Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 12, 2016

Waching daily Jan 1 2017

This is to remind you that after the moon, the sun always rises.

That you will always have a light.

And, my Sol, your story will be in this medallion.

- What do you have there? - The document you asked for.

About the former owners of the mansion in Cancun.

I have no doubts, one of the former owners adopted my niece.

I insist that we have to investigate Luna Valente, Miss Benson.

How dare you say such a thing, she's the daughter of our employees.

I had a really weird dream.

Well, you always dream about weird things.

Yeah, but this time it was different.

We were all at the rink. It was like a roller skate party.

But Matteo disappeared. The rink filled with smoke and it kept getting harder to see.

♪ The world keeps spinning...

Do you know what the smoke means in your dreams?

- Luna! What's up? - Simón?!

I was told there'd be a surprise at the Jam & Roller, do you know about that?

I won't tell you because it's a surprise.

Alright!

You guys have something that's hard to find.

Charisma, angel, potential.

I wanna hear a loud round of applause for Roller Band!

Something is missing in your song.

Hmm... what would that something be?

A feminine voice.

What would you think about singing together at the Open Music?

You told me you wanted to talk. I came closer and you left.

What's happening?

What's your plan with Matteo?

To use him to take back my place.

Hi, Lunita. :)

Just imagine. A freestyle skating group ready to go very far.

Doesn't that sound cool?

Team Adrenaline.

I'm a bit busy, let's talk later.

No, wait! Just one second.

What did you think about my song, did you hear it?

Yeah, and I loved it! I think I'll learn it super quickly.

Lookie.

♪ I know that one time...

Luna, the people would love for you to sing with us.

#SingLuna is trending.

We have to fix this right now.

I saw you moved Lili's picture from the living room.

Please, it's not good to live in the past.

Leaving it won't do any good either.

You were splendid.

Thanks, it's real cool that you liked it.

Liked? I loved it. ;)

What do you say? You in or not?

Look, I skate as a hobby. My dad would never support me.

What is the link we need to confirm?

Niece and aunt, and I need the results immediately.

Sirs, you should not be eating chocolate.

Ah, no.

This is just quality control.

The King of the Rink, I think that's what I heard.

What is your dream?

Have you asked yourself that?

Your hand is so smooth.

That was my hand.

Do we know each other?

For more infomation >> Soy Luna - Season 2 trailer [English Subtitles] - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

Treinamento: Cadastro de Países (ID3) - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Treinamento: Cadastro de Países (ID3) - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

"RANDONNEE HIVER ETNA NORD" HD - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> "RANDONNEE HIVER ETNA NORD" HD - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Continuidad TVE1 1 de Enero de 2017 -576p panorámico- - Duration: 3:25.

For more infomation >> Continuidad TVE1 1 de Enero de 2017 -576p panorámico- - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

How To Hold Table Tennis Racket Correctly | Part 2 | Chinese Technique - Duration: 11:43.

Welcome to EmRatThich.

Happy New Year ! Today is 01/01, our 1st Ping Sunday in 2017.

I will explain the most important tips / advices of how to hold the table tennis racket correctly

based on Chinese technique.

This is the part 2.

But firstly, I want to share with you a true story ...

I'm the fastest improving player in my club.

There's an amateur young player who always watch my training session.

One day, I asked him "Hi Vic, how long have you trained?"

"8 years ...". "What ! You have trained 8 years and still

...". I saw a sadness in his eyes Another day, I watch his training session

for beginner player.

He is very motivated.

But he holds his racket like this ... Vic can't loop properly with this grip.

He can only block the ball.

Poorly Vic, it's a waste of time to train with this bad grip ...

And the coach didn't correct him even during 8 years.

Oh no ! He didn't have enough time or he didn't want how to correct ?

I feel sad and angry ... That's is the true story that leads me to

make this video.

Before showing what is the good grip based on Chinese philosophy, I want to discuss with

you

Your

comment encouraged me a lot.

Sometimes I just want to give up making videos.

It takes to much time of my weekend to make video.

I do not want to make a bad video, but I also have 2 young kids any many other tasks.

I am very happy with your feedback and

I continue I have a problem and

I need your advices.

Please comment and I will decide based on your advices.

I don't mean to put down others.

I just want to improve the coaching as I know the fastest way to improve is to show the

players or the coach about their errors.

But if it hurts I would stop it.

I need your opinions.

Now, I will show you the most important key points to remember before holding your racket

There are many good guides showing you how to hold the racket correctly.

For example: All about table tennis, PingSkills, ButterFly Magazine, Killerspin, Greg Letts,

Ping Pang Wang, Expert Table Tennis and others....

But it seems that these 3 key points of a table tennis grip has not been clearly explained

... First keypoint, due to the hand anatomy, you

can hold your racket by 2 muscle groups:

Group 1: You hold mainly by little finger, ring finger and middle finger (compartements

6, 5, 4)

Group 2: You hold mainly by thumb and index finger (compartement 1, 2, 3)

Table tennis player are mainly taught to hold the racket as holding a normal object by using

the muscle group 1 (little, ring and middle).

But do you know that the muscle group 1 is also the extensor compartments of the wrist.

By using the group 1, the wrist rotation is blocked, less freedom.

You can verify it yourself.

Now, hold your index, ring and middle finger STRONGLY and try to rotate your wrist from

(left - right).

If you hold your fingers very strong, you can hurt your wrist !

Now try the group 2.

Try to pinch STRONGLY by using your thumb and index finger and try to rotate your wrist.

You can see that the group 2 less affects the rotation of your wrist.

Your wrist has smore freedom with group 2.

So please remember holding a table tennis racket is different than holding an object.

Try to hold firstly with only your thumb and index (pinch).

Using this muscle group will let your wrist can freely rotate, which is very important

in table tennis.

Then slightly put your middle, ring and little finger on the racket.

The main applied force comes from the thumb and the index (group 2) but not from the group

1.

Chinese coach says that "If you hold the bat correctly, someone comes from your back can

suddenly pull it out of your hand".

That means you shouldn't hold your racket firmly, but hold it loosely and by the thumb

and index.

This is the best way to hold your racket, as your wrist can freely rotate, and the racket

is at the same line with your arm, which is crucial to loop correctly.

The second keypoint: Holding your racket as compact as possible.

Look at the photo, the finger are close together, which makes a very compact and solid grip.

There are many advantages of holding compact.

First, the more you compact your finger, the less uses of compartement 4, 5, 6, and more

freedom of the wrist.

Second, a compact grip provides a better feeling of the ball as your fingers are close together,

it's clearer to feel the ball.

Third, a compact grip makes a better support when you want to apply pressure on the grip.

Try to seperate your fingers on the handle and you can feel that it's harder to support

your stroke, especially for BH to FH transition.

You can understand now why Zhang Jike has a very compact grip.

A compact grip is crucial for him, as his weapon is BH flip, BH counter attack which

require an absolute freedom of the wrist.

His BH-FH transition during rally is very fast too.

Please remember:

- You should never hold your racket and block your wrist.

Using wrist is a must in table tennis.

Use your thumb and index to hold your racket.

Loosen your little, ring and middle finger on the handle.

- Make a compact grip.

Put your fingers close together.

Your index finger should be very close to the handle.

If you put it far away from the handle, it's easier to block, but not good to loop the

ball.

If you have a wrong grip.

It's time to correct it now.

It's very hard to change your grip after a long time of holding a bad grip.

However, if you succeed to correct it.

You will discover a new horizon of your table tennis.

You will discover that it is much easier to do some techniques that you can never do it

before...

If you are a coach, it's much more important to show your players the principle, the keypoints

of holding a racket than showing "hold the racket like this, hold like that".Because

if the player understand the keypoint, they can improve their grip, and adapt their grip

based on their playing style.

That's it for today.

I will show the 3rd principle, and how to hold a penhold racket Next Ping Sunday !

Happy New Year & See you, EmRatThich.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét