Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 29 2018

What is a passion?

Good question ...

I think ... something we can't live without

A feeling that

it feels like we fly

One can't live without it.

And... you're always thinking about it ... a passion is

you love it so much you can't live without it

Even in love

sometimes you can feel passion for someone

and it's the same thing for a sport, reading, etc

A passion is something that you always want to do

Something that helps you blow off steam

helps to express yourself

Something you want to do even if sometimes it can be painful

and sometimes hard to do

Having a passion is also having a goal to reach

and if you don't have a goal ...

I think that ... there's no sense

We need it to .. carry on, to live

My name is Luisa , I'm 16

I started dancing 8 years ago at the Conservatory

I've watched the movie "Fame"

And I directly said to my parents that it was what I wanted to do

Dance for me is everything

There is no other way to explain, it means everything to me

It's my escape ,

It's the moments when I am the happier

It's the moments when I can finally express myself

I can express myself without anyone judging me

or just not feeling judged

Since I do around 20 hours of dance per week

I need a special schedule at school

So my typical day is

I go to school

till 3-5pm , it depends on my dance classes

Then I go to dance class

they vary , so sometimes I have classic then contemporary

but I always have two classes.

Then I go home

around 9 pm

they I work until late at night

The next morning is a bit hard but ...

I'd really like dance to be a part of my life

but of course ...

It is not always possible...

The problem is that

Nowadays dance has a lot of criteria

and I really think it's a shame

so I don't know if I'll be able to, but I'd really like to

Yes of course

Sometimes I wanted to give up

especially in the middle of the year

I feel like everything is wrong , with school , I can't handle everything

Then I want to stop dancing

But after on or two months my parents...

and yes my parents really help me

And I think that it is really important

They are always beside me , always there to help me

So finally I can surpass

if someone forced me to stop dancing I think I would react really badly

I think I would probably continue dancing even if I had to hide it

I don't know .. but I really can't live without it.

I always tell myself that my health is more important than my passion of course

But I would probably wait to be healed and

and I'd restart even with simple classes

but I need to dance.

My name is Mariana , I'm 18

And my passion is dance

I started dancing in the pre-professional class when I was 11 years old

We started contemporary dance , jazz ,

pointes...

When I was 15 it was the end of middle-school

I decided to do an apprenticeship that my director advised me

Which is the "Art school" ,

And last July I've been graduated

I don't really know from where ...

How I started dancing but

I feel like it has always been there , since I was a child

And in my culture

we are born with it

we grow at the parties

dancing , music , etc.

I don't know

But dancing is kind of innate for the human being

It's not like the need to eat but

We dance without even noticing and realizing

When you're a baby you dancing without even knowing that you're dancing

It's just like that ... we don't need to understand

It's the instinct

Well ... I hope so

But know I told myself that

I could take a chance and try my luck

My name is Ruby and I'm 18

and my passion was dance.

My grandmother danced , my mother too

So I started dancing too

I started when I was 4

Then at the age of 11 they proposed me to change to a pre-professional class

So I did

Almost 5 years there

But I had a problem

A physical problem I might say

probably caused by dance

I had two surgeries

twice in one year and an half

so I had to stop dancing 3 years ago and

and I miss it

It started hurting me when I was 11

so almost the same time I enter in the pre-professional class

So yes I danced as if nothing was happening

but after 4 years

the pain was always there , always unbearable

I went to see different doctors

specialized in Knee Surgery, specialized in dance , specialized in general

I did a lot of physiotherapy

it just made it worst

an Osteochondritis

It is not even a serious disease

but in my case we didn't found what it was , so I reached the last point

so I needed surgery

So the day I learned about it

after the x-ray

I just cried and I went to eat

And I didn't went to school for the rest of the day because

it was sad.

I will always admire all my friends that made it through and

the ones that had the possibility to continue

Because it really is something that always gave me a lot of good things

And nowadays I still love watching dance show

and friends dancing

I didn't tried because...

we look around, we see the dancers

we see the routine

We see the level that we lost

something that we are not able to do anymore

And it's something really scary

we have to start all over again

In the dance what annoys me is ... the criteria

I always repeat it but I think that it is really useless

If you want to that then that's the most important thing

Choosing girls because they're skinny or because they only weight 36 kg

I think that it is insane

If they are really passioned, I think that they are probably the most devoted

There are a lot of things a don't like about the world of dance

first of all , the competition

also when there is a kind of competition

but it is mostly for ballet

I heard a lot of stories that are awful

the ones that put glass in the pointe shoes

Feeling like we can't say anything even if it hurts sometimes

just so the teacher will not ignore you for a week , a month or even more

I had a lot of teachers that told me that

My knee didn't hurt me

that the pain was in my head

That it was just not true

that it was a lie

and that I just had to work harder

so it wouldn't hurt me !

and I think that it is something really disgusting

teachers, choreographer,...forcing dancer to break a feet or destroy a knee

My teachers do a lot of physical comments

for example : you need to go on a diet

I really think that it's a shame because

I can dance with all my passion

but they only see ...

visual appearance

with the pressure, with the competition

watching the other dancers

people telling us " you're too fat" , " you're too skinny"

"you're not flexible enough", " you're tights are too big",...

the dancer can't handle it

anorexia, bulemia

It happens often that teachers make us cry

it's a little exaggerated

when they tell us to go on a diet

they talk to us as if we we're not important

" and if you don't want to then we take the person waiting behind you "

unfortunately... but there are also good sides

My name is Marion

Since I stop gymnastics

I started dancing

and now it's been 8 years

I started dancing when I was 12

then I went to middle school

in "Sport & Art " classes

we have a special schedule

so the dancer is able to finish school earlier

we normally had dance class everyday

Wednesday afternoon and Saturday morning too

Dance is something I couldn't live without

I just couldn't stop dancing

could you live without dance ?

No , I couldn't give up on it

no, I just can't

It would be really difficult

dance is something special

because you can take dance classes and you can just dance for yourself

but yes , just not dancing would be really weird

But what do we consider as studies ?

for me dance is a long study that never end

even if you're a really good dancer

we always learn more

it's kind of eternal studies

then the "normal" studies ... well it's good too

everyone has his own way

I try two do it in-between

but it's true that I focus more on school

because at my stage it's more important

school

make it in art is really difficult

So I think that for me it's better to focus on school

and then do what we what to do

when you're young and you have to choose between studies and dance

you usually choose studies because you're afraid of the reaction of your parents

and you're scared of the future

but telling by my own experience, I know it's hard

to tell them but you have to tell yourself that this is your life

and life is short and it can stop anytime

so you have to do what you love , so you will not regret

and the people that will want to help you will be there

and for the others ... you just have to let them go

yes sometimes I feel penalized

I wouldn't say jealous but

i envy the time that the other have

because they don't realize but

they have a to of time to work

I really have to be organized , because if I'm not I just can't manage

Sometimes it was hard

and sometimes I told myself that I had things that others persons didn't

So I feel better

but sometimes I see my friends go out

and I just can't because a have dance class

When I go home really tired but I still have to study

But at the end I think that it is worth it

I'm still happy because I see my friends

that didn't do anything

... they admire me

If you want to dance , then you can do whatever you want with your body

Everyone should have seen someone dance or tried to dance

tried to be interested in dance

Culturally helps to move forward

to find ourself

But of course not everyone appreciate dance

and dance is a big word , there are a lot of different types

If you like dance , you should start

You shouldn't be scared of the judgement of the others

I think that dance is an incredible art

because you can do it everytime ,everywhere

You don't need nothing, just your body

I had a dance teacher that told me that

nowadays we are really lucky

because we have a everything, physiotherapist, osteopast

and it's true that it helps a lot

because now she has physical problems, on her knees , shoulders,...

We can see that she gave everything she had for dance

she gave her body to it

she could give her soul to dance

that's incredible

just like these girls, dance is my passion

I started dancing whereas I wasn't even able to speak

I quickly got absorbed by this world

Watching all those videos, those shows, those dancers,...

But I think that my culture also helped in the development of my obsession for dance

I grew up in a family that liked to party, sing and dance.

From the music we listened in the car when we were little

to the dances we improvised at parties

We often ended up taking off our shoes because they hurt us

or just to have more fun

I find it really impressive that dance is so universal

And what fascinates me the most is how people are affected by dance

We just need to ear some music to want to get up and dance

And I think that we don't really realize how we are impregnated with it

and the fact that not dancing would be really strange and almost impossible

And what I love the most about it is that

it can bring a lot of people together

and they'll have a good time

I think that in my case

The time , my devotion for this art

shows how important it is for me

And I reached the stage where I feel indebted to dance

because it gave me so many good things

I learned to be confident

I stopped being shy

and I found a way to express myself

I also developed a mental strength

because ,you can imagine it, dance is not only an hobby

there is a lot of physical , mental pain

many hours of work looking for perfection

professors really exigent

and all these things while having a social and "normal" life

we learn more everyday

the same way we grow dance grows too

and that's because we are the creators of it

I don't regret anything instead I am really proud of it

i met a lot of people in the same situation

I created friendships

and today I transmit it to others persons

who see me has a model or example.

For more infomation >> Travail de Maturité - Duration: 24:22.

-------------------------------------------

Enfrentamiento de Karina con el 'Rojo' en Pacto de sangre levanta nueva teoría en redes - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> Enfrentamiento de Karina con el 'Rojo' en Pacto de sangre levanta nueva teoría en redes - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

Noticias Telemundo Mediodía, 29 de noviembre de 2018 | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 21:18.

For more infomation >> Noticias Telemundo Mediodía, 29 de noviembre de 2018 | Noticias Telemundo - Duration: 21:18.

-------------------------------------------

(TRAILER) 28 CANCIONES DE NAVIDAD ALTERNATIVAS para cada momento | The best alternative XMAS SONGS - Duration: 0:28.

For more infomation >> (TRAILER) 28 CANCIONES DE NAVIDAD ALTERNATIVAS para cada momento | The best alternative XMAS SONGS - Duration: 0:28.

-------------------------------------------

Equipe de Catia Paganote faz grave acusação contra A Fazenda e dá ultimato à Record - Duration: 4:03.

For more infomation >> Equipe de Catia Paganote faz grave acusação contra A Fazenda e dá ultimato à Record - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

CHEFES DE ESTADO E GOVERNO DAS 20 MAIORES ECONOMIAS DO MUNDO SE REÚNEM EM BUENOS AIRES - Duration: 1:51.

For more infomation >> CHEFES DE ESTADO E GOVERNO DAS 20 MAIORES ECONOMIAS DO MUNDO SE REÚNEM EM BUENOS AIRES - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Audrey Crespo-Mara : sa revanche sur le destin malheureux de sa mère | News French - Duration: 6:01.

For more infomation >> Audrey Crespo-Mara : sa revanche sur le destin malheureux de sa mère | News French - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

Drink That 3 Days Before Bedtime and You'll Get Enraged With The Score! - Duration: 4:17.

that saffron is good you already know but this they did not tell you know the

benefits of saffron also known like turmeric fight diseases

like Alzheimer's and Parkinson's saffron has antioxidant action

this means that it helps to prevent aging of the cells

protecting the nervous system as result there are cells that work better

and a nervous system that stays healthy avoiding the accelerated progress

of these diseases effect anti-inflammatory the saffron will decrease

inflammation allowing a faster recovery without producing

no toxic or unpleasant effect Saffron is recognized as the best

Natural anti-inflammatory protects the heart the saffron stimulates the

oxygenation of the blood causing the circulation

better through this prevents the diabetes who is prone to develop

Diabetes can prevent the appearance of the disease with regular consumption of

saffron and who already has can prevent the disease from getting worse

in premenstrual syndrome women who suffer every month with tea pm

may have decreased symptoms and even disappear with the saffron

improves the mood and fight against depression if saffron is used

since the onset of symptoms can improve the mood and leave the

more willing people combat the arthritis with regular consumption of

turmeric it is possible to improve the symptoms providing an effect

local anti-inflammatory the decrease of rigidity and pain how to use the

saffron this very versatile root can be use in different ways can be

mixed with the juices and even submerged grated or thinly sliced ​​in a

salad if you prefer you can also use powder and enjoy the

benefits of saffron in this case is used as a spice and can be combined

in salads meats breads and others in regarding other benefits of turmeric

for health fights the pains mix the saffron with salt from the himalayas

in a ratio of 2 to 1 add a little water pass this paste on the

affected area leaving act for 20 minutes do once a day in addition to

eliminate pain will decrease the swelling I put the saffron to reduce

pains in the stomach with saffron prepare a tea and add honey or ginger

combat acidity prepare an infusion with a spoonful of turmeric powder

for four cups of water finish with the dandruff mix the turmeric with the oil

coconut and pass on the scalp normally saffron benefits for

use in burns to mix the saffron with the aloe vera gel and pass in the

skin leaves your whiter teeth mix a spoonful of saffron with three

tablespoons of coconut oil and two of baking with this homemade pasta

apply on the brush and brush usually

if you liked the video of a I like it Enroll in the channel and do not stop

share with your friends until the next video chao

For more infomation >> Drink That 3 Days Before Bedtime and You'll Get Enraged With The Score! - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

Quoi savoir si vous avez une dette auprès de l'ARC - Duration: 2:12.

For more infomation >> Quoi savoir si vous avez une dette auprès de l'ARC - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Este es el motivo por el que Begoña Basauri estará ausente de "Mucho Gusto" - Duration: 1:32.

For more infomation >> Este es el motivo por el que Begoña Basauri estará ausente de "Mucho Gusto" - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

LAMEGO PORTUGAL | CLIMBING THE LONG STAIRWAY [english sub] - Duration: 4:49.

Hello guys, what´s up?

One of the good things about a road trip

is that you can pull over whenever you want

or you can

take a different route just because

and discover new places

and new flavors

and that´s what we did today

from Peso da Régua our destination was Viseu

But between the two cities

there´s Lamego

Then we thought

Let´s make a quick stop

and check the city

What we found here

was worth stoping

This was what we found

in Lamego

A beautiful stairway

with a church on top

There´s a similar stairway

in Braga in which we didn´t go

so this was the first staircase challenge in Portugal

Then we thought

Why not?

It´s just a bunch of stairs

not a big deal

how naive

This is honoring

the patron saint of the city

Our Lady of Remedies

We really didn´t know

how many stairs we were facing

at least not at the beggining

Seeing the city becoming smaller

and the beautiful paintings in the blue tiles

it was an "extra fuel"

you want to see the city from the top

the next painting

So

it eased a little bit our effort

Not to mention

the group of children we saw

easily climbing

we thought

It´s a piece of cake!

In some point we had the impression the stairs would never end

we continue to infinity and beyond

But everytime we thought about

the harebrained idea we had

we were discovering new things

sculptures

painted tiles

water fountain

those things helped a lot

to continue climbing :)

I started to see so many stairs

that in the middle of the way I thought

I´m gonna lose my balance and roll down the stairs

Isn´t it Will ?

We were almost dying

Finally!

We made it to the church

and most importantly to the top

They say it is 686 steps

to climb untill the church of "Our Lady of Remedies"

But

It only counts the steps

in its longitudinal extent

Adding the side steps

which you probably should count

Sums up more than 900 steps

I don´t know why I do this to me

But I hope Our Lady of Remedies

gives me strengh

and I won´t need any remedy tomorrow

But you!

You´ll see how I´m gonna be tomorrow

because here you can see the future

RIght now I wish I could see the future

and see how my legs would be

and probably giving up this crazy idea

Now I will rest a little bit and have some water

Puke

kidding

And now it´s the way down

we´re back to the car

After

the 900ish steps

and how am I right now?

Penacova (water brand) is a slang in Brazil

meaning almost dead

this water defines me right now

Now we´re going to Viseu

and

I´m tired

it´s hard to think right now

It was a quick video

A good road trip

involves

unexpected places

and things to surprise you

I hope you liked the video

if so please subscribe to our channel

and I see you in the next video

Bye bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét