Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 29 2018

No problems of rats anymore

Last week, you assisted with me, Malo and Federico to an incredible sunrise

at the Mount Fitz Roy

And watched us fight against the mice to save our food

After having watched the sunrise, we went back to the camp where Federico

shared the ideas that popped out of his head to keep fighting against the mice

An iron net, like this

Imagine, no rat can pass in the iron net

After last night, Federico has a great idea

It's really flat, really light and easy to bring

But it's not only one piece

It's 6 pieces

So you make like an hexagon

Basically

You put together 6 of them and you create a really great base

And you have other 1, 2, 3 and also reverse

So basically other 12 and you create a barrier like this

and then other 6 and you close the structure

No problems of rats

No problems of rats anymore

It would be like how

You'd be able to put it in your backpack?

Yeah because I mean just maybe a bit voluminous

But this is the shape and this is the thicknesses

Wow

Because it's a 24 layers

Yeah you put it out of the bag and it's fine

Yeah and you construct

And then on this side you have some

Ah I already know in my mind how this is

Ok ok

Perfect

Well done, well done

I will draw one and I will give this present for you

Aaawwww

We'll be the first ones to get it

Yeah yeah because it's gonna be a prototype

Ok it's on video

You'll need to get it

When we go to Laguna de los tres we can leave that here

Yeah because that would be stupid to put that in the tent now

Yeah very stupid

Yeah very stupid

All right everyone

So right now we are

Well I am because they are too fast again

We are going to see la Laguna de los tres

And this is where all the beautiful pictures from el Chalten are taken

And it's starting to be snow

It's gonna be a lot of ice

And it's one of the, no it's the most dangerous path here on the trail

That's ice

Sir, how do you feel? Do you like to be pushed by an unknown girl

that you met in the glaciar?

Yes very much

Yeah we don't know each other

What's your name?

I'm Nagui

I'm Rossanna!

It's silly

Somebody needs to push me!

Ok let's cross

Ok let's go to the other side

I don'tknow where I'm going but I'm going

I would not go so far

I mean just in case

Ok so we've brought many people now

You guys are like pretty confident now

You are like throwing everything, rocks!

Yeah I'm ok!

Not everybody in the same spot!

Yeah I heard sound of cracking!

Ok are you ready?

Yes I am!

They are gonna make the penguins now

Wow!

Ok it was the lunch spot

We just had lunch with our new friend Nagui!

She is really really crazy this girl

Yes you are a very nice person

Oh yeah I thought I heard that

Yeah thank you

Crazy of course it means nice things you know

Yeah

It's a compliment

It's better than to be normal you know

I know! I don't know what it's like to be normal

Oh yeah that normal girl, it doesn't sound like nothing special

So you can say thanks to me

Yeah thank you

You're welcome

Singing Snow White song in Japanese

Singing Snow White songs in Italian

Singing Snow White songs in French

Night number 2

We are not as loud as yesterday

No

We are tired!

Easy easy

What did we make?

Lentils, onions, tomatoes, carrot! As well

Was it good?

Amazing, amazing

Federico's chair

And I think we are not gonna go to bed very late today

No we are not tired, it was a small day but

we just respect the people around us and

Haha yeah sure

The most tiring part was just the ice dancing on the lake

Yeah yeah that was good

It takes so much energy

And I have a new jacket

Oh yeah tell us the story!

What happened?

I don't know I came back where I left my jacket and it was not there anymore

then someone gave me an other one

Tell everyone that you left your jacket

I left my jacket

Somewhere and you thought it would be there when you returned

Someone did yeah

But there are good people in the world and then

I got an other one

Yeah, how amazing is the universe

It's fantastic

Thanks universe

And the stars, we can't see it but the sky is amazing

May I have more lentils

He doesn't care about what we are talking about

He just wants lentils

Join me next week for some new unplanned adventures in the mountains

Where we had to go off trail, cross a river barefoot

and had to say goodbye to our friend Malo

As always, I hope you enjoyed this episode and if you did

Don't forget to give it a thumbs up and subscribe

Cheers :)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét