Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 12, 2016

Waching daily Dec 31 2016

Hi! my name is Francesca,

today i´m going to sing "Ya me enteré" by Reik

it´s a song i like very much

and that i have always wanted to cover,

but i haven´t been able to do it

so today i´m going to do it! today i had time

so i will record it

i have made some changes in the lyrics,

because originally this is a song sung by a boy to a girl

and i´ve made a short adaptation

actually i have only changed some words

i hope you like it!

(Lyrics) I found out

That there's someone new caressing your skin

Some idiot that you want to convince

That you and I… We're over.

I found out

That I'm the villain and the whole world believes you

That you're better off now that you don't see me

Happier with another by your side

Who do you think you're going to fool?

You know well, that you are my other half…

Forget about that new love

And tell him that I'm better

That you're not faithful with heart

That you're mine and only mine, love.

forget about that new love

Who imagines that I no longer exist

Make it clear that even if he tries, no

You're not going to love him, no

The truth is, you miss me too much

I know it

I found out

You'll come back...

I'm sure you'll come back

You're with her purely for comfort

But yet bored in her arms…

Who do you think you are going to fool?

You know well, that you are my other half

Forget about that new love

And tell her that I am better.

That you are not faithful with heart

That you're mine and only mine, love

Say goodbye to that new love

Who imagines that I no longer exist

Make it clear that even if she tries, no

You're not going to love her… no

The truth is, you miss me too much

I know it…

I found out

I found out

For more infomation >> Ya Me Enteré - Reik (Francesca Aservi Cover) / English Subtitles - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors With Horses For Children Horse Cartoons Crazy Horse Dance Videos Horse Race Compilation - Duration: 1:25:29.

Learn Colors With Horses For Children Horse Cartoons Crazy Horse Dance Videos Horse Race Compilation

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét