Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 30 2018

Hey, Everyone, I'm Ola, and today we are going to play My Cafe: Recipes and stories.

In this video I'm so glad to announce Update 2018.13, which is

going to be all about Christmas and New Year's so let's go!

So this is it!

Christmas update is already here, and take a look at that! I see ski, and someone

has already gone into the cafe. The whole exterior is really beautiful, and we see

gifts, and everything is lit, all the trees are decorated, and we also have

beautiful benches. All in all, everything is covered with snow, which is also

really beautiful! So what is this update about? Actually, guys, a lot of things! So,

first of all, what you see right here is actually the new season. So let's click

on it, which means that during the three festivals you will be able to earn

trophies, and those trophies will grow your fir tree. When you gain 500 trophies

in the festival you will unlock the first level, and it means that the fir

tree will start giving you one diamond per day till the end of the season.

6000 trophies mean two gems per day, and 22,500 trophies mean free gems per day.

There will also be a premium Christmas tree, which you will be able to purchase,

but I will tell you about it in my next video. So far, the dates of the season are

December 7 till December 23. You will have this fir tree for 17 days, and

during all those days you will be able to get free gems per day.

this is not actually it, guys! Those of us who are at level 30 already, will be able to get to

level 31. Yes, guys, this has finally happened! And the end of the year is

celebrated with the new story, which gets us to the new level! This is going to be

a story about Felicia and Elsa, again. Wow, Elsa is becoming

really popular in My Cafe, and you will be able to dig into their

friendship, resolve their conflicts, and help the ladies with this. When you get

to level 31 you will definitely be able to finally purchase the Iceberg, but

actually even if you don't get to level 31, the Iceberg table for four and the

Iceberg menu have been moved to level 30, and now you will be

able to purchase them even now. Besides that, we already see that there is some

new style (and actually it's not the only one) take a look at that! Pink lightning!

And I want to show you a screenshot of a cafe to show you the example how it can

look like. Actually, it will look even nicer at level 31, 32, and 33.

I think ,so there is much more to strive for! The game is not ending, not at all!

And there will be new stories, and new levels, and new equipment! Yes, guys, new

equipment - maple syrup, is going to be available at level 31, but first of all,

let me finish with the interior. We will also have new styles in the French style

now: this is going to be a new Champagne style. Wow! This looks so wonderful! Just

take a look at that - the chairs look like they're cork holders for champagne. And,

in all, you could think that what could be more beautiful than opera at level 30?

But, no, we also have Champagne.

Another sub style which we are going to have is

an American retro: we will have Philadelphia! This is all checkered and

red. I think that some items and decorations for example, the cola cap, and

retro clock, and Yum Yum will definitely fit in there., also available at level 31

32, and 33. I will be able to show more of that and show you the prices on that in

my next video, so don't miss it! and right now let's go further. I have already told

you about the maple syrup, and actually it will bring new recipes, like maple

Americano, Maple milkshake, Forest Delight ice cream. Oh, I adore Maple syrup! Please,

write it to me in the comments, which recipes with maple syrup do you actually

like, or whether you like the maple syrup or not. So, we also have cakes, and

we will also have some special recipes with maple syrup, as well. Get to level 31

and you will be able to unlock all of that!

Definitely, this is a Christmas update

so let's go to the interior and to the simple items: we will have a lot

of decorations here, like mini Christmas tree, Christmas star flower... Actually, a

lot of that! So, you will be able to decorate your cafe for Christmas, I

think this is going to be really nice and beautiful. Let's

go to the township, though, and actually the whole Township is also decorated.

There will be snow, and even our characters' homes are decorated with

different Christmas items. and our leagues will be also decorated with the northern

lightning, and just take a look at those balloons! they're also covered in snow!

we have new equipment, we have new substyles... This is the beautiful loading screen, we

will also have something for everyone starting from level 7. And you are

probably waiting for a new car, and yes, it has arrived and we have a new

character: his name is Andy. Actually, quite handsome young man, though I don't

see his handsomeness through his beard. And actually his story is real is so

touching! He's looking for his father and we have to find his father among all our

customers. If you have any idea of who he can be, please write that in the comments.

So, to help him find his father, fulfill his orders and you will have 17 days to

do this. This is a little bit more than usual.

Andy arrives on December 5 till December 21, and the last day when you can meet

him is actually December 21. Then he will leave on January 6, and you have to

fulfill 30 of his orders, and he is going to give you some gifts: a gold gift,

in the end, and several bunches of gems.

He will also give you some more unique items,

but I will tell you about this in my next video, and so far this is it.

So this update is going to be huge, so it's going to be a lot of fun!

I really hope you will like this update, at least if you like this video, put your

thumbs up and subscribe to my channel, let's play together! Don't forget to click the bell

to get all the news about the game from my video.

I have also rewarded 5

best comments under my previous video, and the list of the winners is right

here: the pink gifts will be waiting for you in the game. If you also want a pink

gift, please leave your comment under this video on YouTube and tell me why you

are waiting for update 2018.13. I will be really glad to

read your answers, and I will also choose five best comments by next Friday, so

don't forget to leave your player ID: this is a combination of numbers in the

bottom right corner of the game settings. Till then, let's wait for the update, have

fun in the game and see you next time bye, bye!

For more infomation >> My Cafe: Christmas Update Announcement! 2018.13 - Duration: 6:39.

-------------------------------------------

Las Mejores Baladas en Ingles de los 80 y 90 - Viejitas pero bonitas romanticas en Español - Duration: 1:12:30.

Las Mejores Baladas en Ingles de los 80 y 90 - Viejitas pero bonitas romanticas en Español

For more infomation >> Las Mejores Baladas en Ingles de los 80 y 90 - Viejitas pero bonitas romanticas en Español - Duration: 1:12:30.

-------------------------------------------

Confira as viagens de Bruna Marquezine em 2018 - Duration: 2:03.

For more infomation >> Confira as viagens de Bruna Marquezine em 2018 - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

LULA COMEÇA A RECEBER CARTÕES DE NATAL - Duration: 4:11.

For more infomation >> LULA COMEÇA A RECEBER CARTÕES DE NATAL - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

Marcos Mion desabafa após expulsão de Catia no reality 'A Fazenda': ''Triste'' - Duration: 2:17.

 Marcos Mion se pronunciou pela primeira vez após a expulsão de Catia Paganote no reality A Fazenda 10, da Record TV

 Na ocaisão, ele usou o seu Twitter para falar sobre o assunto.  "Nossa, que programa! Falei que queria uma temporada intensa, mas não imaginava que fosse tão intensa, duas expulsões

Com eu falei antes: Não tem como ficar normal. Eu fico triste mesmo, eu assumo isso, isso não quer dizer que eu sou parcial, estou do lado de alguém

Eu fico triste pelo jogo, pela convivência. Foi o que eu disse outra vez: 'O dia do aniversário da minha filha, foi quando eles entraram aqui'

Eu deixei o aniversário da minha filha pra ver eles entrando aqui, eu estou aqui desde o primeiro momento que eles estão", afirmou

 Em outro momento, Mion lamentou a expulsão. "Eu me envolvo, obviamente. Eu ficar triste não mostra que eu preferia a Catia ou qualuqer coisa assim, eu fico triste pelo processo, que não passou por uma eliminação regular que nem todo mundo está acostumado

A gente fica meio mexido, mas agora vai ter uma prova, o jogo vai continuar e depende muito de vocês", finalizou

 EXPULSÃO  Durante uma atividade na piscina, Catia se desentendeu com Evandro Santo e deu um tapa na cabeça do humorista

Após a atitude, os fãs pediram que a ex-Paquita deixasse o reality.  A decisão da produção demorou para acontecer e foi oficializada no programa ao vivo, pelo apresentador

For more infomation >> Marcos Mion desabafa após expulsão de Catia no reality 'A Fazenda': ''Triste'' - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

como trocar o plano de fundo do google - Duration: 4:07.

For more infomation >> como trocar o plano de fundo do google - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

Tutorial dibujo de látex blanco (eng subs) - Duration: 6:36.

Hello, I'm Elena Dark Berry Wellcome to my Rubberworld

Today I'm going to teach you in a tutorial

to make the texture of...

white latex

here you can see the almost finished drawing

I only left in white the area

that we are going to color now

from Radical Rubber website

you see the medical orange color

used for the catstuit

in a layer apart

now let's see all of them

and I choose white

I copy the image, and paste it in another layer

here you can see that white background

is real white

it has nothing in common with the color of the catsuit

I use the dropper

for choosing a medium tone

and I apply all this color to the whole area

of white that I have marked before

later I choose the shadows

you can make it darker

if you pass the dropper

over a photograph

from a pixel to another changes a lot

I'm applying the shadows not with black

because whit black is so much dark

we only are going to use it on specific areas

with hard shadow

I'm making tests for you can see

what is right and what is wrong

And we back to more of the same

as I made with the catsuit

you din't see it, but

if you have seen another tutorial

you know how I work

I use the transparent watercolor to apply the shadow

and I'm marking the light zones

and middle tones

with the easer

I usually use for the latex

because light and shadows are so marked

I use the hard eraser

except for blur some lights

I use the eraser with blur contour

in the glove you can apreciate it more

because the nurse

has so plane outfit clothing

you can't see good the rubber texture

but in the glove you can see it

first of all

I use to make the own shadows of the objects

and later I make the thrown shadow

usually I use two layers for this

for overlap one shadow with the other in some areas

for emphasise it more and don't mix it

because watercolor tool mixes

I add the shadows of the skirt

in case someone doesn't knows

you see there are small bullets in the contour

in the white area because is selected

in the layer witch it is

for work in the shadow layer, witch is another one

here I'm searching rubber skirts

as referent for the light and shadow

I'm blurring and marking

you see in antother layer I'm making a gradient

from top to bottom

in the skirt

and now I select the layer of shadow

for, as I said before, using the black color

to mark the darkest areas

or has more contrast

usually more contrast is added in the shadow areas

where are more light

where the point of light gets directly

because if you make darker the shadow

there is more contrast and you appreciate more the light

because if you make the strongest shadow there is

in case of latex you can add a strong light directly

you can add a light with the pen and then blur it

for exemple like this

but I prefer use transparent watercolor

and later, you will see I will do it in this case

select the layer

for select the layer, you click the icon of the layer and press CTL at the same time

this way you select the layer in this case the light layer

make another one

and using the pen or the opaque watercolor

you make more light the lights

ok?

and now we see the final result

of the nurse with white latex

I hope you have enjoyed the video has been useful

and you HAVE to make some drawing with white rubber

you have to paste the link

with the finished drawing here bellow in comments

this way we take a look we will see how cool it is

and how can we improve it

subscribe and well met in next video since then...

Have a nice Rubber Weekend!!

bye!!

For more infomation >> Tutorial dibujo de látex blanco (eng subs) - Duration: 6:36.

-------------------------------------------

La garde à vue de Carlos Ghosn prolongée - Duration: 3:27.

For more infomation >> La garde à vue de Carlos Ghosn prolongée - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

George Clooney e a mulher serão padrinhos do filho de Meghan Markle e Harry - Duration: 5:00.

For more infomation >> George Clooney e a mulher serão padrinhos do filho de Meghan Markle e Harry - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

CIRO ATACA PT DE NOVO E DIZ QUE BOLSONARO 'NÃO VIOLA A DEMOCRACIA' - Duration: 8:01.

For more infomation >> CIRO ATACA PT DE NOVO E DIZ QUE BOLSONARO 'NÃO VIOLA A DEMOCRACIA' - Duration: 8:01.

-------------------------------------------

BOLSONARO BATE CONTINÊNCIA PARA ASSESSOR DE TRUMP E HUMILHA BRASILEIROS - Duration: 5:51.

For more infomation >> BOLSONARO BATE CONTINÊNCIA PARA ASSESSOR DE TRUMP E HUMILHA BRASILEIROS - Duration: 5:51.

-------------------------------------------

Climão! Neymar Jr. deixa de seguir Luan Santana após affair com Bruna Marquezine - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> Climão! Neymar Jr. deixa de seguir Luan Santana após affair com Bruna Marquezine - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Las Mejores Canciones De Elton John - Elton John Greatest Hits | Best Songs Of Elton John - Duration: 1:24:53.

What am I gonna do to make love man?

What am I gotta do to make you care

What do I say lightning strikes me?

And a way to find it you're not there

What am I gonna do to make you want me

What have I got to do to be

What do I say when it's all ooh?

Sorry seems to be the hardest word

So sad with the sad sad situation

and it's getting warmer

So sad why can't we talk it over

always seems to me that

Solid seems to be the hardest work

Oh

The side so sad

Situation and it's getting bored more

So sad

Oh it seems to be

It sorry seems to be the hardest word what do I do

making out

Well if I gotta do to her

What do I do when lightning strikes me

Oh my god

My god sorry seems to be

Seems to be

It's the tumors

Let's go

When the stand of her leg tent it sounds wrong

Into the boundary of each pirate man

She comes calling dick to the tuna

Go

Hard um about you

Something better just passing through

And the snow Saturn

Used to hearts live

Due to snow

Mr. Satisfied

You choose the stylist and after the fire

Sincerity bills at bruza in the father

We lose direction

No stop turn

No tears - damn

When jealousy

Go home are you

Two hearts live

Fuck you

True

- hot

Magnify the sacrifice

Is no sacrifice

I live Oh

Oh

Hey

Playing

- nah

Don't wish it away don't love it like it's forever

Between

Please Channel

Does God the demons inside

Before you to the place we're

I guess that's why the call and

The time

Like children

Stereo please

Hold it on your man

My dad

You

Like children

Love

The blue

Near the tail

Love you the stairs

In Akita is it cool

You

Grow around the blue I'd never find oversold

So bow

Captain roll I

Ah Nikita

Oh

Oh the kids No

Do you ever dream of me

You ever see the little dollar right

The key today

Never come

Oh

And see baby toy

Look

All of the clean No

Oh

The cancer

You

So

Nikita you never know

Turn Lou

And let me fly to disallow

All the green

Flower and Farah fountain

Oh

Of the Skyway for the dog and love

Laughter blue

This and to

- ah the day super father

Flower

Scarlet

You are so far behind

Let me

To smell a new-mown hay - laughs?

- never God

in the brightness of my days I

wanna feel the feeling babe

To play

Please streaming from this big metal rain

You are the son so did this scar

This way

We were so far behind

Why the stove air?

Ha

So it dancin a beautiful

Run last longer sir

Spirit of Earth water

Five flying from your here

I am NOT alone someone

Understanding

Reality run satisfied and the piece

Oh

Like field field well I'm home run

Wednesday you

Know Cheryl

Baby other one

There are caravans your father

Jump tonight's docket in

When tensed free between the sila

With several of the tier

For it's very

I'll tell you what the beanie

Like

To lie

When star No

She packed my bags last night pre-flight

Zero our night again

I'm gonna be

As a kind by the I

Miss the earth so much I miss my wife

The slowly hours fees

Let's play

Mars ain't the kind of place to raise the kids

In fact as cold as hell

And all the science

It's just my job we

Man

If sumos

Let's go

When the stand of her leg ten tips I'm strong

Into the boundary of each ferryman

Missy comes calling Nick to the tonight

Go home ha

Something better just passing through

And the snow Saturn

These two hearts live

Due to snow

Mr. Sackett

Which is understand after the fire

Sincerity bills at bruza in the father

We lose correction

No stop I'll turn

No dudes - damn you

When jealousy

Oh

About you

Through

Just it's too hard to live

Hey

You

True Statler

It's too hot

Is no sacrifice

What am I gonna do to make no man

What am I gotta do to make you care

What do I say lightning strikes me?

And a way to find if you're not there

What am I gonna do to make you want me

What have I got to do to be

What do I say when it's all ooh?

Sorry seems to be the hardest word

So sad with the sad sad situation

and it's getting warmer

So sad one can't win

Oh it seems to me

it started to be the hardest but

this feeling side

Up top wanna lose can

easily hi

Don't have much money but boy if I did

Buy a big house where we both could live

If I was a sculptor

Then again no or

may pigs

a traveling shoe

No it's not severe

But if did my song and this one was for you

You can tell everybody

this is your stop

It may be quite simple but now

That it's done

Put down

How like are you?

Sir

Why

People like you

Oh

So excuse me for getting

Yeah

The video

Wow

Though

No mom don't

How like

Like are you

You

You

You

You

You

You

The heart

The day we are on the planet

Clinking step in to the Sun

Or to missing they can ever be seen not to do

Some see me Ibiza son say

All our grade and the jointless Tempe

Oh

Oh and sir

Some balls fall by the wayside

Some of our soul to the stars

Today many of the fine thing a new hope in front

Oh

Oh

Oh

Oh and the circle

It's

The

Well accountant to make you love me

We'll have a gala - baby?

Ooh do when lightning strikes me

Now you wait to fire you're not there

Maybe

Gotta do two before

Sir it's all over

And sorry seems to be the hardest

Ooh I've got more balls

Tom

Well it seems to me

the SAP seems to be

harder

Jewish

Well seems to me

Solder seems to be the world

To make you lucky

Say that word

Me

My god

Do

The heart

Seems to be the heart is

Thank you my son

When the stander Leger's today's our song

Into the bathroom bitch man

Sweetie comes : the negativity

Kögel ha oh damn

Something baby just passes

It's too hard in December

You two must understand after the fact

We lose direction no stone up

No tears - damn you with jealous

Coco hard but

Something vague

Just not Sam

Sucker

December or

Go cold hard

If you want

Into several

Son

If not

You

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét