Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 30 2018

Callum Hudson-Odoi scored his first Chelsea goal . Maurizio Sarri says he 'does not know' whether Callum Hudson-Odoi is good enough to start for Chelsea in the Premier League

Hudson-Odoi, 18, earned a rare start in Chelsea's Europa League clash against PAOK and scored his first goal for the club in the 4-0 thrashing

Sarri has been reluctant to play the highly-rated youngster this season and does not appear to have been won over by his display against the Greek side on Thursday night

The Italian manager said Hudson-Odoi played well but was aided by the fact PAOK were reduced to ten men after just seven minutes

I think that he played very well but the type of match [suited] his characteristics,' Sarri said

They had ten men after seven minutes.Advertisement Advertisement 'He is able to play well in this and I want to see him when we have to play more in the defensive phase

The goal will give him confidence, like [Olivier] Giroud and [Alvaro] Morata.I am very happy with this

Two strikers scored and that is very important.'Pressed on whether Hudson-Odoi is good enough to start Premier League fixtures, Sarri responded: 'I don't know if he is able at 18, especially in a big team

Blues boss Maurizio Sarri . Hudson-Odoi, meanwhile, could barely contain his joy after netting his first goal for his boyhood club at Stamford Bridge

Speaking to BT Sport, he said: 'I couldn't believe I got the opportunity to start

Every time I got the ball I wanted to do my stuff.'I couldn't believe it when I scored, to see the crowd jumping was a dream

I will keep striving to play for my club.Hopefully more opportunities will come.I am always eager to play but it is the coach's decision

Olivier Giroud scored a first-half brace on Thursday (Picture: EPA) 'I will celebrate tonight with my family

Giroud, who scored a first-half brace in the victory, added: 'The main target was to win, we needed a strong team reaction and we did it well tonight

I am really happy with the team spirit and we can move forwards now and start some new momentum

I've scored goals in the past but it's true that I was waiting for more chances.You need a bit of luck in front of goal

Advertisement Advertisement 'I had a good assist from my team-mates, I love this kind of ball behind the defence

Four goals plus a clean sheet, a good night for us.When the manager starts me I try to give my best, do my part

Chelsea, who are currently fourth in the Premier League, face struggling Fulham on Sunday

For more infomation >> Chelsea latest news: Maurizio Sarri bursts Callum Hudson-Odoi's bubble moments after first goal - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

November 28, 2018 Newscast | Cronkite News - Duration: 32:21.

For more infomation >> November 28, 2018 Newscast | Cronkite News - Duration: 32:21.

-------------------------------------------

23ABC News Violence trama - Duration: 8:56.

For more infomation >> 23ABC News Violence trama - Duration: 8:56.

-------------------------------------------

November 29, 2018 Newscast | Cronkite News - Duration: 32:30.

For more infomation >> November 29, 2018 Newscast | Cronkite News - Duration: 32:30.

-------------------------------------------

1992 Central Georgia Tonight - Spring Quarter - Episode #3 Georgia College News Show - Duration: 16:52.

For more infomation >> 1992 Central Georgia Tonight - Spring Quarter - Episode #3 Georgia College News Show - Duration: 16:52.

-------------------------------------------

24 Hour News 8 at 7 p.m. - Duration: 2:43.

For more infomation >> 24 Hour News 8 at 7 p.m. - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING NEWS TRUMP INVESTIGATION! - Duration: 2:33.

Hi there, I just wanted to come on for a few minutes and talk about some breaking news!

Apparently, Trump may have very well been caught lying and this could be huge for the

Mueller investigation so let's hope soooooo! Um, Michael Cohen, apparently pleaded guilty

to one count of lying to congress. And what's different about this is today in a NY City

court for the first time, Michael Cohen admitted to charges that were brought by the special

counsel this time.. that he had lied and last year, here's what happened. Last year, Cohen

was asked by a congressional investigation about the Trump Tower deal. And he told them

that they, ya know, stopped and did not continue after Trump was nominated as a Republican

Primary candidate and apparently, he admitted today that he'd lied and that that wasn't

true and they did continue to meet so, right now it looks like Michael Cohen's flipped

BIG TIME. And he said that he and Donald Trump continued to talk to the Russians all the

way through 2016 in June. They were well into the Republican primaries. What it was about

was what's most interesting. Trump licenses his name and people buy his name to use it

so apparently Cohen said he talked to Vladimir Putin's office and for 20 - 40 million dollars,

they both made a deal that Putin could use Trump Tower's name and that was done after

he was already a candidate. And pretty much, THAT'S BRIBE. So and Trump actually made a

comment, and said something like, "Oh, he's weak, he flipped"... like admiting...

H E L L OOOOooo?? He said something like what was I supposed to do, miss out on an opportunity?

I don't get it... no comment, but this has been breaking news. If you believe that it is way

past time for white Americans to take some racial responsibility please consider subscribing

to my YouTube channel. Thanks for watching. The channel is called Angry Soccer Mom and

the URL is here & will be posted above: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq8hRT0mVms5B7kTpz9KdWg?view_as=subscriber

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét