Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 12, 2016

Waching daily Dec 31 2016

Hi people of YouTube! Welcome to a new acoustic video

I've been a bit sick, like I told you before

I haven't recovered yet

but today I woke up a bit better and decided to record this song

I wanted to record this a couple of weeks ago

so it's another christmas song

I hope you enjoy it and if you like it don't forget to leave a thumbs up

So I hope you enjoyed this video

If you liked it don't forget to leave a thumbs up

and if you want to see more videos don't forget to subscribe

Well... the year is over... it's a shame

I was so sick this last couple of months and wasn't able to work properly

But I'm looking forward to getting better

and getting back on schedule

Apart from being sick

I've had a few issues with the computer I use to record

so this has delayed the next metal covers a bit

I hope to finish them soon so stay tuned

It's been two years since I started recording this metal covers

and started working on the channel for real

and I thank you all very, very much

All the people staying in touch

all the people watching and sharing the videos

All the people comenting

These two years have been great thanx to all of you

We're very close to 100k subs, and I'm very exited

I'm really looking forward to working more

Hopefully I'll get better soon and be able to work more

Well that's it for now.... I send you all a huge hub

Many many thanx and my best wishes for the new year

Don't forget to subscribe and I'll see you in the next video

Mata ne (see you next time)

For more infomation >> White Christmas (spanish - english) | Acoustic Version - Piano & Vocals (Paulo Cuevas) - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

MECANO - TOUR'91 Barcelona (Concierto Completo) - Duration: 2:34:37.

For more infomation >> MECANO - TOUR'91 Barcelona (Concierto Completo) - Duration: 2:34:37.

-------------------------------------------

Pendant SECRET HEART - The Illusionist Locket - Duration: 13:58.

Today, I tell you how it's done, we're going to to teach pendant secret of the movie "The Illusionist"

A gift that becomes heart and hides a photo and a message

Only you can discover if you know how it opens

This pendant made entirely with materials Recycled is the perfect gift for love

the person that you like

To make our secret need pendant The following materials and tools

If you have missing or you want more in detail,

click on the link you will find in the description

For starters take a tongue depressors and we will make a mark right where the rounded shape

Using the rule we draw a line from the mark to the other side

Measuring stroke is to 3cm.

We will use a vise to this work

so it will be much easier and faster

With fastened securely with a piece cut off jigsaws by the line draw

And let the cut edge as best we can with a fine file

Cut off the ends of a total of 4 low languages ​​with the same shape

Using as a template we have already cut we can make them all the same

8 rooms in total that will cut with the saw and then limaremos

All have to have good clean edges

Then we pendant shaft with a pin

Holding a centimeter from the head with pliers

And bending at right angles in this way

We take the pin by the head and cut about 3 mm. after double

This is the axis

To place it in place

We mark the center of one of the pieces low languages

As the stroke was 3 cm. half will 1.5 cm.

We make a small perpendicular line the cutting of the piece

And we place the axis along the line We have set

Leaving half in and half out Part

And we stuck with adhesive

We take another piece

We cover the first adhesive

And we put the second over very well aligned

The screw will help to glue the two pieces and that the shaft is squeezed into them

We will read

We take another piece

We place the one with the front axle

And another piece covering the pin

All very well aligned

And we press with the screw without putting adhesive

While squeezing the part that comes out axis against the other two

Once subject, turn the piece of shaft several times

Thus the pin mark is and especially the head

we can put adhesive

Throughout the piece except for the mark let the pin

Since this has to be free to rotating the pendant

We put the shaft in place

And we close with the other piece that we mark

We return to tighten the screw

And we turn again to ensure that the pin was not stuck

This is how once left to drying the adhesive

To the other axis pendant use a Chinese or a similar stick

We located in the heart center about 6 mm. The bottom

And mark your outline as you see in the video

We have to make a hole in the heart the size we have drawn

We hold the piece again and cut with the saw and carefully

It is preferable not reach the mark and then round with a file to leave perfect

Cut off the two halves of the circle of the same way

While clean hole to introduce stick and can rotate smoothly

We mark stick a piece of the same thickness the heart

And we cut with the saw

So the second axis is within its niche

Then we cut it in half

Following the line that divides the heart in two

With a blade it will be very easy to do

We draw the two halves of the shaft

We place another piece under a Pendant halves

And we mark this hollow

In this brand we paste one of the halves axis

And we align well with the edge of the piece

We will read

We have one half, the other will do exactly same

Thus are the two halves of the shaft with their pieces

As you can see the pendant can rotate

But we can also open the heart turning stick

Let's finish tops pendant

That will draw the two halves with the wooden shaft

And we will stick the pieces are covering stick

Very well aligned, so

We mark where the axis will not confuse

we adhesive

We stick shaft

And so we have

To put these two finished halves

We just have to open your heart a little

E enter them as you see in the video

The pendant can rotate and change shape

Now we have to sand it well to leave rounded

After a while we will remain like this

To make room for photos and the message

We will remove the caps and will sandpaper the surface Heart on both sides

These will stick the message and the photo you want

Finally we will make a hook to hang a string

We will do another pin

U-shaped bending

And cutting the ends to 5 mm. double

We will stay with this form

We mark its position in the center of one Pendant end

And we enlarge some holes with another pin

Then we introduce the hitch and paste with adhesive

When decorating you can use what ye less very liquid paints

Since moisture deformed heart tops

We use a red marker

Then we disimulamos the court having pendant making an X in black

Finally what you can varnishing, but this It is optional

When has this form is not hanging you can open, and no one will know it contains

When we turn forming a heart

We can slide tops that expose photo on one side

And a message on the back

If you want one of these custom hearts done for us

You'll have to be very attentive to our social networks

soon we will say how to get it

So far today's video

I hope you liked it

And we see in the next

For more infomation >> Pendant SECRET HEART - The Illusionist Locket - Duration: 13:58.

-------------------------------------------

Guckkasten (국카스텐) - Mirror (거울) Live Performance - K-DF REACTION K-ROCK EN ESPAÑOL (Special) - Duration: 10:14.

Hello .. guys .. and because today we come with this request that they left me And I hope you like it a lot.

Since this is the last video of this year 2016.

I thank you very much for that support, for the requests and I hope you like this last video of this year 2016.

And well .. .. without so much preamble we go to the video .. Yyyy but before.

But before .. I want to reiterate that already made video of this Korean artist .. since he has a korean beech rock band.

And then if you have not seen the videos because here above I leave you an image of the previous video .. or the labels will appear .. so if you want to see it too.

And then the group of this boy is called. Guckkasten

Or something like that.

Then let's go to the video .. having this guy show us. come on.

For what I see is in concert.

The presentation of this boy

And goes out with .... the guitar.

Same this boy sings excellent

Excellent .. how do you see all those lights

Korean idol

It is full of theater or stadium .. or I do not know.

But from what I see .. are several images or several presentations of this guy

Because there I already see him with yellow hair

I already see that they are video editions Says mirror

sounds really good.

If they are editions of different presentations of this boy.

Or this rock band

I'm going to mess up

Oh how you look in different years

Or the different styles he had.

To jump

Oops! My headphones will fall

See how they jump there.

They fall to me the headphones.

They fall to me the headphones.

It's a lot of concert

nodding off

That tone sounds good.

the Broke

HE finish

And so good until there Was the video

A lot of strength

A lot of energy.

Same already made video of this guy. And because he sings very well.

And has some very good songs.

And well, this was the last video of this year.

And I hope you liked it.

And well .. I can only say that .. thank you very much for those requests and continue to support me

And that we grow more and more and we go for more.

And so, as I always tell you

if you liked it subscribe to my channel to reach you videos to email

but when you subscribe .. das clip settings Or a little bell .. and there to side .. and you get a window .. where you agree there and place save

And ready .. ay you begin to get videos when I upload a video.

Equal down here .. I also leave them the web page of the group where I ascend the videos .. where this all separated by sections.

Where this doramas, k-df reaction kpop, k-df reaction Q-pop, dance cover and other things. to visit us and follow us. as it is another search option.

And therefore also .. I leave here down my social networks facebook and twitter .. .. although I am more on facebook.

Equal any question I can say .. or I can add or I can also follow. ask, requests, suggestions, can tell by the facebook and answer them gladly.

And thus also any comment .. good or bad .. is welcome .. will answer with pleasure.

And I will answer them .. as I did in all this year

Also share my videos As well as if you like I like or do not like

And well .. without much preamble .. we are in the following video .. Take care all .. and goodbye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét