Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 12, 2016

Waching daily Dec 31 2016

The last "End of the Year Special".....

i didn't do it correctly

soo....i think and then i said...

let's do something special

soooooo...........

we're gonna do a recompilation....

or something like that.......of the best moments of this year, ya know...

That things...

whatever....

without anymore....

that honesty i don't have nothing to say xd

i present you

Eeny, meeny miney mo

if the last one saved me this one too!!!

it's ur turn man, 1v1

i win :v

pls i want to be far away....

you are more far away than the others

Ohh Yeah Kappa

push buttons u retard xDDD

u got safe :V

HOLD ON D:

I'm Fucked Up xd

Ur mexican....

ur mexican...

you don't enter....

Go fuck yourself :v

1 minute later

Colombian...you don't enter

Issa don't kill me ;3;

What i did?

You go out....

GET OUT! -My Computing Teacher- 2016

YOu son of....

we want to prevent it...and he get it for free xDD

Let's go, Glory to Artstotzka, the biggest country ever!

Where's your passport?

Passport? HA!

Arstotzka is big (like my dick), there's no need to have a passport

Isn't it?

You need a passport

Alright, alright, i understand....

i'll come back

i'm wasting time of my salary only for....

and the next day......

but, but.....

the clues coincide you f"#$ing piece of...

OMFG A REAL PASSPORT 100% NO FAKE 1 LINK MEGA, WITH CRACK :V

but...what the fuck is this?

DENIED

i didn't finish

30 min later......

DO YOU UNDERSTAND? >:V

Don't let him climb up

ohh...now it's between you and me :c

YELLOW :V

Here's when the friendships die man....

*Remember this moment*

for be selfish :V

for keep doing Yolos xD

for be Retard :v

Even they stoled the baskets

Everyone stoled everything....

I mean.....

Welcome to Mexico xDDDD

idk what i'm gonna do....

*Auto Fatality*

We are friends :(

Friends my balls, you tried to kill me in the minigame of the Hexagons xD

ohh yeah? u3u

ohhh....OHHH YOU'RE SIRIUS?

maybe you can steal me 2 stars....

no i can't....

Or maybe....Kappa

if the serial number doesn't contain a vocal

soo...push the green button...

the masturbation....xDDD

*A lot of jokes of masturbation :v*

like a "P" turned ar......a "Q"

it's like a "Q"

and then it's like a....

a "B" but with a stick on....

on his stick xDDDDD

okay...let me....okay.....

Repeat the "Q"

The "Q"......uhhh........

it's a "Q" :v

i want to sleep too.....don't worry xd

The drugs are bad....

69 Minutes Later :V

-Zoncluv: I'M GONNA KILL YOU :VVV -Darkien: NONONONONONONONONONO

Let's go for the CPUs first D:

Over Him!, Over Him!.....

Yes, but not to me! >:v

There's one strike

One strike....Yellow

YELLOW :V

We are gonna blow up xDD

pls.....wires....

Sex? :v (Words game :v)

3rd

3rd wiree.......and........

AND HE CUT THE 4TH WIRE :'V

SOO HOW.....

HOW MANY WIRES ARE?

6

If there's no wires of yellow color and the last digit of the serial number of the bomb is odd...

it's the 3rd wire...but no....i already cut it and *Wrong Sound*

OHHH......I'm stupid....

I cut the 4th wire xDDD

My name is...

do you imagine it? that he say "My name is.....

JOHN CENA!!!"

and you like.....

Lmao...

if i do "This" and then "This"........

OMFG LOOK AT THE SKY!!!! :V

Rips is a bitch :v

push....push ur mother :v

lol, is Dora!

*The song of Dora the Explorer*

here's when the first NPC of the game appears...

until i know what i have to do....Compliment?

and Toriel....

Kden ;3;

Look at what i'm seeing xD

Let me see.....keep going, Keep Going.....

LOOK AT IT! XDDD

The KappaLisa xDDd

U FUCKED THE PACIFIST RUN :VVVV

lol

it's chasing me....

The Clown it's chasing me....

It's Bryan D:

Yeah the...the 2.1 Spider....

with a stick

I got safe by 0,01 xDD

Well...

First of all...

Let's say Thanks!

i want to say thanks to TheRips3054"

for be the son of a bitch that even if he appears to be that don't care about what i do....

he has been someone that support my levels even if they looks like Cancer....

Thanks to "Alvarixo56"

For always be the one who understand me when i talk about The Legend of Zelda xD

for always make me know that my levels are not bad as i always think than are....

Thanks to Helmarg for....

Wait...i already block this man xD

Thanks to GK NK 98

for be the one that even if i met him recently, i shared thinks with him

Personal Things that we have in common

and make beautiful comments about my levels that i really apreciate :)

Thanks to Camilo343

Thanks for be the "Colombian Mexivergas" that always make me remember that i'm a fucking asian >:v

for give support to my levels and be the friend that you need in sirius moments

Thanks to InFeRR

for be the big friend with who i share Moments of CANCER :V

and be the friend who i share YIFF Packs Kappa

And be an unique and big person that is not easy to meet on internet :D

And Specially

Thanks to TheIssa6000

for give me 5% more of Fame :v

for be someone that always support my levels and my ideas...

for be someone that i can tell my personal life with all my confidence without be kidnaped 2 weeks later xD

for be

someone that always listen to me, that always give me tips with his mode of be him....

and i apreciate even if they're not good at all xd

And thanks for be the friend that gave me a lot of history at my side than everyone else.....

And of course

Thanks to EVERYONE :D

Happy New Year :D

Thanks for accompanying me on this travel full of surprises!

Maybe i'm not the most loved, popular, or Featured Person...

But i have a few special persons that always got make me keep walking at front

i already told it.... My only purpose it's makes someone happy and give him some good moments

And the day when i can't do that anymore.... i'll not have to do nothing in this place

And While you still with me....

i'll keep creating levels, videos projects and everything that can give you a smile :D

My life is not easy like other many people.... and this life never let me be happy, and that makes me lost the confidence on the Mutual Faith

So much people abuse of me in almost any aspect..... and That makes me have a several trauma

i have been victim of tricks, infidelity, violence, traumas, miedos, and truths sad of tell...

and that turn me on a person with pain, rancor, and loneless for years that appears to never ends....

but, the good moments came after....

Where i met honest, friendly, loving, comprensive and trustworthy.....

and then i start becoming on a nwe person, free of pain and sadness

and right there i set to myself a goal....

live to give a smile to the ones that need it....

Cuz, clearly i'm not the only one with problems

so, why not make the difference? changing the mind the mind of the others....

that's where my project started

use youtube, music, videos, games, draws, cards, all kind of communication, that shows how to make smile at the world....

Maybe you call me liar or you think that i only pretend....

but this is true, and i'm right here to tell it and do it

and you'll say.... what do you win with this?

do you know what is empathy? well, when i do someone happy...

i'm happy too :D

that's why my levels have feelings

that's why i don't care about Fame

That's why i don't give a fuck with the Partner :v

Because i have everything that i want :D

Youtube already is part of my life and there's no moment when i not wish to upload a video

There's no moment where i not wish to create a level or something else :D

And of Course.......

There's no moment where i not wish to make smile someone :D

For more infomation >> Happy New Year 2017 Special.... - Duration: 16:25.

-------------------------------------------

Los Simpson La escuela militar - Duration: 19:46.

For more infomation >> Los Simpson La escuela militar - Duration: 19:46.

-------------------------------------------

Los Simpson en Español capitulos Completos - Dibujos animados TV - Nueva temporada - Duration: 20:02.

For more infomation >> Los Simpson en Español capitulos Completos - Dibujos animados TV - Nueva temporada - Duration: 20:02.

-------------------------------------------

NC2 | Cap.14: Comemos BEONDEGI... ¡ASCO! - Duration: 9:41.

For more infomation >> NC2 | Cap.14: Comemos BEONDEGI... ¡ASCO! - Duration: 9:41.

-------------------------------------------

[KPOP GAME] SI CANTAS PIERDES CHALLENGE [GOOD BYE 2016]/IF YOU SING YOU LOSE [PT 1] - Duration: 12:24.

I challenge you to hear the following fragments of songs, however, you can't sing, dance, move your head or hum.

You have three opportunities. Don't cheat!!

Can you face this challenge?

Well then, let's start!

SPECIAL SONGS OF 2016

So... you did it?

Write it in the comments

If you didn't, tell me what songs made you fail?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét