Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 29 2018

Hi guys welcome again to my channel

my name is Jú

And today I have grocery haul again...

for the begin of the month of December.

because it's holiday's month, when we will be close to Christmas I will do other groceries.

But to start the month I bought this.

and yeah!

I went to the Lidl and also to the jumbo. As always.

These are the stores we have here with good prices So...

I want to thank you all, those who are always here on my channel.

Thank you so much for your support. A big kiss to you all.

and for those who just arrived, welcome and feel at home

Ask and interact with us.

We like. I like to interact with you...

Thank you so much and I am very grateful.

And I wanted also to say, from the bottom of my heart, God bless you all.

Now, I will stop with the bla bla bal.

Guys I am using blablabla so much...

Lets move to the grocery haul video.

As always I will try to start with the stuffs that needs to go back to the refrigerator

and

I will put the total at the end of the video.

I bough yogurt for Christiaan. Cod fish,

540g

liver sausage

for bread,

this is bacon

cubes...

cheese

This is not enough for a week. I will buy more during the week.

as you all knows. If you are new here I am one of those who buys when it's necessary.

I don't like to make my house full with stuffs that I will maybe throw a way.

So I buy when needed.

a few times I but a lot, but usually I buy like this.

I have chicken.

we will use it today for the dinner.

yogurt

a kg

So guys Hubby and my son are here playing video game. Maybe you will hear some noises. So ignore it

I forgot to show the eggs. I also bought eggs.

here they are.

now let me go to the vegetables.

As always it doesn't miss. Rucola melange

I bought spinach two packages.

I will put in the freezer,

it was on deal. So I bought two. I will put one in the freezer.

It's already washed.

but I always try to wash it before cooking.

broccoli, it also never misses.

we eat broccoli every week.

Chicory

it also never miss here.

When we want to eat something else, or other vegetable we go and buy it.

I bought carrots.

apples

this brand, pink lady

I always say it, I really love it.

and grape

these are tomatoes.

they call it snack tomatoes.

like you can eat it like this.

i'ts very good I love it.

cucumber

paprika mix, in different colors

So guys I will put everything in the refrigerator and I will be back.

I am back. I also bought 5 kg of potatoes

penne large and small

fusilli

tuna, 3

Onions

pepper.

olives

we never miss to buy this seasoning powder.

I bought another one.

Pesto, the red one.

and I have here 5 cans of tomatoes

I like to use tomatoes in cans. Every now and then I use the normal one.

corns

A liter of oil.... how they call it? sunflower oil.

for my cleanings vinegar.

Orange juice for Christiaan.

apple juice for Christiaan.

more apple juice here.

this juice is so good we like to drink it here...

and I have this juice here, it's light

it's made of apple, lemon

and red fruits.

one cocacola for hubby.

I also drink it sometimes, but I prefer fanta

We bought this juice here, made of the fruits you are seeing here.

apple,.... guys how they call this?

guys the names in Portuguese are gone...

let me read in Portuguese. If they have it here.

No, it's not in Portuguese.

But okay, the fruits you are seeing here.

and I bought this one, of mango, apple and passion fruit.

And I bought this vitamin A juice

also with fruits

corn flakes(I mean Bran flakes)

for my breakfast

Apple syrup. I will put the name here in Portuguese. We eat it with bread.

chocolate spread

it's also for bread.

chocolate with hazelnuts

for hubby.

Maria biscuits.

A lady told me that she never saw a package of 4 pieces.

Yes, we have this with 4 pieces, but also the small ones.

but at the lidl I always see this with 4

I bought crispbread

It's good to use it as snacks.

I bought this rice biscuits.

I bought two

Kitchen paper, it's done.

I bought 4 rolls.

I bought this bread. It's brown bread.

whole grain bread

from the jumbo

Hand soap.

This one is of fruits, and this is of roses.

normally I use this with fruits in the kitchen and with roses in the bathroom

and to finish I bought garbage bags.

of 60 L. and it has.... let me see.

15

okay guys I almost forgot this sugar

I also bought this sugar, with vanilla flavor

I often use when I make pancakes.

So guys this is it for today. So grocery I already put it back in the refrigerator.

so it doesn't spoil

It's all for today, I hope you like the video.

If you are new here, please Subscribe to my channel to help it grow.

and for those who are always here, please share the channel with friends and family, etc etc

Also to help it grow.

I say thanks for watching

kiss to you all God bless you all.

Buy and until next time.

For more infomation >> COMPRAS DE SUPERMERCADO DEZEMBRO 2018/ GROSSERY HAUL DECEMBER 2018 - Duration: 10:35.

-------------------------------------------

Últimas notícia de hoje : CUBA DENUNCIA MANOBRA DOS EUA PARA PREJUDICAR RELAÇÕES DIPLOMÁTICAS - Duration: 2:53.

For more infomation >> Últimas notícia de hoje : CUBA DENUNCIA MANOBRA DOS EUA PARA PREJUDICAR RELAÇÕES DIPLOMÁTICAS - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

Como Escolher CORRETORA de VALORES | GuiaInvest - Duration: 4:18.

For more infomation >> Como Escolher CORRETORA de VALORES | GuiaInvest - Duration: 4:18.

-------------------------------------------

Bolsa atinge máxima histórica de 89.900 pontos | Minuto Eleven 29/11 - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> Bolsa atinge máxima histórica de 89.900 pontos | Minuto Eleven 29/11 - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Pão de Ló Alfeizerão - Duration: 1:31.

• 6 large egg yolks • 2 large whole eggs • 100 g of sugar • 50 g self-raising cake flour • 9 inch round cake pan with parchment paper

Prep time: 25 minutes / Difficulty: Easy /Yield: 8

Alfeizerão Special Cake

eggs

sugar

beat

for 10 minutes

until pale and very fluffy

sift the flour into the mixture

Fold with a spatula just until incorporated

pour the mixture into the pan lined with ungreased parchment paper

bake at 220º C/420º F for 7 minutes

remove from the oven and place over a cooling rack to cool completely

it will be very jiggly in the middle

serve the next day

do not keep it in the fridge

Alfeizerão Special Cake

For more infomation >> Pão de Ló Alfeizerão - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Francisca se quedó sin palabras al tratar de responder lo que Doña Meche quería saber de NBL - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> Francisca se quedó sin palabras al tratar de responder lo que Doña Meche quería saber de NBL - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Nos Pillan en la Casa Abandonada de los HUESOS ¿Humanos? - Urbex España - Lugares Abandonados - Duration: 13:03.

good morning everyone today we go to a abandoned house quite strange we do not have

no information about her or why it was abandoned and we were once here

and we had the feeling that someone was there and we did not like it that's why we left then

they told us it was someone not recommended that they did not know what he was doing in that

place and the door of one of the rooms I had a padlock and it had come out but

that he could come back at any time like that let's try it a second time to see

what happens we do it for you gentlemen and that we are worried about what might happen

let's go back there to remind them guys and girls that subscribe to the channel that activate the bell

so that the notifications arrive like to continue making videos

of abandoned places for you to share it on social networks with your friends and leave me

a comment of what else has called you the attention thank you very much also comment

that at the end of each video I will highlight a comment of the previous video we are

realizing that the door is still closed It is very strange after so long abandoned

to follow the closed door is strange the pond still follow all the pans

and everything hanging from the facade looks at the rise of the stairs before there was a wood

that is no longer hello look at the cross on the wall hi this looks like the bottom

of the house where the animals were kept with the roof look where they tied the animals

and where they put them to eat how beautiful the arches look there are still the old ropes

to tie the cows to be able to pull of them by the weight is as if they had hidden

something or someone here did not behave badly and they locked you in here, look at the hooks

huge look at my hand and look how big was the hook to close this pussy that's

a spine bone that badly roll the bones to know that they are someone who knows about bones

Leave us a comment if it is from person or animal but what animals climbed up here?

they were great look look at another bone there that it's from backbone bufff to me it gives me that

they have been doing rituals and look femurs there because there should not be any

animal of that size is amazing chunks of bones everywhere here it sounds to me that

they have killed animals and they have come to do rituals here and in this area you hear enough

moved from those yes and do santería with the bones betadine dulfit some ointment look

look syringes here that bad roll dude gentlemen look at the syringes are used

look at the red antibacterial ointment if you look there are blood uffff gentlemen here they have been

Look at the gloves, it sounds to me for animals but it can also be some drug addict perfectly

I'm going to run a little bit in case it falls the roof this was for the owner to put the

Cattle food looks at the chair and table by What are the hooks on the roof? how weird something

to dry? look at the old boots look More bones are full of bones here

nobody comes this has been abandoned for many years black disinfectant look this was a chaqueton

waterproof is very similar to that of IT movie the clown is equal to the

that the child was wearing if the yellow when he released the balloon and the boy was running

down the street and the poor thing I caught him and I took off the good arm forgive me if I make them

spoiler in case they had not seen the movie listen shhhhhh the dog every time I hear it

closer if it comes with the owner not if it will be a Rottwailer bokine as you said in a video

previous if you find the camera you they are the same video if we do not go out alive

from here this is wooden a couple of armchairs I do not like the floor listening is like I have

a double bottom we show you a little chair of car a sofa and the foot of a sink

and this here was like a careful sink with the door yossss I say careful gentlemen

because look at the flaws that there is danger look they had a dovecote and the dog had it

there the roof is not this is a playmobil boat there were children here it seems that part is different

the other part was closed that curious the details a starfish inside a

wooden boat that's why I'm telling you that there is someone inside a lamp

gas they were screwed the gas look at the watch is also as if it had been closed

outside weird look at everything here turtles elephants nail painting dolls

mirrors gentlemen sometimes tell me in the comments that I speak very low is that in these places

I can not be screaming look at the take-off caps it's like a counterbalance looks Batman is like

a walkie talkie lights up on the sides hello and then it happens good guys up

here today's video I hope you have them liked at the end the presentiment that we had

that there could be someone in the house it turned out to be true he was there after

the door that had the padlock and we had to leave since it came out suddenly and as

We did not know what could happen, we prefer let us remind them to subscribe

like activate a campaign to get them notifications share it on the networks

social with your friends and leave me a comment with what else has caught their attention

thank you very much good guys as I said at the beginning of the video every week I will highlight

a comment from the previous video this week it's up to our subscriber Celia Villafuerte

who tells us hello guys fascinate me their videos I follow the two make a good duo

pity so much money invested and the great destruction that makes people thank you very much

for your comment Celia and finally I take advantage to greet Mariví Martínez, Zita Navarro

and Rafaelita Regadera Aguilar if you too You want me to greet you, let me write it in

the comments thanks

For more infomation >> Nos Pillan en la Casa Abandonada de los HUESOS ¿Humanos? - Urbex España - Lugares Abandonados - Duration: 13:03.

-------------------------------------------

A Francisca no le cabe en el pecho la emoción de ver a Lili Estefan entrevistando a Michelle Obama - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> A Francisca no le cabe en el pecho la emoción de ver a Lili Estefan entrevistando a Michelle Obama - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Bebê Tubarão versão Dance | Halloween | Fantasias de Halloween - Duration: 1:47.

For more infomation >> Bebê Tubarão versão Dance | Halloween | Fantasias de Halloween - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

Los padres de Kate de Castillo reaccionan desconcertados al verla destruida en una foto - Duration: 2:25.

For more infomation >> Los padres de Kate de Castillo reaccionan desconcertados al verla destruida en una foto - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Casado revela que Sánchez ni le llamó para tratar la crisis de Gibraltar - Duration: 3:49.

For more infomation >> Casado revela que Sánchez ni le llamó para tratar la crisis de Gibraltar - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Ángel de Brito sorprendió con el anuncio de la incorporación de una nueva panelista a LAM - Duration: 2:28.

For more infomation >> Ángel de Brito sorprendió con el anuncio de la incorporación de una nueva panelista a LAM - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

Cancelan la obra de teatro de Ninel Conde y esto es lo que ella sabe al respecto - Duration: 2:04.

For more infomation >> Cancelan la obra de teatro de Ninel Conde y esto es lo que ella sabe al respecto - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Giulia De Lellis a Mai dire talk, pubblico diviso: critici e fan si scontrano - Duration: 2:26.

Giulia De Lellis debutta a Mai dire talk, sui social piovono critiche: fan intervengono per difenderla  Uno dei momenti più attesi della prima puntata di Mai dire talk era sicuramente il debutto di Giulia De Lellis in TV

L'ex corteggiatrice di Uomini e Donne, come molti avranno già letto, sarà un'ospite fissa della trasmissione

Sui social, come spesso accade con i programmi in prima serata molto seguiti, anche il programma della Gialappa's band è stato molto commentato

La partecipazione di Giulia De Lellis? Anche di quello si è parlato e discusso sul web

Il suo intervento a Mai dire talk, di fatto, non è certo stato immune da critiche

Altrettanto numerosi, tuttavia, sono stati anche i commenti lasciati da suoi fan che, su Twitter, si sono subito mobilitati per prendere le sue difese

La reazione di Giulia? "Non fate i pesanti, si ride e si scherza" ha ripetuto più volte lei su Instagram prima di ringraziare a gran voce le persone che, invece, l'hanno suppprtata

Mai dire talk, Giulia De Lellis divide il web: il suo debutto tra critiche e complimenti  Una delle principali critiche mosse a Giulia De Lellis sui social è stata quella di far passare come simpatico e divertente il suo poco interesse nei confronti della cultura

"Ignorante", "cattivo esempio" o "Promotrice di ignoranza" sono solo alcuni degli appellativi dati alla De Lellis stasera su Twitter

Alle accuse di chi non ha apprezzato il suo contributo a Mai dire talk, come accennato, sono però seguiti anche i commenti di chi, invece, ha sempre sostenuto e continua a sostenere Giulia

Le sue affermazioni? Semplice e pura ironia hanno spiegato i fan che, al contrario di tanti altri, hanno molto apprezzato l'influencer

Giulia De Lellis afferma: sui social? "Ho delle responsabilità"  Giulia De Lellis, ad oggi, è seguita su Instagram da più di 3 milioni di persone

Ma cosa vuol dire per lei vere questo grande seguito sui social? A chi le ha fatto questa domanda, stasera, Giulia ha risposto spiegando: "Ho delle responsabilità, devo sempre apparire in un determinato modo, a volte pesa ma ne vale la pena"

 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét