Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 12, 2016

Waching daily Dec 31 2016

Hi everybody, this is Dylan I hope you are fine, today we find ourselves in a new video

I will introduce a small product that will certainly please you

That's the little box of the speaker that I will present you

from Aukey (6 watts) This is the SK M7 as I'll show you right after the video

You can see the packaging, it will sober it is quite simple, it is quite good but what interests us is still in

and therefore this is what was in the packaging, I unwrapped the test you for you then you show the video

and test it, then what exactly what was in this packaging, you have 2 mini-jacks toward one another

So you plug so if you want to cable instead whether bluetooth so you that it goes very well with the speaker that I will show you

just now and there was also the mini USB charger and so today I present this beautiful enclosure

the Aukey brand enclosure 6 watts which is pretty good at all so it's a waterproof wireless speaker

So therefore bluetooth 4.1 6 watts as I tell you, so we can find behind the walls

OFF / ON button, the line IN and line OUT and thus the USB for charging the enclosure

the enclosure so you have 2 small speakers with in the middle that are coming out all sound pretty good

not too much treble lot of bass medium, it will not a little treble but not outrageous either

so here you have the middle the little light that flashes blue if all goes well, there is the battery

and is connected to the Bluetooth button on the right for all calls because you can manage calls

from the box, she has a small micro small you see here with the + and -

to adjust the sound, pressing the + button, for example, you increase long it will sound when you press a single button once +

like it - it will just change music, there can be found the small tip that is pretty good if you want to hang

then here is your speaker is equipped with a small rubber layer rubber species that is pretty good

frankly it's pretty nice when you want to wear your little enclosure and right now, we'll set things up

so I active bluetooth speaker I will activate the bluetooth iPhone I tested necessarily

and frankly the bluetooth connection is super fast so the battery is a battery of 2600

that fits perfectly with the environment, you can really use it all fits

super easy, I have no worries about it, autonomy would be 14 hours I could see that it was going 14 hours

at least 13 hours, me anyway it took 13 hours but obviously, it depends if you make

volume especially if there is background, inevitably it will take much longer if your battery if there was any

configuration, so I will start the music through the iPhone

He is not at the maximum,

good, then the sound it was a little tested, it is on that if we put it thoroughly, inevitably, some point we will have crackling

because it is not a sound either, and that's quite normal, a portable bluetooth, it is waterproof

but I have not tested the seal, I prefer not because it has nothing to do with the brand, for the moment I test any sealing

So that's what this place was in the belly, so I frankly I counsel you, it's pretty good

so if you have the opportunity to purchase an enclosure, this one is priced at € 23.99 on Amazon, you will anyway

the brand link and link this small object in the description anyhow

So here, the video is over, I hope that you enjoyed, do not forget to like the video

do not forget to tell me in the comments what you think of this famous small enclosure

for my part I find really great, do not forget to subscribe, and I tell you

very soon in a new video, hi everyone

For more infomation >> UNE ENCEINTE SANS FIL PAS CHER - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

Syrian children returned home after treatment in Russia. [CC] - Duration: 2:15.

In Syria returned children who were treated in Russia. At the airport of Latakia, they were met by the Governor of the province and officers of the Center for conciliation of the warring parties. On the occasion of the coming New year children covered sweet table and presented gifts.

"Russia is doing for us incredibly much. Now, not only for our country, but personally for my family. Children are saved and raised up. We and our people will live and fight!", - says the Syrian.

Five children aged 6 to 14 years received professional medical care in the Military medical Academy named after Kirov in St.-Petersburg. They were delivered in Russia for the treatment of diseases of locomotor apparatus, organs of hearing and vision

"Some of them made unique in its kind operation to recovery of lost functions, some of the guys they were innate," — said the doctor of the medical unit Mikhail Sukhinin. He added that another child remains at the Academy and will return to Syria after the treatment. It's a girl, restore her hearing. According to the doctors, the home she will fly in a month.

"Russia is practically my second home. I maybe would have survived here in his native Syria, but to restore health I could only have you in the country. Thanks.", says Ilyas.

For more infomation >> Syrian children returned home after treatment in Russia. [CC] - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Scheduling time of publication on Youtube ✔ - Duration: 1:01.

This video will show you how to publish a video programming

To activate the programming

You need to save video as "private"

Then you can access the programming function;

You choose the date and time;

When you want the video to be public

Then save it and it will post one at which you set a

Let me tell you why this function is useful ..

The exeplu have created content for public dn Romania

And I finished editing to 1 am;

I should not publish it at that time because the traffic is very small;

We can program it morning or afternoon depending on the traffic channel our favor;

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét