Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Dec 1 2018

I promise drive times and it's not letting me do it this darn thing okay

step away from the board Shang here's the funny part is these folks at home

don't know this our corporate engineers are in town this week right here inspire

me I think I'm not gonna be here after baby on Thanksgiving you won't see me

anymore anyway I'll have your drive times coming up I

promise

enough for snow and that will happen by the time we get into the weekend there

you every time I say snow Megan should just sing all right calm it out for snow

and if you haven't done your shopping by the big day

just yet Walmart says that you can feed up to 10 people Thursday for less than

$35 no really I'm skeptical but I'll read what it says

so our producers I read it and I confirm - do you like a pretty girly smell yeah

okay this is the pomegranate after I pet a camel yeah I want to follow them but

you know what there's saliva is good free that's nice yeah keep you young yes

it does I'm 85 okay that was so inappropriate

for morning TV but that's okay you're new one turkey that is not going to be

given away well that it's not gonna be Paul Paul's gonna be right here the

governor is gonna fart attorney at the Executive Mansion and that's gonna be

this afternoon in Raleigh and let's gonna fall down first check on our

forecast do you do this is it raining you definitely did that on purpose oh

you're waking up to a blast him yeah Brandon in the Ozarks is interesting

wonder if that was Lisa if you did that on purpose

thank you my so that was great I'll just go ahead

it's cold out there this morning and the windchill that's what I get for dancing

off-camera and then it becomes on camera your recent study shows that women who

sleep with their dogs actually get a better night's rest well good well

researchers on women who put their dogs oh here we are

ABC 7 is keeping a close eye on the top headlines from around the world this

inclusive and I are you keeping 642 in the morning the coffee's gone we've been

here since okay anchor Emily Birds is gonna rescue us

she's in the studio she has been keeping a very close eye on especially how this

is all playing out this morning 12 murder mobile newsroom Maryland oh good

day Oregon well Curtis are you ready for some deceptive sport is next as a blind

nice ring car and a pate there we go across the Tasman there you go

I do look for that excuse me y'all I'm so sorry

just wait until April no more sneezes perfect conditions for drying the lot

the drying the lashing whatever that is after the next couple days Thursday a

high of 79 70s Friday Saturday we've got a couple nights down into the 50s

early Friday and Saturday morning boy yes I did what I asked you know I'm

gonna see me don't sneak on my story at Monica

you might be not that dude Taylor I'm Johnny wood Tara Taylor has another day

off and I've been up way too long this morning I feel like your forecast is up

ahead Davis or a Mary thank you

temperatures gonna be in the you know all right we'll keep going

three nights I should probably step off the camera but I told you we were gonna

have some fun didn't I check this out yeah you wanna have fun you were kids

version of fun there we go we've got over 20 son starting to come up sunrise

not until after 7:00 when it's after 7:00 right now so that son it's tough

right now I'm already into the day I'm already into the daylight saving mode

I'm already getting my extra hour of sleep here and Ryan's here with the

check in the forecast good morning I am oh I didn't realize I was I thought we

were sorry okay we'll talk about the 7-day there okay seven-day forecast

we're starting us today in the low 50s throughout the area next we're going to

take you I'm gonna go to Steve sorry I can't forget me over here okay it's

gonna be a chilly night out there for those who are headed out to some

football games Tucker Sargent and Cecilia Reeves they

are live at the Shamrock Bowl and they are getting set up there and staying

warm they have a preview of that game and others from around middle Georgia

tonight hey guys a little technical error at erä camera spun around on us

but we're following follow along and Stan come on over here to show you now

we're in there that's what happened was they don't have a cameraman sometimes

things happen anyway we're at shamrock ball in Dublin we are it is beautiful

beautiful yeah we're about dressed for yeah I'm yes and it might be it might

feel like that later on we're still talking with our camera here lock that

down next time oh come on hey we're gonna have a little bit of fun on

Thanksgiving right the bosses aren't here Thanksgiving Day can you tell the

bosses I'm here do you like the cold weather buddy oh

you want to warm up all right well I will as we head towards the ramp a

little disturbed by what's going on right now lots of people are raised

let's take a look at your forecast outside today the turkey trot let's see

no you cannot unsee it Mike I love it I'm all-in what do you think about let's

eating your friends later today oh boy oh yeah seas of hope let's do it

this is for the season hope everybody come on season of hope we're running

down and we're gonna turn around way to come back don't you say this does not

have power it has powers you know everybody's a reserves of giving and

every person to be so angry you because all their kids are getting wanted to get

on the bed tonight and jumping around Jen idler is not giving all kids are you

saying do it again I thought okay you kidding me

you sent me to idlers and you said don't jump on the beds when they said it was

the sleep center Mikey I'll do that one

there's just a lot to say that other than that's just Dave those guys

I had forgotten their names I'm gonna mention it at the end of the show okay

someone took my post-it note that was on the desk here was it you drove by there

that day it wasn't great to see all these come you'll wait you want to see

well let's see did you really put it behind and you should because those guys

are waiting to hear their names on television I came up here before the

show there's a little spot right here so I'm gonna draw this out and anybody's

got yourself a little post-it note right here with the name so that I wouldn't

forget but no cleaning up the trail remember that what are you doing

Collette though what is this we're doing Rock challenge a road bridge rope bridge

when does flat don't break a sweat Wow look at that

I'm coming I'm coming up right now they're doing all the work I got to see

you on the road yeah yeah go ahead oh this is not a good shot good shot a

good shot and then what's Angeles right now in every corner of the nation and

here at home you can see through sky 13 the travelers spent the day on the move

everything's moving we are less than an hour away from the kickoff to a very

busy holiday weekend let's begin tonight with will staffer he's tracking the

latest for other conditions as you make your plans for Thanksgiving well tell

you what that that camera is that camera is getting ready to get on the highway

to mark tonight folks at the Windsor Court Hotel are getting festive more

than 25 thousand mini white lights twinkling on their nearly 20 foot tall

tree that's where our very own

well apparently we've lost Kenny I love him and the lights are and that's at the

Windsor Court they are a joke Rob Barnes is out there tonight singing and mm-hmm

live this morning inside the theater even more than in the theater we are

actually backstage ow we're all of the magic for the show happens I'm Drive by

two of the cast members from finding nothing listening last night

this actually both of these gals first national tour of college were named um

tell me about three think um ended they were so deep in there yeah messed up our

signal

saucy porky and it's back the McRib is making a comeback to north and you get a

delivered right to your door some say it is a hidden treasure because

this sandwich is so hard to come by but McDonald's is breaking the McRib back

for a limited time and you get the sandwich on the uber eats apps so take

that health right Thursday morning to you thanks for being here and Wendy

Redmond I'm Andrew Capasso a lot happening we want to begin with a

look outside and helico has what you need we'll get to Emily in a second but

first we'll go to Emily known with and helices I'm so confused now and helical

somewhere people always get Mickey and I confused this is a new one if you win

that jackpot what's the first thing you're gonna get first thing I'm gonna

get I can be honestly because we weren't in Nevada it's legal I'm gonna have a

find me a new wife okay slightly cooler conditions are expected

tomorrow as a reinforcing cold front moves across the area this front will

also bring a brief a chance for light rain showers on Friday dry weather

returns to the area for Saturday but rain chances return Saturday night Ryan

can you tell us what's happening three two one

nice I got a little pumpkin over faith I can feel it the joy on your face right

now I was my face to fear less seeds out

there very light winds so really craft having a good time out there and doing

their best anyway I've got a weather pick of the day to finish out I don't

know where I disappeared off to but my weather pick of the day let's take a

look no weather pick of the day anyway we got you know what we're seeing is

downtown restoration is taking place I was testing the microphones

something's clicking I kept here I don't typically do a jig I don't know why I

was on camera there are you dancing right in the middle of a story that's

for tonight uws and CSS will meet in men's soccer last time they played they

tied 1-1 so hopefully they don't tie again there's no one like spice yeah

always woman I mean I like bowties yeah look like a birthday present oh thank

you so we want to open it open me find out what's in it I think it's just best

we go we'll be right back

For more infomation >> Best News Bloopers December and November 2018 - Duration: 14:16.

-------------------------------------------

CBS2 News at 5:00 p.m. (November 30) - Duration: 13:19.

For more infomation >> CBS2 News at 5:00 p.m. (November 30) - Duration: 13:19.

-------------------------------------------

Latest Hindi Entertainment News From Bollywood | Tiger Shroff | 1 December 2018 | 07:00 AM - Duration: 7:46.

Latest Hindi Entertainment News From Bollywood | Tiger Shroff | 1 December 2018 | 07:00 AM

For more infomation >> Latest Hindi Entertainment News From Bollywood | Tiger Shroff | 1 December 2018 | 07:00 AM - Duration: 7:46.

-------------------------------------------

Farmers In Americas Heartland Eagerly Awaiting Outcome Of Trump's Meeting With Xi | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 1:42.

For more infomation >> Farmers In Americas Heartland Eagerly Awaiting Outcome Of Trump's Meeting With Xi | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

Meek Mill, JAY-Z & Rick Ross' "What's Free" Explained | Genius News - Duration: 3:16.

JACQUES: Meek Mill enlists Rick Ross and JAY Z for "What's Free."

JACQUES: "What's Free" hails from Meek's highly anticipated 4th album, "Championships."

The beat is produced by Street Runner & Tarik Azzouz and features a sample and chorus

interpolation of Notorious B.I.G.'s '97 cut "What's Beef"

JACQUES: Ross, Jay and Meek pack their verses with topical references.

The Teflon Don kicks it off calling out Brooklyn rapper Tekashi 6ix9ine.

JACQUES: This isn't the first time Ross has used this slur.

Back in 2009 he issued the LGBTQ community a backhanded apology during his feud with 50 Cent.

As for Tekashi 6ix9ine, in late November the rapper and 3 others were arrested and

indicted on a number of federal charges including racketeering.

Today, he's behind bars awaiting trial in September 2019.

Reportedly, Tekashi's affiliates were recorded discussing how to take him down.

Meek Mill is up next shouting out the grassroots and big money support he received

during his last stint in prison.

JACQUES: In November 2017, Mill was sentenced to two to four years in prison for violating his

'09 probation after his arrests in Missouri and NYC during a video shoot.

In April 2018, Mill was released after a groundswell of public support and some billionaire co-signs

from sports team owners Michael Rubin and Robert Kraft as well as rapper JAY Z, who

runs anchor "What's Free."

JACQUES: On Friday, Hov addressed this bar in a tweet saying quote, "The line clearly

meant don't pit me against my brothers no matter what our differences are (red hat)

now go pick up Meek album . Drake and Meek on there together."

Citing the recent end of Drake and Meek's beef, Hov points out how the media

can pit black stars against each other by likening his relationship to his younger brother

of sorts Kanye West to the comparisons between mega stars Prince and Michael Jackson.

Hov then takes aim at 45's other black supporters like Candace Owens and Jim Brown.

JACQUES: JAY may also be responding to Trump for his negative tweets after S-dot's interview

with CNN's Van Jones saying that Trump is a result of America's inability to deal

with its racism.

JAY-Z: Because you don't take care of the problem. You don't take the trash out.

You just keep spraying whatever over it to make it acceptable

and then you know as those things grow you create a super bug

and now we have Donald Trump the super bug.

JACQUES: Fans are excited for Meek's new album and this song in particular is blowing

up the Genius chart, rising to the top practically overnight.

If you want to learn more about "What's Free" check out the song page on Genius.com.

I'm Jacques Morel with Genius News, bringing you the meaning and the knowledge

behind the music.

Peace!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét