Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 30 2018

Arsenal and Chelsea are reportedly keeping close tabs on Italy international midfielder

Bryan Cristante, according to Sky Sports.

The Premier League rivals, who currently sit sixth and fifth in the English top-flight

standings this term, have both been linked with moves for the highly rated Atalanta star

this summer.

The 23-year-old, who has two international caps for the Azzurri, has scored 12 goals

and provided four assists in 44 appearances in all competitions for the Serie A outfit

so far this season.

Cristante, who made his loan spell at the club permanent earlier this year from Benfica,

is being tracked by both The Gunners and The Blues at the end of the campaign following

his impressive displays at the Stadio Atleti Azzurri d'Italia.

The report claims the central midfielder's representatives have already met with top-flight

clubs in London a fortnight ago, with Cristante eager to challenge himself in English football

next season.

But Arsenal and Chelsea may face competition from a host of Italian sides, as well as Bundesliga

club Borussia Dortmund, for the Atalanta star, who is valued at £18m.

For more infomation >> Arsenal and Chelsea monitoring Atalanta's £18m midfielder Bryan Cristante ● News Now ● #AFC - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

베일에 철저히 감춰진 일본 특수부대의 정체 | Korean News - Duration: 8:23.

For more infomation >> 베일에 철저히 감춰진 일본 특수부대의 정체 | Korean News - Duration: 8:23.

-------------------------------------------

Jeremy Renner Broke Both His Arms During Filming | MTV News - Duration: 2:11.

- Get him!

(rock music)

(door slams)

- [Hoagie] Eat my... - Eat my dick. Balls.

- Do you resent a little bit, the fact that probably

your biggest injury came on Tag, of all films?

- It's not a resentment thing, it's just sort of a...

- I think it's kind of proud.

I find it cool that that was the movie...

- I can't believe that it actually happened.

- [Josh] Was it Leslie, did she do it?

- No. - No, no.

- I was pretty torn up about it,

because I thought it could stop a lot of

things for a lot of people-- - The second day.

- And then Avengers was happening right after that,

it was, like, the second or third day.

So I was kind of broken up about it once I found out

that it was a break and it was a break.

I'm like, "Okay, well, I'll just do what doesn't hurt,

"and I gotta get through this.

"I can't just stop everything."

it would've killed me. - Can I tell you something?

I'm gonna toot his horn, I've known him a long time.

I got a picture, and he was like,

and it was him in the hospital getting the cast.

And I was like, "What's gonna happen?"

he went back to work that afternoon,

finished shooting, and then the next day,

we were filming something, and he's kind of like,

it's like Sherlock Holmes.

He's so fast, he gets out of every situation.

He had to do something where I'm standing there in the

scene talking, and then the kind of disappears behind me.

And every time, it was like nothing was broken.

It was crazy, because I knew he was in such great pain,

and he only took Advil, which is another crazy thing.

You were remarkable.

- Resilient, man.

- I was really... - You can't take painkillers,

'cause you can feel the pain, that means

you can do what doesn't hurt, right?

- Yeah. - So, that's all I did

the whole time. - Right?

If you didn't... - Right.

Yeah, you were amazing.

He was amazing. - I don't wanna break my arms.

I don't wanna do any of that stuff.

None of that happens, ever.

I never get injured. - Both arms.

- Break my arm, man, that's brutal.

But I had to get through it.

I had to.

Not for me, but for everyone's livelihood,

and then knowing Avengers was happening right after that.

Really important for me to be like, "Fuck it."

I'm going to be the first man in history to

heal in, like, three days.

"Fuck it, I got it."

Whatever it was in my mind.

I was gonna say I had to get over this, because this sucks.

(upbeat pop music)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét