonna remotely get over that area right now

948 guys no 948 yeah let's talk about what's going on with the weather right

now our satellite and radar map will go fullscreen here guys and we'll show you

the latest now on the satellite and radar map temperatures right around into

the 70s at this hour there's a warm front lifting through the area this

morning and we're going to be looking at again temperatures on the way up into

the upper 90s later on today it looks like our tower cam right now has a

sunder let's see no no way you just put it back in there ray I'm not going I'm

leaving the studio right now I'm not kidding I will leave the studio do that

thing shoots hair at you it's got fangs I don't even want to be around it I told

you I will punch you if you even get close to me

my heart is racing right now I'm not kidding I do not like spiders I don't

know what it was someone I was a little kid I'll jump out of airplanes and all

that stuff ray is behind me and somebody

so nasty just get it out of the studio please I get how we do it on time do we

need to do a lot of forecast okay here maybe just put up right now can you hit

that a little lover Jim I'll do whatever yeah this little thing yeah 70

right now Colts game tonight that thing is freaking huge but the Colts in

Cincinnati again hit it again there you go 84 94 and 98 for a high

today look at the size of that thing okay it's like the size of a softball

all right 49 74 degrees in a seven day forecast well making sure no one's

coming around to the other side of the studio here to mess with me 99 for a

high tomorrow 98 on Saturday Sunday 80 degrees that's it that's all right I'm

done I'm done all right listen it's 951 tell you what

we're gonna we're gonna gather ourselves listen I want you to go over there I'm

gonna go over there that's a lovely pink you got there

I saw brandy running in and I know it's the show good it's a Monday today and

yes good morning they look terrific welcome to the show

yeah I'm still trying to straighten my jacket huh it is Monday morning but it's

started a little bit earlier today Oh No

well more bodily functions in the news this morning the next time you pass gas

make sure no police are around a man in West Virginia faces assault charges

after police say he passed Casson dentist

the officer was already arrested for DUI according to police the purpose pass a

gas Somali the opposite it was quote very odorous and created a created

contact of an insulting or provoking nature see that wasn't even right that

would put that story that was wrong that was wrong very odorous there you go

Irene would you do me a favor would you go over to the studio and grab me a call

oh my god whoever wants a coffee Irene could you go get that person to coffee

that's what I heard hope Irene made it over to you Henry and

you got your coffee as well oh you know what I think thank you so much just wait

right here thank you so much for the coffee I really appreciate that very

much do you know any weather look oh well

good I'll tell you what here just make yourself comfortable right here I've got

a little bit of a knot right here you know what I think Megan just did a solid

for another woman that's what I'm saying then overnight tonight look that's the

wrong map right there I don't know how that got in there highs tomorrow I know

it happened here we've gotten into the wrong the wrong sequence so we'll we'll

do is we'll we'll start here at the seven-day forecast

that was wrong you stayed right there I don't know what we're supposed to do

here I've got the computers on the wrong the wrong days of the week it starts

with Monday and everything up that's trouble Oh Erin you can you've just we

got one brief second and I just need to load this other sequence up this won't

take but in the meantime we were looking into the news for Weather Center the

yeah storm center for good stop it this is an opportunity really for us to see

all the new stuff that you've got you guys you guys put in there with the new

plasma screens and the yeah it's all part of the it's all part of our don't

let this happen to you program just like that problem solved

pretty rough there you know I was afraid you push the button again we're gonna

end up in your bedroom I know it sing out of the studio we you knows right hey

good morning it is Friday and what a Friday it is here on Sunrise I'm Carina

Corral and I face the love welcome to KC sunrise here is what's ahead this

morning we have Matt entertaining us at Clovis Memorial Auditorium he has a

preview of the Bob Abbey

family you're not hoping do it head crying I'm laughing too hard right now I

just the jokes the jokes in the commercial break let's get serious for a

moment we're talking about your Friday morning shout-out so give us one for

holding it together this morning we're all in a great mood this morning we're

also talking about these crazy crocodiles that are on the loose in

South Africa it's a crazy story I'll have more on that coming up guys

pull it together later on here close-up on her tears oh my gosh Matt you have no

idea how funny you are uh-huh you want to let me anotherjob we

did it was what you said a little bit earlier which was well everything you

say it's funny ha ha ha all right well you ladies take

five so the new moms one regret is that she didn't get a picture of baby with

whose birth because dad was a little distracted and that's all we have to say

that's just such a funny story but you know what we've all been there you know

when the baby not there when the baby comes into the world you freaked out he

drove by to hospital he wasn't in his right mind to cut him some slack how

does it go so wrong tomorrow morning rainy breezy overnight Friday to

Saturday showers on Saturday Sunday Monday most of Tuesday look dry for

Seattle we could have some showers in the

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét