Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 29 2018

What's up guys no cars here move back to a

Video it's not really any kind of video. It's kind of like a

Special video over vlog if I would say

if for one if you're wondering

where I am I'm at school right now and

You may be wondering why am I filming in school?

I'm allowed to film in school because I'm in this intensive called Student News Network where

There's gonna be lights microphones

cameras lighting and

We're gonna be doing interviews and or what has it's gonna be great

and

You guys will see the behind the scenes with that before it will get uploaded to my teachers YouTube channel and my youtube channel

So I hope you guys enjoy the behind-the-scenes

Make sure to drop a like comment

Comment below and also subscribe to the channel and also I hope you guys enjoyed the behind the scenes

Oh

Timeout cut it

You have to start it as like they brought you in so it's like hi. Thanks guys

I'm Chloe here is Carlina from cosmetology

That makes no sense

Carlos, thanks guys

You can't just start talking right right away, cuz you have no idea where let me also lose the coffee kid

Why do you want to get the crazier now you go in the room real quick and just yell and come back

So it's like everybody

Stand back stand by the greet, I'll

Bring great time I

Asked her the first question you should ask is what are you guys doing this week?

That's the first one right second one should be like you know Sahaj or how is this difference is going so far this week?

Sometimes you got an improper girl. I want you to first one set the tone, baby

Probably you guys see if the rest of the day are you guys here all day?

We need to practice I

Think we should build actually we'll come back to you guys after let's go let's take it back inside

So Vincent asked the question. They said how come everybody was out there for an interview, we said

More people and they're all waiting to have lunch

I swear to God no one cares, but they're all here watching you right

There is multiple people so I actually have a job doing this it some had absolutely nothing to do someone's just standing around

I don't know if you notice yesterday in the view, but there was like a bunch of people just

Chilling during the commercial break the security guard came walking up the stairs and kept saying next me the whole time

You know stuff like that

What was he doing the whole time was I long at that lady who was taking the video told you guys

So

Honestly people there's some people who are taking pictures there are some

We're literally just there some are assistants some are hairstylist and makeup people and some are just

It so this many people usually watch you on a regular basis, so

So if you're doing an interview you have to assume that

Shana Jacqueline said like our we're gonna kick it to the Chloe with the cosmetology offensive rights, and then you say well

Thanks guys. Hi

I'm here with from Lena from the cosmetology intensive get into your question first question should be like

Popping sounds being this week or what do you guys?

do

and then you put in there because you

Promised talking like this the whole time and that person's talking you're not gonna hear what they say so you say

Yeah, it is, but then when you go to you

go to edit it later this person right here is going to be very laughs that person talking to blow and

Right so you want to hold it like right here, so it's like just below your chin alright, so you say

Charlie

Hey sisters, it's Dorfler Horta knees and I'm coming to you live from st. Jeff st.

Hey sisters, it's Dorf la corte knees coming to you live from st. John Phillips intensive week

It's in st. John's an all-girls school and did any close down

Yeah, we want to do

Thank you

Give me a look where it's like you know you're cheating, but you're trying to deny that you're cheating

Looks like a like you said anything you like

Ship the iconic nothing crazy just a little like yeah, they're getting a little nervous because now she's like yeah

Practice real quick yeah, so like watch so say the line at the end is you're gonna say back to you

On your team while you adjust your hoodie or something called on your team. Oh my god, you could spit you stealing no

Yeah

So this one is like okay. He's getting a little shifty

Yeah

And Wow why are you doing that you're juicing in the next segment, so don't even pay attention to anyone he's kind of getting nervous

A little more to it not you would offense more choice Jacqueline. Are you good?

Fail you hear what they're saying yeah now let's

Now let's head over to brave as fine as strong as boldest

Here is wanted. Where students learn about how the citizens of our city keep New York safe

I like that one Shane. I want you to start the reaction sooner as soon as she starts talking

like do the scratch your head thing Jacqueline wait like

Two seconds and then get into your line, okay, so Shane. I want you to start like regular Chico is pointing

She says once start doing whatever you want to do wait two seconds

Now let's head over to brave as fine as strongest boldest heroes wanted where students learn about the help

I

think that keep reporting and then

Change look Warner's my not Warner's just

a little higher, okay forward

Now let's head over to brave as finest strongest boldest

Here's wine where students learn about how the citizens of our city keep New York see

What's the one that the chocolate though after chocolate scone yet

Are you doing chocolate let me there's anyone back yeah

Now let's turn over to chocolate where students learn how to make chocolate

How it was made in the past and learn about the history of chocolate

And how it's linked up child slave labor wow that took a dark turn

He was really short we saw them after when we were walking out he's like her height

You definitely she was really mean to her he got everything wrong they were from like, California

I think Canada the other two doesn't matter who knows he didn't know that like she was

Channing Tatum when we left she was she was like wait where to now like barely go home

So are we gonna put the chocolate on huge like

I feel like it's a depressing subject. I don't

Wait wait after you bring back gravis finest bolus right that's when she does that definitely mean

Because she just said

That's definitely a made-up name. I didn't you had no reaction to so it's like we have to have a reaction to what she said

Maybe yes, we should start like now at this point Jacqueline you should start being like

Right, I think my shade you should say something like

Shay maybe don't have like such a big pause when you say like oh, that's a good great turn

Maybe we don't have like such a big pause and you say that say what when you're like Spencer

Yeah, because you like said it and then like five seconds later. You were just like

That's a good dark turn

Where's Krista

The whole time so now let's go to Coney Island

No he has the mustache Lee oh yeah, I like that keep going

Okay

Where did you get that from what mustache?

Okay

Anyways, let's go over to Coney Island where you explore America's playground and where you toured Coney Island and as well learn about

The changing of neighborhoods throughout the years

No just sleep fix it now at this point you would

We can get a wig I

mean I gotta wear red wig like -

But I mean his hairs me know like

When you stand down yeah

That's actually really insulting I've been here for two years

Anyways, do you really want to have a lot of exploring and expressing in an intensive?

Well the exploring experience and express intensive is just for you

Where you can learn about how to make a book just from your mind?

Alright you wanna try it again. Yeah

Um that's really insulting. I've been here for two years

Anyways, do you really want to incorporate a lot of exploring and expressing into your own intensive?

Well the exploring experience and express intensive is for you

Where you learn how to create your own ideas and generate them into your own book

Can we do that one more time who's the one doing that interview?

Yeah, all right so when you say incorporate into you'd be like let's take it to areola now

You don't mean like so you know the next person again, so say like

So at the end of that say like you know create your own book list you know aerials there with them now something like that

Oh wait, what wait

I don't have that part of this crap

I'll get a few out. I should not read word for word from it

Good

That's actually really rude, I've been here for two years

Anyways, do you want to have a lot of Incorporation of exploring and expressing yourself in an intensive?

Well the explore experience and express

Intensive is for you

You get to create your own book from your ideas

Here's Harry album now

The jewelry one it's just my favorite

That's not even an intensive this year

Anyways now, let's head over to some of the older intensives

let's start off the burgers tough boroughs where you can learn about all the different types of burgers and

eat all of them

Soon turf love

Intensives have been so much fun this week. What's your favorite one my favorite is the jewelry one it's just so nice

It's so cool to see all the different types jewelry. That's not even an intensive choice this year anyways

Now let's head over to some of the older intensives

Let's start out with the burgers of burrows where you can learn all about different types of burger places and eat

and

The best part is you get to go to a bunch of restaurants

Take it back to marsala

So Shane keep it to keep it to a desk oldest one older in census burgers of the world

I travel all the five boroughs

New York City and sample is different for you know just keep it short keeps concisely not talking to too much

And all their

Attention attention we are now in a soft lockdown if you have seen a student

If you have seen us dude with hair

Atencion atencion

Little more - Jacqueline, Oh camera

Okay

Sorry

Now moving on to NYC tourist where you get to takes attention attention?

We're now in a soft lockdown if you haven't seen a young male individual approximately five four we're right there

constantly facial hair and wearing sunglasses

Call the main office immediately again. This is a soft lockdown

Okay one more time so wait, it's gonna interrupt me should I just finish?

The announcement, okay

Yeah, no so you don't have to hold the camera you just click the button because before is a little shaky

Now moving on to NYC tourist where you get six attention attention

Weighted down on a soft lockdown if you haven't seen a young male individual approximately five four with red hair

Possibly facial hair and wearing sunglasses

Call the main office immediately again. This is a soft lockdown

Eyes are the same where you get six more?

See what happens I get my job back

Now moving on to our NYC tourist where you get to explore attention attention

we are now on a soft lockdown if you haven't seen a young male individual approximately five four we're renting who keeps knocking on the

door

So we report when he runs off turn back to the camera Jacqueline and say, thanks for watching or something like that

We could do one of those like Marv. We'll have to credit C is running out of the building

Just a mic closer and then kind of pricey buddy

Okay, so that just about wraps up our intensives week here at gainer McCown. I'm dirt flow martinis and this is

I'm sorry

But I just want to say that you don't even go here like I don't even know who you are people

Are you like I've never seen you in my life

Who are you are the kid that they're looking for with the red hair, and this is a fake mustache. Oh my god

Okay, so

That just about wraps up our 2018

Intensive week here at gainer macadam i'm Dorfler cortney's and this is I'm sorry, but I just have to interrupt

Yes, so you may see this on my youtube channel

Over the weekend if not probably Monday

So are they up to you guys?

Probably when it's out so right now. I'm editing right now, so I'm just gonna leave y'all guys up there

So I'm just for anything now, so I'm gonna show you guys there

Yeah

Alright guys, I just got home

Probably well really almost about a half an hour ago

the Student News Network

Intensive was pretty awesome too behind the scenes covers some blueprints too. So you may see the title bloopers

beyond the scenes

BTS

bloopers so that was pretty cool shout out to all of you people that were in the vlog and

I was gonna

do this on the bus but I got a little tired so I decided to take like probably a few minute nap until when I

Got home

So I'm up now, and I got to say what I have to say

So the real video it may come out probably somewhere

Probably later this week, if not probably this weekend. Hopefully I

Was looking forward to probably Friday or Saturday hopefully

hopefully

probably tomorrow

Gonna make it upload. It will not really get uploaded because I

still need to edit it because my job is to be the editor and

You saw like the other people they have like different roles and stuff. I wanted to be the editor, and that's what I got

probably

so

Yeah, you may just see the video

when it gets uploaded probably this week, and hopefully so

Stay tuned for that and I will see you guys tomorrow

Good night, everyone

You

For more infomation >> Student News Network Intensive BEHIND THE SCENES and BLOOPERS!! (funny) - Duration: 43:36.

-------------------------------------------

Panel: Unclear if North Korea deal is for real - Duration: 6:09.

For more infomation >> Panel: Unclear if North Korea deal is for real - Duration: 6:09.

-------------------------------------------

NEWS I 문 대통령, 트럼프 미 대통령과 75분 통화 - Duration: 2:55.

For more infomation >> NEWS I 문 대통령, 트럼프 미 대통령과 75분 통화 - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Ant McPartlin news: Ant and Dec star smiles as he steps out after LEAVING rehab - Duration: 4:36.

Ant McPartlin news: Ant and Dec star smiles as he steps out after LEAVING rehab

he 42-year-old revealed he was taking time out from his current TV commitments last month to seek treatment after being involved in a car accident.

The Ant and Dec star was last seen at Wimbledon Magistrates Court a couple of weeks ago as he attended his trial following a drink-driving charge.

Pleading guilty, Ant was slapped with a 20-month driving ban and £86,000 fine.

According to The Sun, the Britain's Got Talent presenter has now been spotted stepping out in London after leaving the medical clinic.

In the snaps, the Saturday Night Takeaway star could be seen spending time with his labrador Hurley.

In photos obtained by the The Sun, Ant appears in good spirits as he walked his dog - which he shares with estranged wife Lisa Armstrong.

Joined by a female friend, the ITV favourite was all smiles as he enjoyed the spring sunshine.

Opting for a clean-shaven look, the Geordie presenter looked worlds away from the figure he cut outside court just 13 days ago.

Donning a pair of green trousers, Ant wrapped up warm with a black coat and finished the look with a flat cap.

Enjoying the quality time with his pooch, the star could be sen picking up a long stick as they strolled through a park.

The I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! co-host draped Hurley's lead around his neck as the dog walked beside him.

An onlooker told The Sun: "It was great to see him looking so well, and much more upbeat.

"In pictures taken after his accident Ant looked haunted.

He hadn't shaved and looked like he hadn't slept much.

"But the Ant we saw this week could have been a different person.

They added: "He looked healthier, brighter and had a big smile on his face.

It came as a source told the publication that the star's stint in rehab had really helped him.

The source said: "It's been a very difficult month for him, but the treatment has done him the world of good.

He is looking and feeling much better.".

The insider continued: "That said, he does know that there are no quick fixes.

"He is still very committed to his recovery, and has a very strong support network around him.

Following his charge, Ant publicly apologised for his involvement in the incident last month.

In a statement, he said: "I just want to say I'm truly sorry for what happened.

High standards are expected of me, I expect them of myself.

"I've let myself down, I let a lot of people down.

And for that I am truly sorry.

I'd like to apologise to everybody involved and I'm just thankful no one was seriously hurt.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét