Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 4, 2018

Waching daily Apr 29 2018

Girls!

I have a very good news

What will it be, what will it be?

I like the good news

we all like good ones News Noa

but this one is very good

I'm already mega happy and I still do not know what it is

well it turns out that mom has called me and

He told me he's going to do a session photographic at two

yes!!

cool

I love the photos sister

good to me not much

I try to get out in each of them when he plays

but I assure you that you will be beautiful

I want to make me all the photos you can

that means

where there are photos there is a change of clothes

so we're going to try on some clothes

that can be used for the session

Yuju!

come on!!!

let's see what we have in

this closet

we will look for clothes that can be cool for the photo shoot

yes little sister I am very excited for the photos

even I am tiny

it's not me but it excites me very much

ok to see what we have

Go! but if these dresses do not they are worth

well we'll try something else

but what is happening these pants they are not worth

quiet girls there are enough clothes in this closet

I'm sure something will fit you

Holy God!!

girls have grown a lot or You are dumb, hahaha

but now none of the clothes that I've tried you look good

I'm not pachoncita

I'm just growing hahaha

and that is what we will do well unless that you want to go in diapers

Ok, okay, calm girls, that's not going to to pass is just a joke and the

time to reveal is a big surprise another surprise manny a while ago has

been keeping a surprise waiting this moment

well, you'll see it close your eyes well to the account of about 23 years the

eyes

and inside there are many clothes are very cute and you can use them for photos

I want to see them can not wait good Well let's open the closet and see what

there's a lot of clothes in there two no

look what excitement are so tiny what It seems if it is the proof if I want a

from hearts with a cute blue bow of flowers and the other is like sliding

How nice you have to prove yourself linda look like me mind is similar

I feel really comfortable that you are beautiful girls but not only that

there are others and that commits us cute little dress turns cute this is the

Kate's clothes are also for her although Kate is sleeping and is when she

I know that you will love it and I think it has taken time for you to wake up

to her and I'll be back

do not cry little because I was crying I felt alone calm no

nothing happens here we are all your little sisters to accompany you never you

feel alone we also have a surprise for you that mommy has remodeled us

wardrobe and has bought new clothes also today you will take some

new photos for mom's diary so I have here a dress that

I'm sure you'll love it The photos look at your cute dress in pink

How cute are we going to put your cute kate spirit

one half he and you're very pretty székely light is precious and not only is that

dress that Kate had bought me many other clothes for all but yes

we tried all to cope and show to the photo session we do not want to get

no longer no, that's not good breathing one of our little friends

Callas, little friends, see you soon, come on to take some photos and if you want

see how they were at the end of the video you can see them god we love you so much

a lot much mexicas

ah

good do not

Italy

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét